Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh - If the kids were currently staying with an aunt, there is a good chance that aunt also traveled for her fathers memorial services last week.
So perhaps they were left with DV. All speculation.

I'm with you, @gitana1 - I'm tired. And it seems never ending.

I think the aunt who had whatever degree of custody does not have the same father as BB, based on the info on his obit (his children and their locations are all listed), so I doubt she had any involvement with the funeral trip.

I am wondering if the information from the CPS documentation reported by Cheryl Mercedes is true and BB has only had monthly or weekly visitation with Maleah since February, who is ultimately responsible for DV having the children last week? CPS? The aunt who was supposed to have them? Why did he want Maleah in the first place? Is this a lack of agency oversight or are people just lying?

When BB2 (grandma) said that the last time she saw Maleah was Monday when she was with BB doing laundry at BB2's house, how could that be if Mom only had visitation and not custody?

I completely agree with everything you've said and I'm tired of it too! :mad: There are some missing details as to how/why DV had MD, though. No link, unfortunately. MOO

Yes, but unless she didn't have legal custody she's the one making decisions and in charge of ensuring her kids are protected.

Unless he kidnapped Maleah, which doesn't appear to be the case, it seems mom gave her approval to the child care arrangements.

I totally agree,
There were a lot of mistakes made, she’s not the best mom by any means but she was at her DADS FUNERAL I would be an absolute mess, and i would leave my loved ones in the care of my partner who I trusted... I’m sure she’s in shock and denial and the reality is hitting her right now. I feel for her. And those poor children. Her life will likely be an absolute miserable one from here on out. Like I said earlier, she just lost her dad, her baby, and her partner all in one month. It’s a nightmare. May take her a bit to process exactly what’s happened but i believe the vomiting shows she’s on her way towards understanding...

wondering at what point they say DV is no longer cooperating. Thanks for the video, LEO states car looks normal, trunk looks normal, nothing appears "wrong" with tires or car. It's a clean car, do believe I saw one car seat in there. (paraphrased)

Guess that answers my question about her being found in the car.

She’s a known child-abuser.
When is it appropriate for a mom to leave her children in the care of a person with no connection to the child?
Why would any woman want her boyfriend to bathe & dress a little girl? Smh. I would not walk to my mailbox leaving my children with a boyfriend.
Moo

I strongly agree. Whomever did what to that poor little girl when she went 'missing', BOTH mum and DV are guilty for failing her. I see a sloppy job. A job completed with no remorse, a coward (s), too stupid to get their stories straight and actually believe their own $%£€.

I'm trying to keep it civil, I'm sorry but no words can Express how angry and frustrating these cases are.

Looked inside, everything looks normal the trunk too.
Not concerned that they haven’t seen anything of DV this week.
Checking video at area businesses right now
There is a car seat in the car
Still looking for tips

Is anyone mapping this one? I see the car has been located, trying to get a visual on how it's location relates to the others.

Looks to be a 15 minute drive from the hospital DV eventually turned up at.
about a 2 hour walk
Approximate distance between the traffic cam photo and Walmart = 3.8 miles.
Approximate distance between Walmart and Methodist Hospital = 4.7 miles
Depending on the route.
Google Maps

I heard that it was "until further notice". If it's not related to weather like it was yesterday, it makes me feel as though they know something that makes the search not worth while
Maybe it is because they were searching for a live person and now they have reason to believe they will be searching for remains, which would only involve LE? Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13