Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
“Vence told police he was in and out of consciousness for almost 24 hours WHILE BEING DRIVEN AROUND IN THE TRUCK WITH THE CHILDREN. He woke up with his son on the side of a road in Sugar Land on Saturday around 6 p.m. and ultimately walked to a hospital, he said.”
Yes, which means he wasn't riding in the truck for 24 hours. He woke up at 6 p.m. on the side of the road and did who-knows-what for 4 or 5 hours before arriving at the hospital (if you believe his story). See BBM below. MOO
Again, I think the story is that he was riding around in the extended cab of the truck for almost 24 hours then woke up when he was dumped on the side of the road in Sugar land. So, he and the baby weren’t on the side of the road for 24 hours. The baby was contained in the truck with him. JMO

Respectfully snipped for focus

i don’t think the second BB left town he was murdering her. I actually think that it happened on Friday and that he didn’t have enough time to come up with a better plan besides getting rid of the car with the poor baby inside... I think he came up with his plan as he drove out to what he felt was a good hiding place. It’s possible the car is far but he took some sort of transportation to the hospital and hit his own head close to the time he entered the hospital, hence the “fresh wound”
I think someone would remember a disoriented man traveling with an injury and a baby and reported that by now...
I cannot even imagine what BB is going through !!!
Father, baby, partner, all gone at once..:(:(:mad:

Wish
I am local, and unfortunately, the weather is not looking good for the rest of the week. But, Houston weather reports are often very wrong, so maybe the weather will clear up.

I am concerned that there are large chunks of time unaccounted for in DV’s story and many bodies of water and bayous throughout Houston. But, I believe the movements of the mom’s car can be tracked extensively on camera, but it will take a lot of time and work for the investigators to find the footage. This city is covered in toll cameras and other cameras.
Wish we could trade for the search. Sunny,and Beautiful in Washington State.
Godspeed to the searchers.

Sugar Land police have been helping with the investigation that is being led by Houston police. Sugar Land police say they have been gathering clues near Sugar Land Methodist Hospital, where Darion showed up with injuries Saturday night.

Sugar Land police say Darion’s story has been inconsistent. Police say he first told detectives he walked to the hospital, then he said he was dropped off.
Police are looking at surveillance cameras in that area.

Houston police say stepfather is a person of interest in Maleah Davis' disappearance

We’re right next to the apartment complex where we think she disappeared from," says Miller.

Miller is now saying he questions whether 4-year-old Maleah Davis was ever at the scene where volunteers spent a day and a half searching.

“Bottom line: we’re in trouble. Of course I believe in miracles, and we’ve had many of them," he said. "I don’t think we’re going to have a good ending. I hope we have an ending.”

New search locations after conflicting stories from Maleah Davis' stepfather

Missing girl's biological dad: 'I can't control my emotions'

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The biological father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis wants the child's stepdad to speak to him about what happened when the girl disappeared.

On Tuesday, speaking for the first time since his daughter's disappearance over the weekend, Craig Davis told ABC13 Eyewitness News that he hasn't gone public because he's unsure of how he would react while his child is still missing.

"I haven't spoken to the public because I can't talk about my daughter. I can't control my emotions. I can't predict myself. I break down and I cry," he said.

Beyond eagerly awaiting the fate of his child, Davis expressed his desire to speak with the girl's stepfather Darion Vence, who told authorities that he had been jumped on the side of the road Friday night on the way to Bush Intercontinental Airport to pick up Maleah's mom.
[...]
"I'm not putting the blame on anybody," Craig said. "I just need the questions that aren't answered to be answered. There are so many unanswered questions. It's not for the public to answer to them for me. It's not for the police to answer them for me. It's not for the news to answer them for me. It's for Darion to answer for me."

Maleah's dad describes her as strong and determined, especially after going through three head surgeries at just 4 years old.

"Even in pain, even in her injury, my daughter went through everything she went through and it did not change anything about her," he said.

