Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Stepdad of missing girl Maleah Davis hasn’t showed up to work at PharMEDium in a week, his coworker tells me. Darion Vence was sent home because he was vomiting last week. He was officially “home with the flu” by Friday. This week he isn’t answering calls about absence.
Twitter
He can't hide forever. Guest are like fish they start to smell after three days.
MOO

I’m confused.....
Has DV missed meetings with LE?
Today LE said they have not had a chance to talk with him, so how could a meeting be established?
I also think I heard the officer say they have not spoken with DV since the weekend.
IMO, DV should be in the top ten of ‘Stupidest Criminals’.

He was supposed to meet with HPD to create sketches and give details of the 3 men that “abducted” him and the children. (Eyeroll)

Hey all. Long time lurker. As a long time resident of the south/southwest Houston suburbs, I’ve been following this case from the beginning, and my heart is just aching for little Maleah.
I’ve seen a couple people mention looking in water and parks, and I could be wrong, but I don’t think it’s been mentioned yet about our alligator population - especially in the south/southwest suburbs of Houston. I know a couple of parks with lakes/ponds around Sugar Land and Missouri City known to have alligators. Heck, even my own neighborhood has had alligators removed from its “lakes” with permanent warning signs about them.
I hope this ends up having nothing at all to do with Maleah’s case, but just wanted to throw it out there for any non locals who might not be aware.
Holy smokes! :eek: And, Welcome to Websleuths!

Update: Stepdad of missing girl Maleah Davis hasn’t showed up to work at PharMEDium in a week, his coworker tells me. Darion Vence was sent home because he was vomiting last week. He was officially “home with the flu” by Friday. This week he isn’t answering calls about absence.
Twitter
I'm still wondering if anyone actually saw him vomiting.

I would like to see a timeline with EVERYTHING in it. Past incidents of "accidents' and "injuries" and ER trips. When CPS removed the kids form the mother last year. Eaxct date when the kids returned to her partial care. Last time Maleah was at daycare. Last time DV was at work and when he was "officially home". Las time grandma says she heard or saw Maleah. When mom went to the airport. When she was scheduled to return. Everything that DV claims happened and when it happened with the "abduction". When he arrived at the hospital. When mom arrived back from the trip. When mom says she tried to report her boyfriend (not the kids) missing and when she actually succeeded. When the car was found. Etc.

Pommymommy!!! Help!
July 10, 2018 - Bowens took Maleah to the ER after she was throwing up blood. Doctors reported Maleah was "extremely lethargic." Maleah was treated and sent home.

July 28, 2018 Maleah was back in the hospital for a cut to her forehead.

August 1, 2018 medical professionals reported she had blood just outside her brain, which could be life threatening. She was brought in after having a seizure.

August 5 (?) 2018 - CPS removes children from home and places with relative (aunt?)

February (?) 2019 - Judge orders children temporarily back with BB & DV with monthly CPS visits until a permanency hearing May 22, 2019

March 19 (?) 2019 - Maleah has brain surgery to fix flap.

April 11, 2019 - BB's father passes away

April 26, 2019 - Last day Maleah was reported at daycare

April 29, 2019 - BB2 states she either talked to or saw Maleah (interview is confusing)

April 30, 2019 - BB flies to MA for father's funeral

May 1 (?), 2019 - DV sent home from work

May 2, 2019 - DV "officially" home with the flu

May 3, 2019 @ 9pm - DV & children abducted

May 4, 2019 @ 12am - BB returns from MA to Bush Airport - BB2 picks her up from the airport. BB stays the night at BB2's home because she did not have apartment keys.

May 4, 2019 Morning - BB & BB2 say they filed police report

May 4, 2019 @ 2:54pm - Nissan seen on Traffic Cam by Cheesecake Factory

May 4, 2019 @ 6pm - DV "wakes" on the side of the road with son and Maleah missing

May 4, 2019 @ 9-10pm - DV and son arrive at Methodist Hospital

May 5, 2019 @ 8:27am - Amber Alert Issued

May 6, 2019 @ 6:30pm - BB & BB2 interviewed by KHOU

May 7, 2019 - DV listed as POI

May 9, 2019 @ 10am - Nissan Found in Missouri City

May 9, 2019 @ 5/6pm - BB & DV banned contact with children via court order.

