Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe knowing your fiancee is whipping your medically fragile child, knowing he's bathing her when you didn't ask him to and it concerns you, knowing he has taken the child out of school to be alone with him, knowing she sustained several injuries that merited hospital visits, one of which was life altering and resulted CPS taking your kids away after medical doctors stated the injuries could not be sustained form a fall off a chair - knowing all that and you still leave your child with that man? And you don't break up with him over THAT, but instead over something he might be doing with a man? Which shows she can get riled up, but just not over the maltreatment of her baby.

That's not ignorance. That's indifference.

IMO.

I wonder even if she gave DV an ultimatum. The marry me when I get back or you’ll be sorry, ultimatum.
I’m sure there’s more to her discovery of the p pic. Why was she going thru his phone? Did she think he had *advertiser censored*, maybe another woman, or what? Why did he not have his phone pw protected? But really, I don’t even care about his phone, photos, penis, or her ring, car & histrionics. I’d like to know wher M is so she can be brought home & have a proper burial. And the obvious, I’d like to see DV & BB arrested.

I believe the Quanell X presser was a strategic move by LE. He has a track record for assisting LE in arrests/ confessions.

Officers grateful to Quanell X

Suspect surrenders with help of Quanell X
....Quanell X has facilitated the surrender of 23 fugitives...(that was the count in 2006)

I am not a Quanell X fan, by any stretch of the imagination. I just can’t imagine all of this information was “leaked” to the media & televised without LE blessing...though stranger things have happened.

Oh I think he loves the limelight.
If he’s after justice he would have held his pow wow at the police department, imo.
I thought he was seeking public sympathy for BB.
IMO, she’s right up there with Joann Cunningham, on the list of most hated women in the US. Moo

When kids are taken into care, the first phone call by the case worker needs to be to all known biological grandparents. Aunts/uncles have no rights, unfortunately, in this situation. Before placing the children in a foster home or in a residential facility, they have to try grandparents first. This is most likely how the kids ended up living with maternal grandmother while they were in state’s custody previously. That obviously didn’t end well, and with maternal grandma now most likely being investigated for her failure to provide protective capacity for the kids in the past, she isn’t a likely candidate for placement for the kids. Next up: paternal grandparents.
I think the older son went to the paternal aunt (CD's sister). DV's son went to his mom.

Based on your post, I now see why they didn't go to BB's mom. The injuries happened at her home when they all were living there.

ETA:. The link for the article that states who has the kids. Mom, stepdad of Maleah Davis banned from contact with all their children, court rules

Last edited:
I think you're right. I think drugs will come into play soon and other things I can't even think about but have felt since early on. DV did not act alone, imo.

Shaniya Davis.
The video only reminds me more of her.
I hope it is on Wednesday. At least Maleah wasn't with him for longer.

Her little PR stunt probably just lost her the other 2 kids.

I sure hope so.

She is 30 pounds. I'm not saying she's in that basket, but I think she'd fit. Who puts laundry in a trash bag and THEN in a laundry basket? :( MOO

It does happen when someone takes their clothes elsewhere to wash. I've seen it a lot at laundromats. It sounds like they took their clothes elsewhere to wash.

I'm pizzed!!! Who in the hell would leave a child in the care of someone who she knew abused them. Not to mention after a fight and break-up? Also, NO tears or eye contact with the camera. Reminds me of Joann Cunningham!!! Grrrrr!!!

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance

We see Moms who leave their daughters alone with the man who raped Mom as a child. No room for denial there.

Time for an experiment...who here has a 30-pound kid they can put in a laundry basket and lift, please?! NO TRASH BAG, of course. MOO

Not a problem. Even had clothes in it already. No issue carrying it. Holding it closer could be because it was a cheaper one and it was bowing out. I didn't have that issue with mine.

How do we know that LE released the pictures?

I don't think we know who released them. I saw them posted on a news website or Facebook page RIGHT after that activist mentioned in the presser that video existed of DV leaving the apartment with only the one year old. It seemed like the news station already had a still from the video and was sitting on it (maybe in cooperation with LE) but once it was mentioned publicly, they posted the pix. Who knows where the reporter got it from. JMO

I think the older son went to the paternal aunt (CD's sister). DV's son went to his mom.

Based on your post, I now see why they didn't go to BB's mom. The injuries happened at her home when they all were living there.

