Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that every time a woman decides to live with a man, he is called the stepfather of her children? They weren’t even married! I wish people could get it right. She was basically shacking up with a guy who wasn’t Maleah’s dad and had no rights to that child. No rights to abuse her, no rights to babysit her. No rights to pick her up from day care. No rights to spank her. Zero rights. And yet the mother left her with him to go to a funeral. If you cannot take your children, don’t go. Don’t people know your kids come first? She is as guilty as he is. No sympathy from me.
I think the term stepfather is used to explain the role/relationship he plays in the household in relation to the child(ren). So it's less about marriage and more about playing a parenting role in the family dynamic. The semantics don't seem to matter so much these days. Which in this case, sure maybe it's a little annoying but we all obviously know who they are referring to. But of course he is not legally a stepfather and would not legally be her parent.

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance

He came out of the apartment with a bottle of Bleach, a Laundry basket, and a Garbage bag...

This is all so very strange. So he was not her stepfather. He was a bf/fiance. She found no problem with him not taking M to day care, b/c she suspected him of being gay? Confronts him prior to leaving and gives him back his ring. So, at that point, he's not even a fiance, or bf. Am I right in all of this or am I just very confused.

This is just so very sad, I hope they arrest DV and find her.

I hate that it's been raining, to imagine she may be out in this weather is just so upsetting. How very hard her life was in that home with a possibility of a negligent mom and a violent man.

Kathy in Dallas
(Long time since I've been here, this case is just close to home and so very tragic)

When your child is missing you do NOT lie to LE that are trying to find your child! The only time I've seen people lie to LE is because they are GUILTY of something, and afraid of being arrested! That's about all I can say..
Oh. She didn't lie to LE. She omitted. :rolleyes:.

Seriously though, she is guilty of not protecting her daughter. That was made clear today. More is sure to come out, unfortunately. I'm.

Jason Miles on Twitter
.. NEW pic: #MaleahDavis’s mom says this is stepdad Darion Vence carrying bleach and a garbage bag from their apartment before Maleah’s alleged kidnapping. HPD is not confirming evidence of a crime was found.. Despite mom’s claims. More in minutes on @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
D6PLCtRXoAEZVrA.jpg
D6PLCruX4AMt9PW.jpg

4:49 PM - 10 May 2019

Why is it that every time a woman decides to live with a man, he is called the stepfather of her children? They weren’t even married! I wish people could get it right. She was basically shacking up with a guy who wasn’t Maleah’s dad and had no rights to that child. No rights to abuse her, no rights to babysit her. No rights to pick her up from day care. No rights to spank her. Zero rights. And yet the mother left her with him to go to a funeral. If you cannot take your children, don’t go. Don’t people know your kids come first? She is as guilty as he is. No sympathy from me.

BBM

Agreed. He was her fiance. He wasn't even that, when she left for the funeral. She gave his ring back.

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
[...]

Quanell suggested that Vence was angry after he and Bowens fought and broke up.

"On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father -- her dying father -- to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him," Quanell said. "She confronted him about being gay. He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset."

Bowens reportedly broke off the couple's engagement.

Quanell explained, "She told him she was giving back his ring and that she was not going to marry him. I believe that caused him to snap in anger."

But the allegations of abuse date back further than the couple's argument.

"There were times where (Vence) would say (Maleah) was at day care, but he would bring her back, not drop her off at day care, but bring her back home with him," Quanell said. "There is reason to believe, based on what I know now, there's issues of him possibly molesting young Maleah."

[...]
Oh, ok, so she is leaving him because he is gay and not because he abused and harmed her daughter?

Apparently, according to activist Q in his presser this morning she told DV when they fought the day she was leaving for funeral that she was "going to" return his ring and was "done" with him.

Which is all well and good but I am super confused as to why the ring wasn't returned:

a) at the time of the fight over "D" pics; and
b) WHY she is STILL wearing it even as she gives tearful interviews about her "abducted" child

The interview I saw was not “tearful.” There was zero moisture coming out of her eyes. Dry crying. Hands covering face. Then “I can’t do this anymore.”

Yes, acting distraught for the camera is exhausting. Sorry, I’ve not followed closely, but her sorrow was not authentic.

Well, some were arguing that she knew him for two years so how can we blame her for leaving her medically fragile child who had already had multiple suspicious "incidents", with him? Don't we all do it?

The fact is these cases fit a pattern. We have several on here right at this moment. Little Kylee Willis for example, a beautiful child with Down syndrome, killed by mama's man for interrupting him.

It's a pattern. It always is. Missing or dead child last seen with mama's man?

We can safely assume the following will come out:

1. History of past abuse/abuse allegations involving the missing/dead child or other siblings.

2. CPS involvement with the family that missed the mark.

3. Mama has an unrelated romantic interest living with her kids.

4. Mama's man has a criminal history, domestic violence history, mental health or addiction history and/or documented anger issues in his past.

5. Mama left her kid(s) repeatedly in the care of her dude.

6. Mama saw signs of abuse and failed to act.

7. Mama allowed her man to "discipline" her kids.

8. A relation or close friend sounded the alarm and/or previously had custody of mama's kids or asked to have custody and was refused.

Have we found out anything about BB's prince and his background yet?

He appears to be walking normally, nice long stride, not like he’s in desperate need of assistance. Obviously this hospital visit was necessary to add strength to his story.
Look closely at his pants in the photo with the laundry hamper. White stripe. What do you see?
upload_2019-5-10_17-1-25.png
Is it me, or does it look like there may be blood stains on the top of the white stripe of his pants?

View attachment 183581
Jinx! ;)

Last edited:
Why do these “spokesmen”need their 15 minutes of fame? Why can’t they stay out of it and let her talk to detectives, ya know, the ones who REALLY want to find Maleah? Ugh...makes me sick!

It's all about damage control and how the public is going to perceive her after all the facts come out. They are trying to get ahead of the train wreck that's coming, MOO.

I'm still not clear on whether she has already told LE the details QX spoke about? Surely she has, that would be incredibly irresponsible of him if not.

This is too much information. Why are they having this broadcasted if she hasn't told law enforcement about this stuff. I don't know that I believe everything I'm hearing.
I just started following this case this morning, and sadly, I think I'm believing everything I'm hearing. I just can't figure out why they didn't share all this with LE and let THEM do their job. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member