Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Campion on Twitter
This picture breaks my heart. #MaleahDavis' mother is at the location where investigators are searching the silver car that belongs to the stepdad. She was seen crying and asking, "Where is Maleah?" Details on the search here -> http://abc13.co/2H4iwCM . #BREAKING #abc13
D6I2XZdXoAAQ9vH.jpg

11:21 AM - 9 May 2019

Car belonging to Maleah Davis' stepdad found in Missouri City, Texas EquuSearch says
[...]

Investigators searched the vehicle Thursday morning.

Maleah's mother, Brittany Bowens, was also at the scene, where she was consoled. "Where is Maleah? Where is my baby?" she tearfully yelled.

[...]

To be fair, we don't KNOW yet that she left the kids with him. It seems logical, but with the information that came out last night, it sounds as if they kids weren't currently in her care 24/7. We don't yet know how they came to be with DV.

Actually, the MP report being only for DV at first makes sense if he wasn't expected to have had the kids with him to begin with.

We need a lot more information.

Either way - seeing that car sitting there alone had to have been a hard smack in the face. Something concrete. I'd puke too.

To be fair, we don't KNOW yet that she left the kids with him. It seems logical, but with the information that came out last night, it sounds as if they kids weren't currently in her care 24/7. We don't yet know how they came to be with DV.

Actually, the MP report being only for DV at first makes sense if he wasn't expected to have had the kids with him to begin with.

Either way - seeing that car sitting there alone had to have been a hard smack in the face. Something concrete. I'd puke too.

I, too, feel sick!

I could have sworn they opened the car doors and the trunk. Now saying that LE hasn't opened either...:confused:

Jason Miles on Twitter
.. Latest HPD info on #MaleahDavis. Watch us on air and online when news conference happens. Right now, no one has opened car that Maleah’s stepdad claims was stolen a week ago tomorrow #khou11 #htownrush @KHOU
11:14 AM - 9 May 2019 from Missouri City, TX
You're correct: just before the live video linked upthread went down I watched officers open the trunk. The passenger door was also open.

I'm angry with her about that too but I don't think she's involved in Maleah's disappearance. MOO

It appears she was out of town during the disappearance. So directly involved? Likely not. But to me she is one of too many women who subject their vulnerable children to the "care" of "mama's new man", enabling and requiring these unrelated males to discipline and provide extensive care to these young children.

Too often it's a recipe for disaster.

And this is not a case where nothing happened and suddenly child goes missing or died while in new daddy's care. Nope. This child had a life-altering and highly suspicious brain injury already, such that doctors reported the injuries as possible abuse. The children were temporarily removed from her care. And she still left her now even more vulnerable child, alone in the care of her new man?

I'm very tired of these cases. They follow a formula in which the romantic needs of the mother take precedence over the right to life of the children involved.

Last edited:
It appears she was out of town during the disappearance. So directly involved? Likely not. But to me she is one of too many women who subject their vulnerable children to the "care" of "mama's new man", enabling and requiring these unrelated males to discipline and provide extensive care to these young children.

Too often it's a recipe for disaster.

And this is not a case where nothing happened and suddenly child goes missing or died while in new daddy's care. Nope. This child had a life-altering and highly suspicious brain injury already, such that doctors reported the injuries as possible abuse. The children were temporarily removed from her care. And she still left her now even more vulnerable child, alone in the care of her new man?

I'm very tired of these cases. They follow a formula in which the romantic needs take precedence over the right to life of the children involved.
Well said....thank you!

Wasn't she staunchly defending this man at first? If she wasn't the one to leave the kids in his care or at least agree to do so, why would she be so defensive about him under the circumstances without knowing more?

Courtney Carpenter on Twitter
BREAKING: Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch confirms that law enforcement told him #MaleahDavis’ step-father’s car was found at a Wal-Mart in Missouri City. @CW39Houston
D6IpbtnUEAEXdkq.jpg

10:25 AM - 9 May 2019

Lauren Talarico on Twitter
BREAKING: Missouri City PD has confirmed the car reportedly stolen in the disappearance of Maleah Davis has been located in a parking lot along Highway 6. #MaleahDavis #khou11

D6IpNp1UUAAPeFp.jpg

10:24 AM - 9 May 2019

Nissan Altima in Maleah Davis case has been located, Texas Equusearch says

wow, hopefully they can check surveillance around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper