Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's most likely that DV has had someone assisting him. I don't think HE left the vehicle there in the rental car lot. I think a friend or other family member did. Maybe someone who works near that shopping center. Note that it wasn't in the Walmart parking lot. Maybe the word is out that WM has security cameras. But it didn't occur to the drop-off perp that the rental car agency would too.
Can’t resist: DropOffPErp, aka DOPE.

I just don't see this car being as clean as everyone thinks. It's a light color, which doesn't show dirt or dust as much as darker vehicles do. The tires are not clean and neither is the front bumper.

I think “clean” meant no body.
I don’t think LE meant physically clean as in freshly detailed.

The center’s records show Maleah was last there on April 26.

That’s a week before her stepfather claims she was kidnapped by three men who attacked him, on May 3.

Hines said Derion Vence picked up his son earlier the very same day.

'I miss Maleah'

ETA it is not clear as written if DV picked up his son on April 26th or May 3rd but I tend to lean towards it meaning May 3rd, the very day of alleged abduction.

re car being clean - Video at link is Homicide Detective Ken Fregia. HPD - at the :42 mark in the video he covers what he means about the car being "clean" and how he means the car looks normal, not like it is clean as in having recently been washed or detailed.

re car being clean - Video at link is Homicide Detective Ken Fregia. HPD - at the :42 mark in the video he covers what he means about the car being "clean" and how he means the car looks normal, not like it is clean as in having recently been washed or detailed.

Right. Thanks for this. Some misinterpreted “clean”, thinking it had in fact been washed.

The center’s records show Maleah was last there on April 26.

That’s a week before her stepfather claims she was kidnapped by three men who attacked him, on May 3.

Hines said Derion Vence picked up his son earlier the very same day.

'I miss Maleah'

ETA it is not clear as written if DV picked up his son on April 26th or May 3rd but I tend to lean towards it meaning May 3rd, the very day of alleged abduction.

And BB2 is sure she spoke with the child after this date, correct?

Personally I’m not sure she’s sure. I think as I mentioned in an early post it could be unclear. She seemed not as decisive as I would have wanted to hear. I would imagine they’ve e asked her though.

I hope someone has some pics on their phone, just to be sure. Moo

Has anything been reported on who was watching Maleah while DV was at work on Wed 5/1 or Thursday 5/2? On the timeline it say he went home sick with the flu. Also, I wonder who took BB to the airport on Tues 4/30? If it was DV.... was Maleah in the car. its hard to believe all the family/neighbors/friends haven't reported seeing Maleah the week of her disappearance.

I went back and found the post on Cheryl Mercedes KHOU page, regarding the Altima sighted in MC on 5/7.
A specific intersection was noted, and a time of 10:20 PM. The intersection is less than 1 mile from where the car was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member