Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HPD public information officer is on his way and there will be a briefing soon...

Houston Police on Twitter
UPDATE on investigation of missing child Maleah Davis: PIO is en route to a business at 5425 State Highway 6 in Missouri City where the silver Nissan Altima involved in Maleah's alleged kidnapping was recovered a short time ago.
10:56 AM - 9 May 2019

Detectives will have an on-scene media briefing soon. All updated information will be released at that time. #hounews

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Amber Alert Update: Missouri City Police say a citizen called them after recognizing the license plate of the allegedly stolen car connected to the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis. Police say Maleah is not inside. The car is in a strip mall parking lot on Hwy 6.
D6IxrMbW0AEg5YQ.jpg
D6IxrMcWwAAHBN8.jpg

11:01 AM - 9 May 2019

Topic change, OK guys, sorry for the sudden change, but has anyone confirmed there actually was a death in the family and a funeral attended? I haven't seen anything to confirm mom and tended a funeral.

Has an obituary been found to confirm that was the reason she was out of town? I am not suggesting she wasn't out if town, or at least at the airport, but my stomach is in knots thinking their was some elaborate scheme to cover up what actually happened to Meleah.

Why can't we find an obit? Sleuthing deceased individuals is not a TOS violation, so where is the obit?

Am also glad to see TES is on top of the search. Praying she is found, today!

I think that was looked at by the police in the first day, for sure.

HPD public information officer is on his way and there will be a briefing soon...

UPDATE on investigation of missing child Maleah Davis: PIO is en route to a business at 5425 State Highway 6 in Missouri City where the silver Nissan Altima involved in Maleah's alleged kidnapping was recovered a short time ago.

Detectives will have an on-scene media briefing soon. All updated information will be released at that time. #hounews

I wonder if this will be on the KHOU website.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Amber Alert Update: Mother of missing girl Maleah Davis is in the passenger seat of the police car to the left. She cracked the door to lean out and vomit. She’s in tears. The silver Nissan belongs to her. Her fiancé was allegedly driving it when Maleah was abducted.
D6Iy6WVWAAATzX0.jpg

11:06 AM - 9 May 2019

Sounds like she’s facing reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads