Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I found one flight from CLT (Charlotte) that was supposed to arrive at IAH on Friday May 3rd around 10pm, at 10:06pm to be exact. This flight arrived an hour late, at 11:10pm.

DV claims he was near the airport around 9pm to pick up BB.

Arrival times are not the time people come walking out of the airport, it's gate-arrival. So let's say it would have taken BB another 10-20 minutes (at least) to be at the doors out of the airport. I'd put a logical pick-up time around 10:30pm at the earliest (if the plane had landed on time).

Why was DV already near the airport at 9pm?

Even if BB's plane hadn't been late, that would have been way too early for him to be there.

This info probably doesn't matter much in regard to DV anymore at the moment, since it's known now that he wasn't exactly truthful, but it's just another hole in this story. :(

What I do wonder is, btw, does anyone have a link to where it says how long BB hung out at the airport waiting for him before she called BB2? I couldn't find it anymore.

Although I don’t believe his story, Houston is a very crowded area in traffic, it was Friday night, and airport areas are always crowded, it would make sense for him to be on his way early.

And the weather was TERRIBLE that night.

You guys are right. If I were going to IAH airport from the area of their apartment on a Friday night, with bad weather, I’d give myself two hours to get there. Houston traffic is the worst I’ve ever seen. MOO

Quanell mentioned the cleaning and DV's response of "you know why" in his parking lot video show yesterday, which has been linked upthread.

Okay, tysm

.......so did she know why, did he even make such a comment? If so I think it can mean she knew MD was deceased or going to be murdered.
Makes me wonder.......Q said there’d been a bad fight prior to BB flying out. Was alleged fight a beating of MD from which she did not or could not recover & plans for her disposal, fake abduction & so on put in place? Did BB expect him to take care of biz while she was away? Hopefully LE spoke to her flight seating companions.
Honestly, I can see it being either way. Jmo

I've had company since yesterday afternoon and haven't been able to see what is going on. Just checked in to see the latest. I'm furious actually. I was expecting the mother to throw her fiance under the bus so that wasn't a surprise but the fact that she knew he was abusing Maleah and still left her in his care is totally pissing me off.

Thank you for this. I am feeling the same. I tried multiple times to put my feelings into words that one could say in front of children. I failed.

I can actually two ways this might play put.

1) DV acted alone

2) MD was deceased when BB departed & it was predetermined DV would dispose of her, clean the apartment & create an alibi.

I can’t find the link at the moment but I have read multiple times BB asked DV why he was cleaning & he replied “you know why.”

I think DV acted alone. I think if they were in on it together they would have stuck together at least in the beginning until police pressure and interrogations got to them. Then one or two would cave and they'd start blaming each other. He left Brittany almost immediately. Her behavior has been so strange from the start, though. It's easy to suspect her. It seems, and this is just my opinion, that she's more hurt by Darion hurting her than Darion hurting her daughter.

As far as the "you know why" comment...well, just because BB and QX said it doesn't mean it's true. Also, that would implicate Brittany. I am curious to find out how much of that statement will prove to be true.

My opinion, of course. We shall see when it all comes out.

Okay, tysm

.......so did she know why, did he even make such a comment? If so I think it can mean she knew MD was deceased or going to be murdered.
Makes me wonder.......Q said there’d been a bad fight prior to BB flying out. Was alleged fight a beating of MD from which she did not or could not recover & plans for her disposal, fake abduction & so on put in place? Did BB expect him to take care of biz while she was away? Hopefully LE spoke to her flight seating companions.
Honestly, I can see it being either way. Jmo

I wonder the same things because we don't have an independent, verified sighting of Maleah past the last Friday she was in daycare. When exactly did things go sideways?

I've had problems believing the whole timeline and story as we know it because it doesn't make sense, and the questions haven't been answered yet, IMO.

I have seen those too.

Are we allowed to post links of DV that have a non POI in the link as well?
I haven't see any pictures but I've thought gang stuff too. That may be why DV is staying out of the limelight. They're taking care of him. The another side that I've thought of is she has gang ties and they took care of him.

I think she did not have obvious signs of abuse or the daycare would have noticed. Her head injury they were accustomed to.
Unless she was injured after her last day @daycare.

I also wonder if DV just started his job? How did he have so much time to pick MD up early.

For all we know BB could of ask DV to pick MD up.
Yes, I believe the abuse stopped for a bit when MD was returned back into BB and DV's care. They were probably in fear with the monthly visits. Then it started again right before MD went missing and before the hearing on 5/22.

Does anyone know if the 5/22 CPS hearing would result in charges? (If abuse was found)

MOO

I haven't see any pictures but I've thought gang stuff too. That may be why DV is staying out of the limelight. They're taking care of him. The another side that I've thought of is she has gang ties and they took care of him.
What would make you think either of them are gang affiliated aside from his hand gestures in photos?

alleged%20surveillance%20footage%20of%20vence%20with%20hamper%20and%20bag_1557524303709.jpg_7244952_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Mom of Maleah Davis makes shocking allegations against ex-fiance

If the allegations in yesterday's statement by QX are true I can see DV telling BB that he was cleaning the apartment just to lay the groundwork for when she returned home and smelled all the bleach and saw he had cleaned up the place, something allegedly was an unusual behavior for him. Also may have been an attempt to score points with a woman who allegedly was at least for some of her trip refusing to respond to his calls and texts and who had told him just before leaving that she was going to return his ring.

ETA pretty sick if he took an attempt to cleanup the scene of a Maleah's murder and turned it into something that was supposed to impress and woo back BB. "Look honey, I did the dishes" uggh

I don't know if you've seen this video or not but the reporter continues to film after QX's statement and captures more of the apt complex including the surveillance camera, reporters knocking on the camera owner's door, etc.

Thanks Pommy, so I screen captured BB's apt & the apt with the camera. The camera is upstairs and to the right, it would be looking out onto the walkway leading from bb's apartment.

Attachments

• Cam at apt.jpg
    Cam at apt.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 52
  • BB apt.jpg
    BB apt.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 52
I
As far as the "you know why" comment...well, just because BB and QX said it doesn't mean it's true. Also, that would implicate Brittany. I am curious to find out how much of that statement will prove to be true.

My opinion, of course. We shall see when it all comes out.
Hmmmm....I just listened again but didn't hear him make mention of "you know why"......I'm watching the video link by pommymommy.

In the conference qx had he said dv would take Maleah out of daycare early or not take her at all but daycare said she went everyday . The mother is telling lies all over just ticks me off I felt bad for her in the beginning cause I had kids that rough housed got hurt but all this just wanna scream why what the heck is wrong with you.i really hope they find Maleah she deserved so much more then this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie