Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
She broke up with him, right before, leaving for the funeral, b/c she thought he was gay. She'd not think he was after little girls... The breakup is what they think caused him to snap, or so the spokesperson said (iirc), I'm very confused. If he's after 4 year old girls, he's def not gay. (there's no sense there, if that's her line of thought)

It's pretty simple. Not everyone who engages in sex acts with other men is gay.

This guy seems like a deviant who had a need for stimulation and a desire to cause pain. Much like Alanna Gallagher's killer who sexually assaulted her but also enjoyed anal sex with random men on the internet and a wide variety f *advertiser censored*.

They have to commit criminal negligence to be charged with criminally negligent homicide:

PENAL CODE

TITLE 2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY

CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

1.07 provides that the omission is an offense or otherwise provides that he has a duty to perform the act.

Sec. 6.03. DEFINITIONS OF CULPABLE MENTAL STATES. (a) A person acts intentionally, or with intent, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to a result of his conduct when it is his conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.

(b) A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to circumstances surrounding his conduct when he is aware of the nature of his conduct or that the circumstances exist. A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to a result of his conduct when he is aware that his conduct is reasonably certain to cause the result.

(c) A person acts recklessly, or is reckless, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

(d) A person acts with criminal negligence, or is criminally negligent, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he ought to be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

PENAL CODE

TITLE 5. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON

CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

Sec. 19.01. TYPES OF CRIMINAL HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.

(b) Criminal homicide is murder, capital murder, manslaughter, or criminally negligent homicide.

Sec. 19.05. CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.

(b) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

I think her conduct fits.

I'm still trying to understand how the above criminal statute applies to BB, based upon what the public knows.

No, we haven’t been able to sleuth DV, he’s not a POI.

And what the he!! makes women think their “man” is even remotely interested in her kids? You don’t meet someone & immediately love their family. That is abnormal.

One thing I’m grateful for is CD was not falsely accused. It is too easy for a couple like DV/BB to blame an ex. If you recall, yesterday someone mentioned CD not in the picture & I suggested maybe he felt he needed to step away. Jmo

Never would a man discipline my kids, dogs or horses, I’d boot him off the ranch.

When did he work?
Yes He is officially a poi. Read above.

Mother of Maleah Davis blames girl’s stepfather for disappearance
The mother of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis is blaming her common-law husband for the girl’s disappearance, alleging he might have retaliated after a fight and accusing him of past abuse.

Community activist Quanell X dropped the accusations on Friday, speaking on behalf of Maleah’s mother Brittany Bowens. He said Bowens has seen a surveillance video that apparently shows the girl’s stepfather walking out of his apartment with bleach, a laundry container and a black bag she believes contained the girl’s body.

[...]

Houston Police Department officials declined to comment on what evidence they might have, or corroborate whether Bowens was meeting with HPD officers Friday to discuss the video, which a neighbor apparently caught from their home.

Stepfather Darion Vence hasn’t been found since he reported Maleah’s disappearance, police said Thursday. They were “actively searching” for him but didn’t know if he was missing. They’ve said they don’t consider him a suspect or person of interest in the case.

[...]

In the video, Vence was seen the morning after Bowens went to Massachusetts for her father’s funeral carrying two bottles of bleach, a large laundry container and a black bag stuffed inside, Quanell X said.

Bowens believes that Maleah’s disappearance was triggered by a confrontation she had with Vence the day before her trip, Quanell X said. She asked Vence about nude photos he allegedly sent to another person, and he “snapped.”

He took it out on Maleah, possibly because of indications that he physically and sexually abused the girl, who has special needs, Quanell X said. She described severe bruising on the little girl’s leg on at least one occasion, as well as suspicions she had been molested.

[...]

It's pretty simple. Not everyone who engages in sex acts with other men is gay.

This guy seems like a deviant who had a need for stimulation and a desire to cause pain. Much like Alanna Gallagher's killer who sexually assaulted her but also enjoyed anal sex with random men on the internet and a wide variety f *advertiser censored*.

I wonder if M might have been what initiated their relationship. I’m thinking he didn’t find BB ultra hot, jmo.

Oh, I swear, if I had ever caught a man bathing my daughter, I would have been on the 5 o’clock!!!
He would have had a most deadly accident in the bath water, I’m afraid.

QX is a public nunance that preys on the less fortunate, I mean community activist. Anyhow I don’t believe he practices as a lawyer not sure if he’s licensed. He usually just shows up to stir up drama. Again IMO
Thanks! I guess that explains how unprofessional he was!
Still, he sure made it sound like she was very irresponsible. He did not put her in a very good light. Imo

They have to commit criminal negligence to be charged with criminally negligent homicide:

PENAL CODE

1.07 provides that the omission is an offense or otherwise provides that he has a duty to perform the act.

Sec. 6.03. DEFINITIONS OF CULPABLE MENTAL STATES. (a) A person acts intentionally, or with intent, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to a result of his conduct when it is his conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.

(b) A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to circumstances surrounding his conduct when he is aware of the nature of his conduct or that the circumstances exist. A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to a result of his conduct when he is aware that his conduct is reasonably certain to cause the result.

(c) A person acts recklessly, or is reckless, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

(d) A person acts with criminal negligence, or is criminally negligent, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he ought to be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

PENAL CODE

Sec. 19.01. TYPES OF CRIMINAL HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.

(b) Criminal homicide is murder, capital murder, manslaughter, or criminally negligent homicide.

Sec. 19.05. CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.

It seems to me that the above statute pertains to the actual "actor" or the actual"perpetrator" of the crime, and not the bystander.

IMO, I don't believe any prosecutor would even attempt to file charges of negligent homicide against BB - I don't believe the statute supports such a charge.

And she had a problem with him bathing her? But left him to tend to bathing & dressing her for days? She knew exactly what would take place during her absence.
People miss funerals for a lot of reasons, illness, distance, responsibilities, employment & so forth. She should have stayed home, imo. Of course se this was going to happen, at some point, because she allowed it, I guess to appease DV & keep him from leaving.
You called it early on. This is just sickening !

I think there is a lot of “down low” behavior that goes on with men that they never consider gay at all.

And it doesn’t mean they don’t want to sex women. It’s just something else to do when they’re bored or want some fun

I think he’s “sexually deviant”... he might get his kicks from doing what he’s “not supposed to” sexually... I don’t think he’s gay..SNIP
SBM for focus and bouncing off yours:

I also do not think he is gay. If the allegations that came out today re D pics to a male are true I think he may live a DL lifestyle. Living publicly having relationships and sex with females but on the "down low" also into sex with males. Men in that lifestyle identify as heterosexual but are interested in sexual activity with other males.

The "D' pics and the idea that he may also seek sexual activity with males, to me, in no way precludes the possibility that he could also be an abuser who used a child for his own sexual gratification.

PENAL CODE

PENAL CODE

I know its not major, but can she also be charged with her lies especially to LE. I'm sure they interrogated her and she withheld or covered up all this info. MOO

And what the he!! makes women think their “man” is even remotely interested in her kids? You don’t meet someone & immediately love their family. That is abnormal.

One thing I’m grateful for is CD was not falsely accused. It is too easy for a couple like DV/BB to blame an ex. If you recall, yesterday someone mentioned CD not in the picture & I suggested maybe he felt he needed to step away. Jmo

Never would a man discipline my kids, dogs or horses, I’d boot him off the ranch.

When did he work?

He is a POI. At least since yesterday.

and I caught carp for saying I thought it was an act for the camera who was present!

Let's not forget the way she defended him when this first came out in the media. You're right, she was hedging her bets!

I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Her grief seemed genuine, perhaps because most people would break down in that situation. I was one of the ones to have empathy for her. I have since changed my mind.

When did he work?
He is not a POI? I thought LE said he was in the very beginning, after they interviewed him?

Well, some were arguing that she knew him for two years so how can we blame her for leaving her medically fragile child who had already had multiple suspicious "incidents", with him? Don't we all do it?

The fact is these cases fit a pattern. We have several on here right at this moment. Little Kylee Willis for example, a beautiful child with Down syndrome, killed by mama's man for interrupting him.

It's a pattern. It always is. Missing or dead child last seen with mama's man?

We can safely assume the following will come out:

1. History of past abuse/abuse allegations involving the missing/dead child or other siblings.

2. CPS involvement with the family that missed the mark.

3. Mama has an unrelated romantic interest living with her kids.

4. Mama's man has a criminal history, domestic violence history, mental health or addiction history and/or documented anger issues in his past.

5. Mama left her kid(s) repeatedly in the care of her dude.

6. Mama saw signs of abuse and failed to act.

7. Mama allowed her man to "discipline" her kids.

8. A relation or close friend sounded the alarm and/or previously had custody of mama's kids or asked to have custody and was refused.

Have we found out anything about BB's prince and his background yet?
DV is a wanna be rapper with maybe a very slight success in a song or on an album with others. He is employed at a pharmaceutical compounding company IIRC but left work sick and 'throwing up' on Thursday.
MOO

And I caught carp for saying I thought it was an act for the camera who was present!

Let's not forget the way she defended him when this first came out in the media. You're right, she was hedging her bets!

I felt the same way. Someone pointed out it was odd she showed up like that at the car. I did too, frankly. Especially her very dramatic falling on the ground stuff and pretending to vomit.

In retrospect we can definitely see what an act it was. The woman never reported her medically fragile child missing, really and knew her boyfriend was abusing her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89