Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he replace his cellphone? If not, which I imagine he did, that might be why LE and BB can't get a hold if him. I would think that LE would be more on top of things though and be hanging close by him observing.

Idk but B said he wasn’t answering her calls. Maybe she was calling his bros phone?
Sounds like he’s staying inside & rather uninvolved in flyer distribution.

Last edited:
Do you know when they got the car?

That's a good idea. Does anyone know when the car was purchased?

Not sure of exactly when it was purchased. This article, and many others, indicate it had paper tags. Unless they were past due on getting their tags, it was purchased within the last 30 days. IF purchasing a used car is the same as a new car on TX, you pay tag, title and tax at the dealer and wait for the tag to come in the mail. If this is the case for used cars (I’ve only bought new in TX) they definitely purchased within the last 30 days.

Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl

Not sure of exactly when it was purchased. This article, and many others, indicate it had paper tags. Unless they were past due on getting their tags, it was purchased within the last 30 days. IF purchasing a used car is the same as a new car on TX, you pay tag, title and tax at the dealer and wait for the tag to come in the mail. If this is the case for used cars (I’ve only bought new in TX) they definitely purchased within the last 30 days.

Okay, tysm.
If nearing the 3-4 week mark, I bet they put a lot of miles on it.

Thank you

I would like to see a timeline with EVERYTHING in it. Past incidents of "accidents' and "injuries" and ER trips. When CPS removed the kids form the mother last year. Eaxct date when the kids returned to her partial care. Last time Maleah was at daycare. Last time DV was at work and when he was "officially home". Las time grandma says she heard or saw Maleah. When mom went to the airport. When she was scheduled to return. Everything that DV claims happened and when it happened with the "abduction". When he arrived at the hospital. When mom arrived back from the trip. When mom says she tried to report her boyfriend (not the kids) missing and when she actually succeeded. When the car was found. Etc.

Pommymommy!!! Help!
Well...I don't know if we've seen the complete CPS reports, I just saw portions of them for the first time yesterday, or exact dates, but I'll see what I can do.

While I'm working on that, if anyone has links handy for the following, please post! Don't worry about the ones in italics. :)

Last time DV was at work and when he was "officially home."
Last time grandma says she heard or saw Maleah.
When mom went to the airport.
When she was scheduled to return.
Everything that DV claims happened and when it happened with the "abduction."
When mom arrived back from the trip.
When mom says she tried to report her boyfriend (not the kids) missing and when she actually succeeded.

When the car was found. (Added today)
Last time Maleah was at daycare. (April 26, reported today - on next revision)
When he arrived at the hospital. (On existing timeline)
Past incidents of "accidents' and "injuries" and ER trips.
When CPS removed the kids from the mother last year.
Exact date when the kids returned to her partial care.

Last edited:
Hey all. Long time lurker. As a long time resident of the south/southwest Houston suburbs, I’ve been following this case from the beginning, and my heart is just aching for little Maleah.
I’ve seen a couple people mention looking in water and parks, and I could be wrong, but I don’t think it’s been mentioned yet about our alligator population - especially in the south/southwest suburbs of Houston. I know a couple of parks with lakes/ponds around Sugar Land and Missouri City known to have alligators. Heck, even my own neighborhood has had alligators removed from its “lakes” with permanent warning signs about them.
I hope this ends up having nothing at all to do with Maleah’s case, but just wanted to throw it out there for any non locals who might not be aware.

Absolutely true! I've walked (very quickly) in several area parks in SL/MC and have seen alligators in the water and even near the trails! Don't even want to think about this.

July 10, 2018 - Bowens took Maleah to the ER after she was throwing up blood. Doctors reported Maleah was "extremely lethargic." Maleah was treated and sent home.

July 28, 2018 Maleah was back in the hospital for a cut to her forehead.

August 1, 2018 medical professionals reported she had blood just outside her brain, which could be life threatening. She was brought in after having a seizure.

August 5 (?) 2018 - CPS removes children from home and places with relative (aunt?)

February (?) 2019 - Judge orders children temporarily back with BB & DV with monthly CPS visits until a permanency hearing May 22, 2019

March 19 (?) 2019 - Maleah has brain surgery to fix flap.

April 11, 2019 - BB's father passes away

April 26, 2019 - Last day Maleah was reported at daycare

April 29, 2019 - BB2 states she either talked to or saw Maleah (interview is confusing)

April 30, 2019 - BB flies to MA for father's funeral

May 1 (?), 2019 - DV sent home from work

May 2, 2019 - DV "officially" home with the flu

May 3, 2019 @ 9pm - DV & children abducted

May 4, 2019 @ 12am - BB returns from MA to Bush Airport - BB2 picks her up from the airport. BB stays the night at BB2's home because she did not have apartment keys.

May 4, 2019 Morning - BB & BB2 say they filed police report

May 4, 2019 @ 2:54pm - Nissan seen on Traffic Cam by Cheesecake Factory

May 4, 2019 @ 6pm - DV "wakes" on the side of the road with son and Maleah missing

May 4, 2019 @ 9-10pm - DV and son arrive at Methodist Hospital

May 5, 2019 @ 8:27am - Amber Alert Issued

May 6, 2019 @ 6:30pm - BB & BB2 interviewed by KHOU

May 7, 2019 - DV listed as POI

May 9, 2019 @ 10am - Nissan Found in Missouri City

May 9, 2019 @ 5/6pm - BB & DV banned contact with children via court order.

Map I made: Maleah Map - Google My Maps
Yay!!! You're my hero! :p Thank you.

Well...I don't know if we've seen the complete CPS reports, I just saw portions of them for the first time yesterday, or exact dates, but I'll see what I can do.

While I'm working on that, if anyone has links handy for the following, please post! Don't worry about the ones in italics. :)

Past incidents of "accidents' and "injuries" and ER trips.
When CPS removed the kids from the mother last year.
Exact date when the kids returned to her partial care.
Last time DV was at work and when he was "officially home."
Last time grandma says she heard or saw Maleah.
When mom went to the airport.
When she was scheduled to return.
Everything that DV claims happened and when it happened with the "abduction."
When mom arrived back from the trip.
When mom says she tried to report her boyfriend (not the kids) missing and when she actually succeeded.

When the car was found. (Added today)
Last time Maleah was at daycare. (April 26, reported today - on next revision)
When he arrived at the hospital. (On existing timeline)
Past incidents of "accidents' and "injuries" and ER trips. (Research)

This link has some of the info you’re looking for.
Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?

Just wanted to say... April 26th was a Friday. Maleah wouldn’t have gone to daycare Saturday or Sunday because it’s the weekend. The next day that would make sense for her to go would be Monday.

That being said, it appears BB was doing laundry at BB2’s that Monday and May not have had work or has taken it off in anticipation of her upcoming trip, and decided to keep Maleah home since she would also be there.

Or she was in the car.

This would be the most logical. No need to bring a sick child into a daycare to spread germs further.

Respectfully, no one is suggesting a death was faked. However, given the circumstances and timing, I think it's fair to question the possibility the picture could have been taken in any cemetery. Heck, I could drive to any cemetery wearing the same t-shirt, take a photo and claim I attended the funeral/services, but it wouldn't make it true.

There absolutely were suggestions the death was faked or lied about. That only lessened when the obituary was posted multiple times.

The service was 21 days after the death, so the details aren't in the obituary. They were trying to come up with money for a service. Travel arrangements had to be made for out of state people.

It's even possible that two weeks notice was needed for some to get time off work. Maybe I've just had a lot more death in my life but I just see nothing weird about this scenario. We've delayed funerals for a month for all those reasons.

The sister lives in MA and Brittany lives in Texas. So if the picture is faked and Brittany didn't leave, did the sister fly to Texas to fake the picture? How did they both get the shirts?

If these people were smart enough to pull off a fake trip to a funeral, they would have "driven" so flight records couldn't prove them liars. Also they would have stolen actual plates for the car off of an identical car and/or dumped the car in a lake.

I guess I just don't understand the speculation on this point. It seems to be a huge stretch when there is only one named POI and it's not Mom.

Obviously, it's not up to me. I just think there are likely other things we could focus on. Search locations and such, like in Lucas' case.

Just wanted to say... April 26th was a Friday. Maleah wouldn’t have gone to daycare Saturday or Sunday because it’s the weekend. The next day that would make sense for her to go would be Monday.

That being said, it appears BB was doing laundry at BB2’s that Monday and May not have had work or has taken it off in anticipation of her upcoming trip, and decided to keep Maleah home since she would also be there.

This also makes sense to me as well. Maybe it's giving BB too much credit, but it does make sense. The daycare didn't give out Maleah's typical schedule, right? So we don't know if she was normally there on Monday anyway.

Just to confirm, the mother has made various statements on social media which to me add information to the timeline, but are we not allowed to discuss these because she’s not been named a POI?

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member