Crews and volunteers moved the focus of the search to southwest Houston after combing an area of the northeast side earlier in the day.

More from the father: "I'm not putting the blame on anybody," Craig said. "I just need the questions that aren't answered to be answered. There are so many unanswered questions. It's not for the public to answer to them for me. It's not for the police to answer them for me. It's not for the news to answer them for me. It's for Darion to answer for me."
Source: Missing girl's biological dad: 'I can't control my emotions'
The bio father of Maleah : “I haven’t spoken to the public because I can’t talk about my daughter. I can’t control my emotions...I break down and I cry.”
Source: Shelley Childers on Twitter

Missing girl's biological dad: 'I can't control my emotions'

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The biological father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis wants the child's stepdad to speak to him about what happened when the girl disappeared.

On Tuesday, speaking for the first time since his daughter's disappearance over the weekend, Craig Davis told ABC13 Eyewitness News that he hasn't gone public because he's unsure of how he would react while his child is still missing.

"I haven't spoken to the public because I can't talk about my daughter. I can't control my emotions. I can't predict myself. I break down and I cry," he said.

Beyond eagerly awaiting the fate of his child, Davis expressed his desire to speak with the girl's stepfather Darion Vence, who told authorities that he had been jumped on the side of the road Friday night on the way to Bush Intercontinental Airport to pick up Maleah's mom.
[...]
"I'm not putting the blame on anybody," Craig said. "I just need the questions that aren't answered to be answered. There are so many unanswered questions. It's not for the public to answer to them for me. It's not for the police to answer them for me. It's not for the news to answer them for me. It's for Darion to answer for me."

Maleah's dad describes her as strong and determined, especially after going through three head surgeries at just 4 years old.

"Even in pain, even in her injury, my daughter went through everything she went through and it did not change anything about her," he said.

Crews and volunteers moved the focus of the search to southwest Houston after combing an area of the northeast side earlier in the day.

Anyone else’s heart break for this dad? Don’t know why, but his interview is the one that really got me. <tears> :(

Shelley Childers‏Verified account @shelleyabc13
“I haven’t spoken to the public because I can’t talk about my daughter. I can’t control my emotions...I break down and I cry.” In his first TV interview since his daughter #MaleahDavis went missing Friday, her fathers speaks with @abc13houston at 6pm.

D5_4eL5WkAA_qmr.jpg

3:34 PM - 7 May 2019 pst

Because she may not have known the kids were missing. By piecing together accounts, it appeared the plan was for her sister to pick up Maleah and the older brother, but only picked up the brother because Maleah was "sick." DV has family in the area so she could not know if her youngest son was missing or with someone else.

Her plane was late and she got picked up after midnight, so perhaps just thought DV was circling at airport or out partying.
Do you have a link for this ... is it part of this interview?
Nick Valencia on Twitter

We’re right next to the apartment complex where we think she disappeared from," says Miller.

Miller is now saying he questions whether 4-year-old Maleah Davis was ever at the scene where volunteers spent a day and a half searching.

“Bottom line: we’re in trouble. Of course I believe in miracles, and we’ve had many of them," he said. "I don’t think we’re going to have a good ending. I hope we have an ending.”

New search locations after conflicting stories from Maleah Davis' stepfather
I believe Tim Miller. He has no reason to tell different stories.
MOO

I'm trying to figure out when the Altima was reported stolen, who it was that reported it, and which law enforcement agency it was reported to-Sugarland, Houston, etc?
Any new news ?
I'm guessing the car and Maleah are in the water... thus destroying evidence. :(
The bio-dad has good reason to be looking in a river.

More from the father: "I'm not putting the blame on anybody," Craig said. "I just need the questions that aren't answered to be answered. There are so many unanswered questions. It's not for the public to answer to them for me. It's not for the police to answer them for me. It's not for the news to answer them for me. It's for Darion to answer for me."
Source: Missing girl's biological dad: 'I can't control my emotions'
What a strong statement, and I agree with him.
The answers are with DV. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members