Such a dysfunctional mess of a family, imo.
Just pray BB loses parental rights. If she ever has another child, I hope the state can take it at birth. I don’t care how many parenting classes she might attend in the future, she’s not gonna change, imo.

I don't think we know who released them. I saw them posted on a news website or Facebook page RIGHT after that activist mentioned in the presser that video existed of DV leaving the apartment with only the one year old. It seemed like the news station already had a still from the video and was sitting on it (maybe in cooperation with LE) but once it was mentioned publicly, they posted the pix. Who knows where the reporter got it from. JMO

Wonder if the owner of the camera sold footage?

Is the date known he left with the one yr old? Tysm
Because he did drop, him at daycare, as we know. I wondered if he left M home, msybe locked in a bedroom or a closet when he was out & about, so he didn’t have to deal with her.

It’s getting a little overwhelming how many people think she’s JUST as guilty as he is...
there’s grey space here! To say she did just as bad as he is to lessen the horror he brought to this child HIMSELF.
DO NOT misunderstand me, she deserves serious time for her outright neglect, bordering on cruelty.
BUT he is the one that perpetrated the offense. Somehow the wives mothers etc often get blamed for what the men in their lives do, and that’s not fair, in fact, it’s disgusting.
She’s a terrible mother, who made terrible choices and she needs to pay,
But he needs to pay way way more.

Woefully behind - I'm working my way backwards...

So more news today. I'm just now reading the articles but so far all I can say is WTF??

Mom is claiming she's not barred from seeing her kids? She broke up with DV just before flying to Mass. and still left the kids with him? Sorry, but is she nuts? I'm dying to see the disturbing texts - the ones she "needs to share with LE."

But most of all I can't wrap my head around mom saying she suspected DV abused Maleah in the past, physically and possibly sexually. Why the hell didn't she tell LE immediately? This is her child FGS!

BTW, this isn't the first time a community activist has butted into a case on behalf of family.

Until we get clarification on what we can and can't discuss - TOS does allow us to discuss what's been said in msm as long as we don't bash the victims - I'll keep my comments to myself. As best I can that is.
KPRC2 Legal Analyst Brian Wice said Maleah's mother had a moral responsibility to report the information she has given the media the police as soon as possible.

"This woman had a moral responsibility as a mom. To do what she could as early as she could. To give law enforcement the proverbial head start. The fact that she didn't, that might not be criminal but it's certainly not going to make her mom of the year," Wice said.
Maleah Davis' mother makes allegations against stepfather
I agree 1000% ! Ooh, I'm so mad my head's about to explode!!

Where is Maleah?

It’s getting a little overwhelming how many people think she’s JUST as guilty as he is...
We all,have our opinions. I don’t think it’s overwhelming at all. She had the power to prevent him from having contact with MD yet chose to leave MD in his care. Sounds like she should have had a sit down with LE quite some time ago to discuss possible sexual abuse.
I don’t think he snapped, either.
I think MD needed to see a doctor in the near future & there might have been some revelations leading to abuse charges, so MD needed to disappear. Moo

there’s grey space here! To say she did just as bad as he is to lessen the horror he brought to this child HIMSELF.
DO NOT misunderstand me, she deserves serious time for her outright neglect, bordering on cruelty.
BUT he is the one that perpetrated the offense. Somehow the wives mothers etc often get blamed for what the men in their lives do, and that’s not fair, in fact, it’s disgusting.
She’s a terrible mother, who made terrible choices and she needs to pay,
But he needs to pay way way more.

Sorry, but I disagree.

The mother claims that DV was an abusive molester, yet she left that little girl with him instead of making arrangements for someone trustworthy to take care of her whilst she was gone.

Mom of missing four-year-old Maleah Davis claims her father was 'abusive' | Daily Mail Online

IMO she is just as bad, and equally complicit. She was AWARE before she left that this man was a danger to this helpless 4 year old girl. The child suffered such severe brain trauma (hospital staff found it suspicious) that she had to have surgery and ongoing treatment, but mother went on her merry way knowing this.

Unforgivable and disgusting.:mad:

A mother's first duty, above ALL else is to protect her children. She didn't. In fact she left this child in an abusive den with no protection at all. Its monstrous and there is absolutely no excuse because she was aware of his proclivities before Maleah disappeared.

Any normal, decent mother would have kicked out any man who laid a hair on her child's head, not stay with him and go off and leave her child with him to boot.

moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members