Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of why, but if I discuss it I'll get in trouble. ;)

I just note that her dramatic photo draped over her father echoes other dramatics in her life.

She put herself in that crowdsourcing page in a way I haven't seen others do. A photo of herself bowed with grief and referring to herself as a daddies' girl.

It wouldn't be something I would notice if not for this case.

He knows about DV's texts to BB because she told him. Hopefully she saved the texts and he verified them. I think he reached out to her because that is what he does--helps people confess stuff. He should have given all the information to LE, but he apparently has the need to grandstand and take credit for getting somebody to talk. Or, he felt, as a black activist, that he needed to get BB's story out to the public first, in case LE tries to implicate her unfairly when she does tell them. They are laying the groundwork for the public that DV is the only bad guy.

As far as how DV feels--and if he is mortified about the report of his penis shots--I could couldn't care less, whether it is true or not.
Yes, but the fact that he did not take the information to LE or encourage her to do so herself in the first place makes him less credible. It's not really his place, and could be damaging to the investigation. Why should he be the one to verify the texts?
She apparently already lied to LE, so how can we be sure she is telling the truth or whether he us accurately relaying the details? Why not let LE do their jobs?
As for his lewd texts, I don't care about them either, but I bet he does. Everything they revealed about him is damning and humiliating and there is no telling what he will do now.
Sometimes LE does not want the suspect to know everything they know because it jeopardizes the investigation.
If he was trying to lay the groundwork that Vence is the only bad guy, he failed miserably. She not only looks worse than we thought before, she has been implicated in a crime! Imo

Are we talking about the same video? I see at least 4 different stations reporting on this just in these screen shots. I’ve seen nothing to indicate they are unreliable news sources and they’ve reported this happened today.

View attachment 183599 View attachment 183600
I only see one source in writing say the laundry basket pic was taken on Friday and its related to the video of BB, that LE has not confirmed yet.

I still don’t think it was an act. Fake vomiting? You can still feel grief for your missing child and have hope she’s ok and not deceased, but yes, also she has done nothing to help Maleahs situation which I firmly believe because she’s ignorant basically. maybe she’s freaking realizing what a **** mother she’s been too

(Ignorant in its definition and not calling names)

I don't believe knowing your fiancee is whipping your medically fragile child, knowing he's bathing her when you didn't ask him to and it concerns you, knowing he has taken the child out of school to be alone with him, knowing she sustained several injuries that merited hospital visits, one of which was life altering and resulted CPS taking your kids away after medical doctors stated the injuries could not be sustained form a fall off a chair - knowing all that and you still leave your child with that man? And you don't break up with him over THAT, but instead over something he might be doing with a man? Which shows she can get riled up, but just not over the maltreatment of her baby.

That's not ignorance. That's indifference.

IMO.

I don't think DV would be in Mexico. In another state, possibly, but not Mexico. He would be easily recognized there. I think.

While I would like to think that LE kept tabs on him, he could have slipped away, or, as I said before, someone made him disappear.
Yikes! If you are referring to my post about Mexico I was just kidding!
I think it's more likely he is just hunkering down in someone's house, trembling in shame and fear like the coward that he is. Imo

These cases make me lose all hope for humanity!
It's one thing to not be aware of convert sexual molestation well hidden, but herpes on a small child and the mother wasn't curious or suspicious at all. I think I gotta log off for today. My heart hurts. I hope they find Maleah ASAP. I hope she's alive and is just being hidden by DV. I know it's highly unrealistic but one can hope for a better outcome.

I'm sorry for posting that and making you feel that way! Don't lose hope. A great documentary to watch that will revive that hope is called I Am. It's available on Netflix and is engaging, interesting and will make you feel better about the world!

And just think, the fact that so many people on here are appalled and outraged by what's happening here, that's the testament to who we really are as humans. At least for the most part.

Bolding mine

From the 3 "attackers" ?
Why would he be scratched ?

Eta : Did DV send these pics to BB, or were they taken by BB.
I was under the impression that DV and BB haven't been in close proximity since she returned from the funeral.
If the scratches are from tree branches, it could be a clue as to where Maleah is.
More importantly, his phone (or a burner if he has one) would show where he's been.

Can someone direct me to where I might find those photos?

You have a point. But I'm thinking someone probably knew the things said at the presser and she was worried it could come out. Or, she's lying.
Yeah, like maybe her boyfriend. Maybe what she said is basically true but there is more to the story that implicates her and she wants to get her version out before he does.
I have no particular reason for believing that, but I guess it's a possibility. There must be others who know about his abuse, though, like her mom. Imo

There are conflicting reports.

Steve Campion on Twitter
#BREAKING - Exclusive images obtained by #abc13 show #MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his one year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry basket, according to a source. This is on the day of the alleged abduction. Details -> http://abc13.com/5294489 .
D6POtFGWwAArUPJ.jpg
D6POtFDX4AAcQUD.jpg

5:05 PM - 10 May 2019

Miya Shay on Twitter
#CaughtOnCamera: Stepdad of #MaleahDavis is seen leaving his apt. with a laundry basket & trash bag. Days later: he shows up to the hospital with just his son. The full story on #abc13: https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PJ43cXoAIqzAU.jpg
D6PJ5DcWsAAzwwl.jpg

4:44 PM - 10 May 2019

PommyMommy you deserve to pick which one to add to the timeline.

Doesn't BB have a sister or BB2? Maybe it's just me, but I find it interesting both kids went to paternal relatives as opposed to maternal relatives. I wonder what the reasoning is. And, why the paternal grandmother when DV could easily have contact with his son?
When kids are taken into care, the first phone call by the case worker needs to be to all known biological grandparents. Aunts/uncles have no rights, unfortunately, in this situation. Before placing the children in a foster home or in a residential facility, they have to try grandparents first. This is most likely how the kids ended up living with maternal grandmother while they were in state’s custody previously. That obviously didn’t end well, and with maternal grandma now most likely being investigated for her failure to provide protective capacity for the kids in the past, she isn’t a likely candidate for placement for the kids. Next up: paternal grandparents.

BBM

Thank you Gitana. However, there is no need to make this personal - as you did in the bolded/underlined portion of your above post.

I appreciate that you presented the legal statute with supporting circumstantial evidence.

But I think it's extremely premature to say she could/should be charged with negligent homicide in the disappearance of her daughter.

I didn't see anything Gitana wrote (that you bolded) that would be considered as "personal".
So Gitana is a lawyer and gave her/his legal opinions--are you a lawyer? If you are, I would like to hear why you think Gitana's opinion is premature. TIA

ETA word premature replaced immature.

Last edited:
I believe the Quanell X presser was a strategic move by LE. He has a track record for assisting LE in arrests/ confessions.

Officers grateful to Quanell X

Suspect surrenders with help of Quanell X
....Quanell X has facilitated the surrender of 23 fugitives...(that was the count in 2006)

I am not a Quanell X fan, by any stretch of the imagination. I just can’t imagine all of this information was “leaked” to the media & televised without LE blessing...though stranger things have happened.
Wow, I didn't know that. I actually thought he was a little wacky. Whoops.
Is he generally respected and appreciated by LE? I would think they do not like him interfering. They did release a statement that nothing he said has been verified. Seems like more unnecessary work for them when they need to concentrate on finding this guy, and gathering evidence. Imo

Yikes! If you are referring to my post about Mexico I was just kidding!
I think it's more likely he is just hunkering down in someone's house, trembling in shame and fear like the coward that he is. Imo
Oh. Lol. I thought you were serious.

Who knows where's at. I can pretty much bet he's not hanging out at Mama's house. She has his son and I'm sure they're watching things over there.

I only see one source in writing say the laundry basket pic was taken on Friday and its related to the video of BB, that LE has not confirmed yet.
Ah, the surveillance video. Ok. It wasn’t clear what video was being referred to. If it’s in the hands of LE as has been reported, I’m sure they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere