Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, we will see these 2 adults doing everything in their power to not be held accountable for this situation.

Yep, but my gut is telling me when the t's are crossed and i's are dotted 3 adults will be responsible. I do not believe there was a service. A death, yes, but zero evidence of an actual service of any kind.

The court order removing all children from Vence and Bowen’s custody is the outcome of the separate motions by grandma Brenda Bowens and the Department of Family and Protective Services. The court did not place the kids with Brenda, but are allowing her to attend sibling visits.

Mom, stepdad of Maleah Davis banned from contact with all their children

I think this headline is incorrect. Would it mean if DV had another child he was banned from seeing it too? I don’t think they mean for it to mean that so they should be really sure he has no other kids.

Once they have GPS location info from the car and surveillance info from the area the car was located someone will be interrogated. With that being said, I think he'll roll all the dice and won't say a word.
jmo

Texas has, imo, a crazy stupid car seat law. TX only requires a car seat until age 4. Once Meleah turned 4 legally they would only need a booster seat.
A child who just had brain surgery and requires a helmet full time ( which apparently was not on) should probably be an exception to that law. But what do I know?

Is it ok to sleuth DV? I’m confused on that now and don’t want a time out.
Sorry if already answered. Had to take a break. This is Tricia's instruction from page one of this thread:
This is from the police department
Houston Police on Twitter

And this is from a mainstream media source
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

Common sense tells us the stepfather Darion Vence is a person of interest.
His story is full of holes.

However, I ask you please do not go into his background and bring up innocent family members.

NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN SUGGESTED AS A PERSON OF INTEREST. DO NOT START TRASHING OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. I know trashing is a harsh word but I don't have time to tell it to you nicely. You know exactly what I mean.

Do not post random twitter accounts and say they belong to Vence same with Facebook and other social media accounts. If this happens it is an automatic time out.

If you report a post that violates our rules please do not quote that post and engage in a conversation. It makes 10 times more work for the mods.

Thank you,
Tricia

Last edited:
BREAKING: Mom, stepdad of Maleah Davis banned from contact with all their children, court rules

Channel 11 link

HOUSTON — A court order has been issued that bans Maleah Davis’s mother and stepfather from having any contact with their son or any of the mother's other children.

Police named Maleah’s stepfather, Derion Vence, “a person of interest” in her disappearance earlier this week, saying he’s changed his story multiple times.
A bit late, but better than never....

Snipped for brevity. Emphasis Mine.

Exactly how clean was that car ? As if it had been vacuumed and scrubbed ?
Was DV known to have kept a pristine vehicle ?
Detective at presser made this very clear -- car was clean, i.e., as in no visible signs of anything out of order, and not wiped down, not freshly detailed, kind of clean.

West Texas, here. I'm certain they would just go somewhere to blend in, which made me wonder why all of Texas didn't have that Amber Alert on their phones. I never received one from this case and I found that odd.
I was surprised I didn’t get one in the San Antonio area either.

I think this headline is incorrect. Would it mean if DV had another child he was banned from seeing it too? I don’t think they mean for it to mean that so they should be really sure he has no other kids.

I haven't sleuthed if he has other children, rules prohibit me, so no clue if the paper is being overly broad with their headline or not by using the world "all"

but I am glad the children referred to in the in the article are safe from interference, suggestion, intimidation, neglect or abuse while Maleah's case is being investigated.

There's an Avis Rental Car in this parking lot. Wonder if he rented a car?

Live KHOU said Aunt still had custody & visits were supposed to be supervised. I'm curious if she'll be charged with something for letting her stay with him against court order. Live also said May 22 was next custody hearing.
Good question. These are the things I’m sure they’ll be looking at now that they have a specific area. They’ll be looking at cameras all along the route back home &/or to the hospital & checking out possible transportation from the abandoned car. Now they know where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew