Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@CNNValencia
BREAKING- Brittany Bowens, mother of missing 4-year-old #MaleahDavis says reports that she was "banned" from seeing her other children is not true. She says her other children are staying with family members while the investigation into Maleah's disappearance continues.
9:03 AM - 10 May 2019
Ok.... I thought there was a statement made by CPS to the contrary.
Was that from a court document?

I think it's most likely that DV has had someone assisting him. I don't think HE left the vehicle there in the rental car lot. I think a friend or other family member did. Maybe someone who works near that shopping center. Note that it wasn't in the Walmart parking lot. Maybe the word is out that WM has security cameras. But it didn't occur to the drop-off perp that the rental car agency would too.

Anyone know how far the car found from the last intersection it was captured at ?? Sorry if it's already been asked. I've read everything I just do not recall

She said he is not answering her calls.
Possibly her love for him is stronger than love for her children, who knows.
BBM: Does this mean that it has been confirmed that he does have a phone? And is it a cell phone or landline? Where was the phone during the "kidnapping"? I know that no one probably has this information, just thinking out loud.

I don’t understand the post you replied to, do you?
The person “tried to contact police”, I mean how hard is it to call 911 or drive to a PD?
I was replying to a post that some posted they think they saw the car on the road. Maybe they did eventually get in touch with LE. MOO

Can those of you willing to give mom a pass, despite having the children removed by CPS for 6 months and not having followed through with the court ordered parenting classes(links posted upthread) explain your reasoning?

I could understand giving a pass if there was no CPS history, but with history it's hard to understand. Maleah wasn't even back in BB's care for 90 days and she is missing and likely deceased.

I am not giving mom a pass. But, I am not discussing mom as a part of this crime as mom is not a POI. WS rules are clear that sleuthing (which in my mind includes posting, evaluating, and theorizing all of a person's actions) is for the POIs/suspects only. It may be that this mom is responsible but until the LEO involved say she is, I believe she deserves to treated as a victim as we are a victim friendly site. JMHO

If only a child abuser received prison the first time
I was replying to a post that some posted they think they saw the car on the road. Maybe they did eventually get in touch with LE. MOO

Right, I knew the post, I only questioned “tried”, lol. Tysm

If Maleah was prone to seizures (due to her brain injury) would her family have been prescribed medicine (in a shot or pen form) to be used to stop the seizure? From my own experience, a member of my family had Epilepsy & each family member (where she was residing & families she frequently visited) were given one shot per household that would need administered in case she suffered a seizure.
IMO If Maleah’s family had this medication on hand, I do not believe DV could use a seizure as an acceptable reason for what happened to her to clear himself of any wrong doing.
I hope that makes sense?
MOO

I watched the KHOU video about "Why did Maleah have brain surgery" (lower on the below page) again and paused to read what was shown on the documents as many of you have done.
Mom, stepdad of Maleah Davis banned from contact with all their children, court rules
Noticed a sentence about how all the caregivers reacted to one of Maleah's emergency hospital stays that seems interesting given the current emergency state involving this child.

BB2: stayed constantly by Maleah's side
BB: was in and out and was inconsistently present
CD: was observed lying in bed with Maleah to prop her up
DV: not mentioned as being present

BBM: Does this mean that it has been confirmed that he does have a phone? And is it a cell phone or landline? Where was the phone during the "kidnapping"? I know that no one probably has this information, just thinking out loud.

No idea. But LE stated they could not contact him.
I assumed BB might have called his bros phone but I’m speculating.

I read it was a marble table here, I recall thinking how hard marble would be against such a small child's skull:
Maleah Davis missing: Car reported stolen in case of missing Texas girl found

I drank too much one night when i was 23 and I fell onto my friends marble table. It wasn’t even solid it was just a 3/4” slab on top gold legs. Anyway, I fell onto it and the corner game me a hairline fracture on my adult, young heathy hip.

Then if course M’s head isn’t even hard yet & not fully grown so I could imagine it being super devastating. Poor baby :( It could have been an accident but given the current situation I’m more inclined to think it wasn’t.

I watched the KHOU video about "Why did Maleah have brain surgery" (lower on the below page) again and paused to read what was shown on the documents as many of you have done.
Mom, stepdad of Maleah Davis banned from contact with all their children, court rules
Noticed a sentence about how all the caregivers reacted to one of Maleah's emergency hospital stays that seems interesting given the current emergency state involving this child.

BB2: stayed constantly by Maleah's side
BB: was in and out and was inconsistently present
CD: was observed lying in bed with Maleah to prop her up
DV: not mentioned as being present
Amazing observations. Very telling...

Another reason to give mom a pass. The injuries documented by cps could have been sustained while not in mom’s presence. The docs indicate several people were with Maleah during that time. She may truly believe nothing other than the fall happened.

Sometimes I think we forget that there are different cognitive abilities and intellect in people and exchange that for guilt and covering. IMO

I don't think anyone is "giving her a pass" I know I am not. I personally do not think she knows what happened and I feel sympathy for her but at the same time she failed this child. As a mother (or parent in general) our job is to take care of our children, remove them from harm, keep them safe, she did not do that.

I feel bad for her to an extent but again she is an adult and given the past with CPS I am not sure how much she actually "cares" for her children. CPS failed her. Her mother failed her. I just pray we find her soon.

I hope BB and DV are held accountable as well as cps for this.

"I feel bad for her to an extent but again she is an adult and given the past with CPS I am not sure how much she actually "cares" for her children."

I agree, This is one of her first statements. Note it's all about what she is going through and no concern for Meleahs welfare.

"My spirit is so broken, I feel so lost. I can't concentrate, I can't focus. It's so overwhelming for me. It doesn't seem real," Bowens said tearfully.

Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member