Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t followed this story much, but from the sounds of it...I’m getting red flags. Hope I’m wrong!
^^^ I think we all are.

Hoping she is found ---then let's hope the truth will be revealed.
If Maleah is no longer with us, then she needs to be recovered soon before evidence is lost.

That phone of DV's is still missing, as well.
Can the phone company recover any calls/pings/texts/photos/videos ?

^^^ I think we all are.

Hoping she is found ---then let's hope the truth will be revealed.
If Maleah is no longer with us, then she needs to be recovered soon before evidence is lost.

That phone of DV's is still missing, as well.
Can the phone company recover any calls/pings/texts/photos/videos ?

I’m going to research this case. I’m sorry I’m new so could someone guide me in a direction for a fast replay of the case? I only know what I saw on the news and thought the worst automatically but also know that sometimes things can happen and I’m hoping that is in this case and she is ok. And yes if the phone is on they can. Videos and photos if on an iPhone may be uploaded to iCloud and some androids go to gmail accounts.

Do you have a link for this ... is it part of this interview?
Nick Valencia on Twitter
It's not factual, not part of interview, and edited by mod -- no link.
Because she may not have known the kids were missing.
<modsnip - rumor>
DV has family in the area so she could not know if her youngest son was missing or with someone else.

Her plane was late and she got picked up after midnight, so perhaps just thought DV was circling at airport or out partying.

i don’t think the second BB left town he was murdering her. I actually think that it happened on Friday and that he didn’t have enough time to come up with a better plan besides getting rid of the car with the poor baby inside... I think he came up with his plan as he drove out to what he felt was a good hiding place. It’s possible the car is far but he took some sort of transportation to the hospital and hit his own head close to the time he entered the hospital, hence the “fresh wound”
I think someone would remember a disoriented man traveling with an injury and a baby and reported that by now...
I cannot even imagine what BB is going through !!!
Father, baby, partner, all gone at once..:(:(:mad:
Makes sense. He drove and ditched the car and walked back with the kid.

I’m going to research this case. I’m sorry I’m new so could someone guide me in a direction for a fast replay of the case? I only know what I saw on the news and thought the worst automatically but also know that sometimes things can happen and I’m hoping that is in this case and she is ok. And yes if the phone is on they can. Videos and photos if on an iPhone may be uploaded to iCloud and some androids go to gmail accounts.

Go to our first thread, somewhere in the middle, towards the end is a timeline by PommyMommy. In her timeline she has several good articles to catch you up. The most recent developments are here on this thread.

Missing girl's biological dad: 'I can't control my emotions'

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The biological father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis wants the child's stepdad to speak to him about what happened when the girl disappeared.

On Tuesday, speaking for the first time since his daughter's disappearance over the weekend, Craig Davis told ABC13 Eyewitness News that he hasn't gone public because he's unsure of how he would react while his child is still missing.

"I haven't spoken to the public because I can't talk about my daughter. I can't control my emotions. I can't predict myself. I break down and I cry," he said.

Beyond eagerly awaiting the fate of his child, Davis expressed his desire to speak with the girl's stepfather Darion Vence, who told authorities that he had been jumped on the side of the road Friday night on the way to Bush Intercontinental Airport to pick up Maleah's mom.
[...]
"I'm not putting the blame on anybody," Craig said. "I just need the questions that aren't answered to be answered. There are so many unanswered questions. It's not for the public to answer to them for me. It's not for the police to answer them for me. It's not for the news to answer them for me. It's for Darion to answer for me."

Maleah's dad describes her as strong and determined, especially after going through three head surgeries at just 4 years old.

"Even in pain, even in her injury, my daughter went through everything she went through and it did not change anything about her," he said.

Crews and volunteers moved the focus of the search to southwest Houston after combing an area of the northeast side earlier in the day.
Just to add to this, because it's not in the article, the reporter says in the video that CG did get together with DV over the weekend but it was very brief and emotions were high. Obviously, he did not get the answers he needs. :(

I haven't had a chance to update this with today's developments, but it should give you a good start.

Friday, May 3
  • DV was driving a silver 2011 Nissan Altima with TX paper tags 3092G9 to IAH with Maleah and her 2-year-old brother to pick up Maleah’s mother (“BB”), who was returning from her father's funeral in MA. [1] [2]
  • DV heard a popping noise and pulled over, when a blue Chevrolet pickup w/crew cab, possibly a 2010, pulled behind him and two Hispanic males got out. One of them said Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet. The other male hit DV on the head and he lost consciousness. [2]
  • When DV didn’t show up at the airport, BB called her mother, (“BB2”), to come and get her, but didn’t report DV and the children missing. [2]
  • DV was in and out of consciousness, but at one point he was in the back of the suspects' truck with his son and Maleah and then there were three suspects in the vehicle driving them around. [1]
  • Maleah was last seen approx 8 p.m. per the Amber Alert. [3]
  • BB did not have her house keys and spent the night with BB2 [11]
Saturday, May 4
  • BB tells ABC13 Eyewitness News they called police Saturday morning to file a report because they were concerned after not hearing from DV, but detective clearly stated no report was filed [2].
  • BB2 explained that on Saturday, they went to the police department again when nobody was contacting them and found out they had to fill out more forms, contact the missing person’s unit, etc. [11]
  • 2:54 p.m. - The Nissan Altima was seen on a traffic camera near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land. [1] [2]
  • 6 p.m. DV woke up on the side of the SW Freeway near SH 6 in Sugar Land, about 22 miles SW of Houston - near First Colony Mall. [2] His son was with him and he wandered around for four or five hours trying to summon help. [2] The Altima was allegedly stolen. [1]
  • 10 or 11 p.m. – DV and his son arrived on foot at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. DV and his son were treated for minor injuries, released, and police were called around midnight. [4] [5] From the mall to the hospital (.4 miles/10 min walk): Google Maps
Sunday, May 5
  • Amber Alert was issued at 8:27 a.m. [9]
  • Amber Alert was updated – Maleah is 4 years old
  • Houston PD press conference
  • Flyers were distributed and Oyster Creek Park at Highway 6 and I-59 was searched by volunteers [6]
  • Neighbors said investigators were at the family’s apartment on Kirkwood in Meadows Place on Sunday, collecting evidence and talking to neighbors. [10]
Monday, May 6
  • Texas Equusearch (“TXEQ”) announced its volunteers will join the search starting at 10:30 a.m. They are meeting at the Eastex Freeway and Greens Road and say they need volunteers on foot and ATVs. [7]
  • BB was interviewed by ABC13 and says she is terrified for Maleah. [8]
  • TXEQ began searching on foot and ATV in the area of Hwy 59 and Greens Rd in NE Houston where DV said the assault/abduction took place. Tim Miller (“TM”) said, "We want to start checking every single dumpster just in case." [12]
  • Later, crews were seen searching near First Colony Mall in Sugar Land. [14]
  • 6.p.m. Volunteers meet in Sugar Land to hand out fliers with Maleah's photo. [13]
  • 6:30 p.m. BB and BB2 were interviewed by KHOU [11]
[1] Amber Alert Issued For 4-Year-Old Houston Girl Reportedly Abducted By 3 Males
[2] Stepdad of missing 5-year-old says he was knocked out. When he woke up a day later, she was gone
[3] Have you seen this child? Maleah Davis
[4] Missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis had been removed from home after physical abuse allegations
[5] Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
[6] Amber Alert: Volunteers search for Maleah Davis in wooded area near Bush Airport
[7] MISSING: Maleah Davis – Houston, Texas (5/03/19)
[8] MALEAH DAVIS: What we know about missing Houston 4-year-old who was possibly kidnapped
[9] Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl
[10] Search expands for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis [11] KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU
[12] Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials
[13] Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl
[14] Search expands for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

Maleah Davis map

Makes sense. He drove and ditched the car and walked back with the kid.

Agreed.
Makes the most sense.

Texas is in for some outrageous storms the next couple days. Not good.

LIVE: Strong tornadoes a threat as severe weather strikes with flooding rain, baseball-sized hail

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...th-flooding-rain-baseball-sized-hail/70008206

What's especially sad is if Maleah's in that car and there's flooding, she could wash out and never be found. :(
Sorry so negative.
LE should take cadaver dogs if they haven't yet , and scour the apt. and surrounding area before it rains even harder !
I have a feeling she died in the apt. so there'd be a scent to follow.

Depending on how she was killed, there wouldn’t be cadaverine expelled for about 30 mins, sometimes up to two hours... if he moved her to the car quickly there may not be any evidence at all within the apt.
Here’s to hoping they're able to find this car quickly!

Especially when the only things you can remember are the things that conveniently make you a victim and not a criminal.
Kind of reminds me of the infant that was killed by his father in Michigan...I’m blanking on his full name, but the baby’s first name was Delano. He had a ridiculous story about the baby being taken by two strangers, and the sketches he came up with were characters from Grand Theft Auto.

Kind of reminds me of the infant that was killed by his father in Michigan...I’m blanking on his full name, but the baby’s first name was Delano. He had a ridiculous story about the baby being taken by two strangers, and the sketches he came up with were characters from Grand Theft Auto.
Of course they were...this generation raising babies!

Again, I think the story is that he was riding around in the extended cab of the truck for almost 24 hours then woke up when he was dumped on the side of the road in Sugar land. So, he and the baby weren’t on the side of the road for 24 hours. The baby was contained in the truck with him. JMO

Source:
Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
“Vence told police he was in and out of consciousness for almost 24 hours while being driven around in the truck with the children. He woke up with his son on the side of a road in Sugar Land on Saturday around 6 p.m. and ultimately walked to a hospital, he said.”
I guess that explains who was caring for the little boy. The kidnappers must have changed him, fed him, and kept him occupied.
I'm surprised they lasted 24 hours, when they could have just left father and son on the side of the road to begin with. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper