Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty simple. Not everyone who engages in sex acts with other men is gay.

This guy seems like a deviant who had a need for stimulation and a desire to cause pain. Much like Alanna Gallagher's killer who sexually assaulted her but also enjoyed anal sex with random men on the internet and a wide variety f *advertiser censored*.
Could have been catfishing.

BBM

Thank you Gitana. However, there is no need to make this personal - as you did in the bolded/underlined portion of your above post.

I appreciate that you presented the legal statute with supporting circumstantial evidence.

I'm still on the fence regarding whether or not the mother should be charged with negligent homicide if it turns out that Maleah is deceased (which she probably is, as much as I hate to say it).

It could be that BB is reviewing everything in her mind and is arriving at very different conclusions now (as opposed to what she may have believed/thought weeks, months, days, or however long ago). If so, it could also be that BB is regretting not listening to her gut before it was too late.

I don't know. None of us do.

But I think it's extremely premature to say she could/should be charged with negligent homicide in the disappearance of her daughter.

That's not personal and not meant to be a dig. It's fact. Many people have an issue with the concept of charging someone with homicide when they weren't the one caring for the child at the time of death. So, prosecutors rarely charge them with it.

If you feel a post is inappropriate, you can always report it.

Just

One or the other which is it?

In the vid, at the top lh corner, in that previous link, the news guy calls him her "common law husband". If you tell someone, I'm giving you your engagement ring back, it's off, (or have your spokesperson say you did), then you have yourself a former fiance.

Idk how many people who say, that they have a fiance, when in fact, they don't even have a faithful boyfriend (or gf, for that matter). Not saying this is the case with BB and DV, nor that it's the case with anyone else, j.s. the term is used pretty loosely these days. I think it just sounds better than "boyfriend", when you are living with someone, have kids, and are nearing your 30s. It probably sounds better to CPS too.

Google Maps
Dumpster located at apartment.

Kirkwood South receives water and sewer service through Sagemeadow Utility District. Trash pickup is billed through Sagemeadow M.U.D.
Trash pickup is Tues. and Fri. with Waste Corporation of Texas.
Water, Sewer and Trash

Disposal Sites and Facilities
Now which landfill does WCT use?

Going out for dinner, I'll be back to look at this further.

If anything made him run it's that wackadoodle that spoke to the media, not LE. They are probably trying to get the evidence they need for an arrest and now this guy has either spread a bunch of rumors or given away valuable information. Imo

I agree that he should not have gone to the media, and should have gone to LE. But DV has apparently been missing for some time, which LE actually acknowledged in an indirect way.

I don't blame them.
How do they know that video is from after Maleah went missing? I didn't see anything that indicated the time or date.
Also how do they know exactly when she went missing?
Yep.......only see one source for Friday...Abc13.
No one else reporting it, not even KHOU.

I think its earlier, IMO....

My 6 year old is 40 pounds and about 45 inches tall.

Our basket is smaller but sturdier looking than the one DV had. Ours is a hip hugger one so there's less space

I'm a woman and I can lift her no problem. I can lift her and swing her all around.

She fits but just barely when laying down.
Thank you. I have no doubt now that Maleah would fit inside the laundry basket, probably easily. It's just God awful to think that's her, though. :( MOO

Last edited:
Google Maps
Dumpster located at apartment.

Kirkwood South receives water and sewer service through Sagemeadow Utility District. Trash pickup is billed through Sagemeadow M.U.D.
Trash pickup is Tues. and Fri. with Waste Corporation of Texas.
Water, Sewer and Trash

Disposal Sites and Facilities
Now which landfill does WCT use?

Going out for dinner, I'll be back to look at this further.
Thank you Knox. Narrowing it down....

