Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we don't know when Maleah was actually missing. We only have DV's story that it was Friday. She could of been missing before Friday. MOO

I guess we won’t know until M is found.
I have a sick feeling DV was not so interested in BB, that his interests were more directed towards M. Moo

I just found this discussion yesterday evening and haven't worked my way all the way through yet so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. But DV originally was on his way to pick up BB from the airport around 6pm or so (around the time he would have pulled over and been approached by the men right?) so this would mean that he hadn't yet been notified that her flight was delayed or she wasn't able to make contact with him that her flight was delayed right? Otherwise why would he have been leaving so many hours earlier when she really didn't end up landing until around midnight? So BB called her mom BB2 to pick her up when DV didn't answer or show, but if she was never able to physically speak with him (beside maybe a voicemail or text if she sent one) and confirmation from him that he would pick her up at the delayed time of midnight, then wouldn't she already be concerned that she couldn't reach him for x amount of hours between her original pick up time and the delayed time?
Yeah sounds very fishy. The grandmother made a statement saying they thought he was just circling the airport. unbelievable.

Saw a mention upthread that Maleah's older brother (not younger brother) is currently with his paternal aunt and that's where Maleah is supposed to be too. Seems likely that is the same person who has had custody since February (and isn't BB's sister, but is CD's sister). I sure wonder how involved CD has been while the kids have been with his sister.

Now I'm wondering:
1. Why was the aunt PICKING UP the children from DV at any point? Shouldn't she have had them in the first place? Could there be two different aunts involved in this custody scenario maybe?
2. Why did BB2 say she saw Maleah with BB doing laundry on Monday? Is that even true? When BB2 tearfully said "Nana misses you" to Maleah on camera (same interview when she mentioned taking her to Lake Charles as promised), how long has it really been since she has seen her in person?
3. When they first said the children were "returned" to the family in February, it sounded like that meant BB and DV's household, but now it seems to mean CD's sister or another aunt with supervised visits by BB (and CD but he did not attend them). Where were the children between August and February? Did Maleah wear her helmet all that time? Did she or her brother reveal any information to their caregivers about whether they experienced abuse or neglect beforehand then?

It was understood by prior reports that children were removed from home Aug - Feb 2019, and returned to BB/VD in Feb 2019 under monitored care, followed by typical 180 day hearing scheduled for May 22, 2019.

Last night, KHOU report was inconsistent, providing that BB/DV only had supervised visitation beginning Feb. I believe that applied to period Aug - Feb, and not beginning Feb 2019.

Report today 5/9/19 seems to confirm that children were under court approved care of BB/DV.

I believe paternal aunt most likely appointed to care for children when first removed from home last Aug to Feb 2019.

Doctors said the injury and explanation that she “fell off a chair” didn’t add up and they suspected abuse, records show.

Even so, a judge returned Maleah to Bowen and Vence a few months later. **bbm

MOO

How did the mother come to be at the place the car was discovered? She heard about it and rushed over? Little unusual.

She might be following police scanners.
Admittedly the loud display may be for other reasons -- like she knows she screwed up by leaving Maleah with him ?

At least CPS are taking action by banning BB and DV from contacting the other children.

This is so many kinds of *advertiser censored***d up.
So many chances this could have been avoided -- when the relative tried to get custody of the kids.

Has anyone asked this question ; was Maleah receiving any benefits due to her medical costs ?
Was there a financial reason for who had custody of the children ?
I'm assuming at this time that both BB and DV were employed ?

Last edited:
bbm

Having a busy day today and I'm over 20 pages behind, but your post caught my eye. IMO (without having read many updates from today) that's a good theory. BB thinks kids are with aunt, but they aren't, because when aunt came to pick them up, Maleah was sick (per DV) and maybe he told them the other(s) were too and aunt for some reason believed him/tried to be compassionate/didn't want to wake sick kids/didn't want sick kids near her and left them with DV. Hmm.

All speculation/MOO
that would mean she had no contact with the Aunt or Boyfriend while she was out of town. I don't believe that. MOO

Her daughter suffered a suspicious, traumatic brain injury that caused CPS to temporarily remove her kids. And she still left her vulnerable, brain injured child alone with her new man.

I am not feeling empathetic. Not for her.
Agreed.

And the injury happened while in the care of both BB and DV.
At the very least-- she knew what he was.

that would mean she had no contact with the Aunt or Boyfriend while she was out of town. I don't believe that. MOO
Ita.
She was gone for a few days.
So there had to be some texting convos , at least.
It'd be interesting to know what's on her phone.
Esp. messages/conversations with DV.
She'd also know if he said something odd.

I cannot find a link that says anything about the flu or the last person to see her besides DV, which is kind of strange If you ask me, I am curious to hear who actually saw her alive last.

Any and all comments about her Aunt last trying to see her and being told she had the flu on Thursday before Amber alert cannot be confirmed nor denied and were found from sleuthing SM which is why it cannot be discussed further here.

Thank you for this. There is so many posts with no links ....just wondering where this info is coming from and is it legit. As I have been following this case since the beginning and things seem to be posted out of thin air. People being sleuthed that are not even poi named by LE

I cannot find a link that says anything about the flu or the last person to see her besides DV, which is kind of strange If you ask me, I am curious to hear who actually saw her alive last.
Snipped for brevity. Bolding Mine.

Ita.
Still cannot find who would've seen her last.
She may have been gone for some time. :(

Thank you for this. There is so many posts with no links ....just wondering where this info is coming from and is it legit. As I have been following this case since the beginning and things seem to be posted out of thin air. People being sleuthed that are not even poi named by LE

Many links on page 1. Sometimes we don’t repost the same link repeatedly.

I deleted my error.
So BB could have left M with her mom. Simple. She chose to leave her with DV, imo.

Exactly. They had no respect for court orders and no consideration for these poor children. I hope they get charged with everything under the sun. Anything and everything the police can come up with to hold them accountable. I don't care if it's chewing gum with their mouth open. And yet it's still not enough. We all know this little girl's outcome.

If there is bad blood between BB2 and DV he might of kept Maleah in a power trip. Been there done that.

Yeesssssss!
Also, was DV concerned the child would be again removed on May 22 so he saw babysitting as his last chance to maybe do something hecso desired? Speculation

(And, maybe the bio dad found it necessary to step back from parenting due to “situations”. It’s not far fetched to think an abuse bf might persuade a mom to side with him & blame bio. Seen it many X.)

So.

9pm 5/3 - DV assaulted and abducted at 69 & Greens Road.
?? Morning 5/4 - family reports DV missing to police.
3pm 5/4 - Nissan spotted by traffic camera near Cheesecake Factory (near First Colony Mall)
6pm 5/4 - DV "wakes" on the side of the road with son and Maleah missing at Highway 6 and Southwest Freeway (near First Colony Mall)
9-10pm 5/4 - DV arrives at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital with son. He is treated for minor injuries. He was dropped off in a vehicle and did not walk.
11am 5/9 - Nissan found in parking lot at Highway 6 & Murphy Road

Here's a map I made for easy locating of the individual places: Maleah Map - Google My Maps
Let me know if anyone wants me to add any other pins.
Thanks for doing the map! It looks good!

I can see a little girl wanting to go to her nana and was whining and it pissing him off. Maybe he hit her in anger and she was hurt badly or maybe it killed her so he had to dump her somewhere away from the apartment. He couldn't have her falling out of a chair again as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89