Map I made: Maleah Map - Google My Maps

Last edited:
July 10, 2018 - Bowens took Maleah to the ER after she was throwing up blood. Doctors reported Maleah was "extremely lethargic." Maleah was treated and sent home.

July 28, 2018 Maleah was back in the hospital for a cut to her forehead.

August 1, 2018 medical professionals reported she had blood just outside her brain, which could be life threatening. She was brought in after having a seizure.

August 5 (?) 2018 - CPS removes children from home and places with relative (aunt?)

February (?) 2019 - Judge orders children temporarily back with BB & DV with monthly CPS visits until a permanency hearing May 22, 2019

March 19 (?) 2019 - Maleah has brain surgery to fix flap.

April 26, 2019 - Last day Maleah was reported at daycare

April 29, 2019 - BB2 states she either talked to or saw Maleah (interview is confusing)

April 30, 2019 - BB flies to MA for father's funeral

May 3, 2019 @ 9pm - DV & children abducted

May 4, 2019 @ 12am - BB returns from MA to Bush Airport - BB2 picks her up from the airport

May 4, 2019 @ 2:54pm - Nissan seen on Traffic Cam by Cheesecake Factory

May 4, 2019 @ 6pm - DV "wakes" on the side of the road with son and Maleah missing

May 4, 2019 @ 9-10pm - DV and son arrive at Methodist Hospital

Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?
Supposedly an accident.

Hey all. Long time lurker. As a long time resident of the south/southwest Houston suburbs, I’ve been following this case from the beginning, and my heart is just aching for little Maleah.
I’ve seen a couple people mention looking in water and parks, and I could be wrong, but I don’t think it’s been mentioned yet about our alligator population - especially in the south/southwest suburbs of Houston. I know a couple of parks with lakes/ponds around Sugar Land and Missouri City known to have alligators. Heck, even my own neighborhood has had alligators removed from its “lakes” with permanent warning signs about them.
I hope this ends up having nothing at all to do with Maleah’s case, but just wanted to throw it out there for any non locals who might not be aware.

Welcome to Websleuths! Thank you for posting your local knowledge, it's very helpful.

There is enough unknowns without creating more.

Brittanys Dad did die on April 11.

There WAS A SERVICE a few weeks later. Not everyone has the funeral immediately or a funeral at all.

There is an MSM post here with a picture.
You can see it's the father on their memorial shirts.
You can see it is a cemetery.
This wasn't some plot to pretend he died and fake a funeral to disappear a kid.

https://m.facebook.com/ABC13EricaSimon/posts/2271683219560826

I just really want to get away from doubting things we actually know.

Respectfully, no one is suggesting a death was faked. However, given the circumstances and timing, I think it's fair to question the possibility the picture could have been taken in any cemetery. Heck, I could drive to any cemetery wearing the same t-shirt, take a photo and claim I attended the funeral/services, but it wouldn't make it true.

I know right, the reporters were tweeting that out on seen. They must have great skills to know that off the bat.

The detective clarified that on the live feed. He said the car looked clean, nothing obviously wrong, all the tires were ok, the trunk looked ok, there were papers and clothes in the car but they would tow it and process it.

ETA: The live feed on KHOU website this morning after the vehicle was located and the detective was conducting a press conference in the parking lot the vehicle was located in.

Welcome! And thank you very much for the info.

He was supposed to meet with HPD to create sketches and give details of the 3 men that “abducted” him and the children. (Eyeroll)

Well if they couldn’t get in touch with him I assume there was no meeting planned. Maybe they left a VM? Idk. I’m glad a sketch artist didn’t have to waste his time.
Yes, my eyes are rollin’ right along with you.

Did he replace his cellphone? If not, which I imagine he did, that might be why LE and BB can't get a hold if him. I would think that LE would be more on top of things though and be hanging close by him observing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member