Imo, the angle of his hand and the flex of both his hand and his forearm seem to me that the basket is heavy. If I were to glean anything else from this image it would maybe be her elbow but not her face.
View attachment 183596

I agree. I showed the picture to Mr. Pink and asked him if he thought what he is carrying is heavy, light or if he has no idea. He did not pause and said he thought he was carrying something that weighs 30-40 pounds (for those of you who have not read about Mr. Pink, you just have to understand how brilliant and amazing he is!!). He cited the same as you with the flexion of the forearm and the fact the basket isn't bowing lead him to believe it wasn't much heavier than his guestimate.

I agree. I showed the picture to Mr. Pink and asked him if he thought what he is carrying is heavy, light or if he has no idea. He did not pause and said he thought he was carrying something that weighs 30-40 pounds (for those of you who have not read about Mr. Pink, you just have to understand how brilliant and amazing he is!!). He cited the same as you with the flexion of the forearm and the fact the basket isn't bowing lead him to believe it wasn't much heavier than his guestimate.
Thank Mr. Pink for us, and thanks for asking him! :)

Maybe that was the purpose of it? Maybe LE was focusing on BB and they did this to throw them off? Pretty big risk as BB now has messed up her chance of getting her kids back by admitting via QX that she knew about previous abuses and still left the kids in DV's care.

In the spirit of where you are going with this, everything QX stated today is third party. BB said nothing. Anything from that press release is inadmissible as his interpretation of her situation Therefore, she is not legally responsible for any of it. Could all be a strategic LE maneuver to flush DV out. Please let it work.

Realse the wolfhouds
In the vid, at the top lh corner, in that previous link, the news guy calls him her "common law husband". If you tell someone, I'm giving you your engagement ring back, it's off, (or have your spokesperson say you did), then you have yourself a former fiance.

Idk how many people who say, that they have a fiance, when in fact, they don't even have a faithful boyfriend (or gf, for that matter). Not saying this is the case with BB and DV, nor that it's the case with anyone else, j.s. the term is used pretty loosely these days. I think it just sounds better than "boyfriend", when you are living with someone, have kids, and are nearing your 30s. It probably sounds better to CPS too.

What I was quoting was him saying she said I'm giving the ring back - I'm not giving the ring back.

@1:35
Let me be clear we believe what
started this was when a mother discovered
him sending pictures of his private
parts to another man. He was sending
pictures of his penis to another man.
the mother confronted him about it he
got angry she wouldn't talk to him
anymore. When she left that day to go to
Massachusetts, the mother told him that
she was not going to return his ring and
that she was returning his ring
, she
didn't want to marry him.
The mother informed him it was over...

I don't think DV would be in Mexico. In another state, possibly, but not Mexico. He would be easily recognized there. I think.

While I would like to think that LE kept tabs on him, he could have slipped away, or, as I said before, someone made him disappear.

There are conflicting reports.

Steve Campion on Twitter
#BREAKING - Exclusive images obtained by #abc13 show #MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his one year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry basket, according to a source. This is on the day of the alleged abduction. Details -> http://abc13.com/5294489 .
D6POtFGWwAArUPJ.jpg
D6POtFDX4AAcQUD.jpg

5:05 PM - 10 May 2019

Miya Shay on Twitter
#CaughtOnCamera: Stepdad of #MaleahDavis is seen leaving his apt. with a laundry basket & trash bag. Days later: he shows up to the hospital with just his son. The full story on #abc13: https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PJ43cXoAIqzAU.jpg
D6PJ5DcWsAAzwwl.jpg

4:44 PM - 10 May 2019
IMO-If the laundry basket pict. was taken on Wed. morning there should be video of him returning. Did he have the basket with him and was there clean clothes or towels/wash clothes in it from the garbage bag? Is it back in the house now? If the pict. was taken on Friday when he says Maleah disappeared, then is the basket in the car? I'm sure LE knows all this or will know soon.

I don't think DV would be in Mexico. In another state, possibly, but not Mexico. He would be easily recognized there. I think.

While I would like to think that LE kept tabs on him, he could have slipped away, or, as I said before, someone made him disappear.
He would have to have a passport to go to Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo