Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree totally. I’m just saying she may be saying she has not been TOLD that yet. Personally? If it were me I’d not taken anything less than official to keep me from my kids.

"Mother and Father Vence to have no contact with the children," the court minutes read.

adtl links to same quoted docket entry
Stolen Car in Missing Girl Maleah Davis Case Has Been Found

Mom, stepdad of Maleah Davis banned from contact with all their children, court rules

If the docket entry reads as KHOU11 and other sites are reporting it seems pretty clear. No contact means NO CONTACT. :(o_O

I agree totally. I’m just saying she may be saying she has not been TOLD that yet. Personally? If it were me I’d not taken anything less than official to keep me from my kids.
Sorry if you took my post as being argumentative. Wasn't intended that way. :oops:

It was more my response to the CNN story about BB saying she has not been barred from contact with her children.

I guess it is possible that she is unaware but I tend to disbelieve that is the case. She seems quite aware and discusses where physical custody ended up after that court hearing so I guess I am just assuming she would or should be aware at this point about everything that took place that morning whether present or not. I could absolutely be wrong in that assumption.

Right. Thanks for this. Some misinterpreted “clean”, thinking it had in fact been washed.

Actually I wasn't thinking along those lines.

I was thinking that if I was going to try to hide a vehicle in a rental fleet of vehicles, and not in a Walmart parking lot, I would wash it first, as all return rental vehicles are put through a car wash. Then it wouldn't stand out as being dirty.

One of my coworkers pointed this out to me.

LIVE STREAM: New developments in Maleah Davis case, community activist says

New Update - Live Video Channel 2 Link

I opened it up just as it ended.

ETA - It isn't on their youtube station yet. We went to our office TV and it wasn't on channel 2. We all need to watch this, MOO!

One of my coworkers pointed this out to me.

LIVE STREAM: New developments in Maleah Davis case, community activist says

New Update - Live Video Channel 2 Link

I opened it up just as it ended.
They fought before she left, she found him sending another man d pics, neighbors camera caught him on film leaving apt with bleach, and a laundry basket with a garbage bag in it. She fears he hurt Maleah because she accused him of being gay and told him she was giving The ring back. They want a manhunt.

They fought before she left, she found him sending another man d pics, neighbors camera caught him on film leaving apt with bleach, and a laundry basket with a garbage bag in it. She fears he hurt Maleah because she accused him of being gay and told him she was giving The ring back. They want a manhunt.

Ah, thanks! I turned it on to Q X talking and they walked away.

Been following cases like this for years and it is always surprising how many cases involve someone who accidentally or negligently harm and child and then dispose of child and invent a story that would make it a murder instead of just reporting that the child was hurt or died while on their watch. Not saying this is what happened in this case but just pointing out that I see this scenario more and more.

But how do we really know that the child's death was not intentional abuse.. which is murder? How many "innocent" people don't call 911 for emergency help, and instead hide the body? I don't buy it. There has to be stronger penalties for hiding dead bodies to stop this charade.

Bloody heck.

Thanks for the daycare videos. Unfortunate, that there wasn't that much info. released there. IMO-the director is being careful about what she says.

VIDEO: Jason Miles on Twitter
.. Just now: activist Quannel X comforts #MaleahDavis’s mom and makes explosive new claims in case. Says evidence shows crime committed in apartment. UNCONFIRMED with HPD. Here’s a bit of what he said about Maleah’s stepdad. @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
1:27 PM - 10 May 2019 from Houston, TX

Jennifer King on Twitter
Attorney in Houston says there is more we have not heard about disappearance of Maleah Davis. Says mother confronted stepfather about sexting with men and he may have snapped. Says there is video evidence of stepfather carrying bottle of bleach and laundry bag out of home.
1:18 PM - 10 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member