Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX 26 Houston

PLEASE WATCH. I hope they will be replaying this live video. Brittany has lawyered up.
OMG I’m completely sick. That just did me in. My God Maleah, baby you are finally free of these people and this monster that was abusing you. WHY is mom crying now? You KNEW he was bathing her, you KNEW he was taking her home to molest her?! You didn’t just find this out. And you didn’t tell LE bc you STILL believed he was better than this? Wow. Just wow. I can’t even...MOO AND IMO OMG

Does anyone else think it looks like the basket he is carrying is rather heavy? You can see the strain on his hand. Of course we are only seeing a snapshot. The actual video is probably much more telling.

So when will we see an arrest, or two?

I think I can see a strain also. I hate to even go here, but the garbage bag in the laundry basket could easily contain a 30 lb child if she was dismembered. That only came to my mind because of him reportedly buying more bleach. Bleach is necessary to clean up blood stains, or hide DNA evidence. I can't believe I'm even talking about this.

I mean I get it, men with kids do become gay or are gay. But its kinda the exception to rule of gay.

Multiple kids, then gay? Was it just a pic or was there more? Was it drug fueled hyper sexuality? Not sure you can call a person gay for exchanging just pics?

Maybe always been bi or bi-curious?
Hypersexuality or a sex addict seeking sex on the down low without worrying about pregnancy? many options.

I noticed on video abc refers to DV as B’s “ex fiancé”, when did he become the ex? You are most confused @rsd1200 *sorry*, she was still wearing her ring yesterday.
I don’t think she suspected him of being gay until the morning she was flying out. Sounds like he had some *advertiser censored* on his phone.
Now, what would a normal mom do if her bf was molesting her daughter? I can’t exactly say how I would address that but he would def’ have no further access to her & the daycare would be the first party notified. She had to consent for him to pick her up. Wonder what the staff thought he was doing when he picked her up early?

In the video. The link here. QX said before she left, to go to the funeral, that she was returning his ring, and she didn't want to marry him.

According to QX, he was her fiance, they weren't married, and she broke up with him before leaving for the funeral. Qx is doing her no favors at all, if any of what he is speaking to the public is true re; the mother and her ex-fiance's texts, too. He words it like she had them then, and has not shown them to LE as of the time of his public speech.

@1:35
Let me be clear we believe what
started this was when a mother discovered
him sending pictures of his private
parts to another man. He was sending
pictures of his penis to another man.
the mother confronted him about it he
got angry she wouldn't talk to him
anymore. When she left that day to go to
Massachusetts, the mother told him that
she was not going to return his ring and
that she was returning his ring, she
didn't want to marry him.
The mother informed him it was over...

Well, some were arguing that she knew him for two years so how can we blame her for leaving her medically fragile child who had already had multiple suspicious "incidents", with him? Don't we all do it?

The fact is these cases fit a pattern. We have several on here right at this moment. Little Kylee Willis for example, a beautiful child with Down syndrome, killed by mama's man for interrupting him.

It's a pattern. It always is. Missing or dead child last seen with mama's man?

We can safely assume the following will come out:

1. History of past abuse/abuse allegations involving the missing/dead child or other siblings.

2. CPS involvement with the family that missed the mark.

3. Mama has an unrelated romantic interest living with her kids.

4. Mama's man has a criminal history, domestic violence history, mental health or addiction history and/or documented anger issues in his past.

5. Mama left her kid(s) repeatedly in the care of her dude.

6. Mama saw signs of abuse and failed to act.

7. Mama allowed her man to "discipline" her kids.

8. A relation or close friend sounded the alarm and/or previously had custody of mama's kids or asked to have custody and was refused.

Have we found out anything about BB's prince and his background yet?
Here's a little bit. No criminal history.

Derion Vence: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
  1. His name was spelled Darion on SM, but is actually spelled Derion
  2. Derion also goes by the name Slim Vence
  3. Derion has no criminal record
  4. Derion and BB are the parents of the toddler child who was with DV and Maleah on Friday night
  5. Derion and BB have been together for several years and live together
  6. Derion works in the music industry
  7. His Linkedin profiles shows he has worked at a Houston hotel
  8. Derion is originally from St. Louis MO
  9. He has a company called Superhouse Entertainment LLC according to his FB page (now deleted)
  10. BB says DV is now staying with his brother
I have a 25lb 2yo or a 54lb 7yo. Both would love a ride in a laundry basket.
Try the 7 year old! Lol
Made hubs just put the 25 lb Frenchie in a basket that size. Nothing to it, but it made me cry he was so happy to be in it. :( :mad::mad::mad:

Please Lord don't let it be, but let Maleah be found.
Thank you. I know, I don't want it to be her either. :(

So disgusting. Did her alarm not go off when he failed to pick her up at the airport? IMO, M died before Friday, but he waited to the last minute to dispose of her.
We kinda knew from his photo multi tasking wasn’t one of his better attributes.
Can’t wait for him to be on death row. Moo

Of course the alarm went off. I see a pattern here of mom lying (saying the no contact order wasn't true) and covering up (not disclosing the truth about DV). IMO, she would protect her relationship with DV, at all costs. She is officially one of those moms we hear about over and over.

Imo, she covered up for DV concerning the head injury.

According to QX, he was her fiance, they weren't married, and she broke up with him before leaving for the funeral.
Snipped for brevity.
Bolding mine.

Somehow I'm not buying what she's selling.
She broke up before the funeral ?
But thought it was fine to leave Maleah with him for a few days that she was gone-- as in several states away by plane-- and not just an hour away , where she could come back if needed ?

SLPD said his story didn't make sense and he was a POI. HPD did not comment except to clarify that they don't name POI's until there is an arrest. MOO

The investigation into the whereabouts of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis remains on-going. HPD customarily doesn't identify persons of interest or suspects unless charges are filed. Any updates will be posted on twitter. No other information is available at this time. #hounews
1:24 PM · May 7, 2019 ·

This confused me & I was previously told not to refer to
DV as POI. #POSomethingelse?

Last edited:
I previously questioned whether they had a volatile relationship as that is the only logical explanation of why BB didn't react differently over not being picked up at the airport. It's all coming together. Sadly.
And also sleeping at her mom's. I think I posted on the last thread that I think BB was locked out often. MOO

Here's a little bit. No criminal history.

Derion Vence: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
  1. His name was spelled Darion on SM, but is actually spelled Derion
  2. Derion also goes by the name Slim Vence
  3. Derion has no criminal record
  4. Derion and BB are the parents of the toddler child who was with DV and Maleah on Friday night
  5. Derion and BB have been together for several years and live together
  6. Derion works in the music industry
  7. His Linkedin profiles shows he has worked at a Houston hotel
  8. Derion is originally from St. Louis MO
  9. He has a company called Superhouse Entertainment LLC according to his FB page (now deleted)
  10. BB says DV is now staying with his brother

Try the 7 year old! Lol

Thank you. I know, I don't want it to be her either. :(
The court case I linked from St. Louis shows the spelling as Derrion. FYI

I think what I am struggling with, is that if she was acting when she broke down, and if the presser was a CYA event, why believe anything she is saying? The whole presser was so bizarre. I have no reason to believe the pics were sent, or that he was molesting Maleah.

I do believe abuse happened and it continued to happen. I just don't necessarily believe everything I heard at the presser.

Edit for grammar.

Just
In the video. The link here. QX said before she left, to go to the funeral, that she was returning his ring, and she didn't want to marry him.

According to QX, he was her fiance, they weren't married, and she broke up with him before leaving for the funeral. Qx is doing her no favors at all, if any of what he is speaking to the public is true re; the mother and her ex-fiance's texts, too. He words it like she had them then, and has not shown them to LE as of the time of his public speech.

@1:35
Let me be clear we believe what
started this was when a mother discovered
him sending pictures of his private
parts to another man. He was sending
pictures of his penis to another man.
the mother confronted him about it he
got angry she wouldn't talk to him
anymore. When she left that day to go to
Massachusetts, the mother told him that
she was not going to return his ring and
that she was returning his ring, she
didn't want to marry him.

The mother informed him it was over...

One or the other which is it?

@gitana you need to save this list for the next case!
We go thru this debate constantly, it seems. Therefore, I think you’ll need this again next week for the next “step daddy” mishap.
Why can’t women decide between dating a loser or being a mom? Give one or the other up. The two together are not cohesive. Moo

I should have added "failed to act or covered it up".

I will never forget the horrific case of darling little Emma Thompson. Her nurse mother allowed her violent new man (extensive DV history), to be alone with her child. Her ththee year old child ended up with a mouth full of herpes, and not the cold sore kind. But much like here, CPS couldn't absolutely prove she had been abused and/or who did it.

Next, child "somehow" sustains a fractured skull. Does her nurse mother take her to the ER? Nope. He superglued the fracture together.

Eventually, of course, this beautiful little princess dies of abdominal blunt force trauma. She died in agony.

Her little body is also found with vaginal tearing, fractured ribs and 80 bruises.

Couple charged in child's death in Spring

Mama got 20 years. Her knees buckled at the sentence. Unlike in this case, however, she didn't even pretend to have buckling knees at the news of her daughter's death.

Mom's knees buckle as she gets max in daughter's death: 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member