Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you've seen this video or not but the reporter continues to film after QX's statement and captures more of the apt complex including the surveillance camera, reporters knocking on the camera owner's door, etc.

I didn't think it was humanly possible for someone to shake and bob their head for such an extended period of time. I couldn't watch the whole thing because I was experiencing motion sickness from watching her (BB).

I’d like to know how verbal MD was. Did her brain injury impact her speech?

Idk where DV is hiding out but I hope to he!! He’s in a childless home.

One of the CPS documents posted by CM at KHOU mentioned that Maleah had been doing physical therapy and OT (probably beginning in the hospital) and "would soon be in speech." She would have been entitled to these services as a result of of her surgeries and injuries and it means SOME delay had been documented. It's somewhat unusual for a child to get speech services before kindergarten (more common for a child who has had contact with medical professionals though), so her speech issues or delay was probably fairly significant for a 4-year-old. This might have meant she didn't speak much and/or that she was hard to understand (either of which could have been related to the brain injury or to being raised in a household with several risk factors for delayed language development).

If she had become more verbal recently, that could explain why DV and others were more worried than they used to be about what Maleah might say to teachers, doctors, caseworkers, etc.

My post accounts for that, although not visibly. The arrival time of that flight was Houston time 11:10pm. DV's time mentioned was 9pm.

Although I don’t believe his story, Houston is a very crowded area in traffic, it was Friday night, and airport areas are always crowded, it would make sense for him to be on his way early.

He may not have noticed it was there til later. Blood could have transferred from a part of the basket as he was lifting. I'll sometimes put my basket on my hip as I'm opening my door to the laundry room. He may have done the same as he walked out to the vehicle. I'd like to know if they found those clothes anywhere. I wonder if he called BB, about the cleaning spree, after the time stamp on that vid. I bet he knew it was there. That's why he tossed that cleaning spree into the conversation.

RSBM

Agreed. Same thought here. I just couldn't put it into words so well.

One of the CPS documents posted by CM at KHOU mentioned that Maleah had been doing physical therapy and OT (probably beginning in the hospital) and "would soon be in speech." She would have been entitled to these services as a result of of her surgeries and injuries and it means SOME delay had been documented. It's somewhat unusual for a child to get speech services before kindergarten (more common for a child who has had contact with medical professionals though), so her speech issues or delay was probably fairly significant for a 4-year-old. This might have meant she didn't speak much and/or that she was hard to understand (either of which could have been related to the brain injury or to being raised in a household with several risk factors for delayed language development).

If she had become more verbal recently, that could explain why DV and others were more worried than they used to be about what Maleah might say to teachers, doctors, caseworkers, etc.

Can you link to those documents?

The link is in response to this part of the post. Sorry, should have used BBM. I will edit.

"What I do wonder is, btw, does anyone have a link to where it says how long BB hung out at the airport waiting for him before she called BB2? I couldn't find it anymore."

I looked but I wasn’t successful on finding it. I wonder if they pulled surveillance for her reactions and how long she was there. Expressions can tell a lot. But, then again it might not have been a shocker he wasn’t there to get her. But if there was surveillance, they could see how many times she put the phone to her ear.

She knew he cleaned with Clorox before she returned home.
I'm just trying to catch up since last night. Does anyone know what size bottle of bleach he bought? When I think bottle of bleach, I think gallon size. But, my daughter has a little bottle. So what size bottles did he have? If he used a couple of gallons, the smell would be so over powering the neighbors would have noticed. He would of had to open the windows because the fumes from the bleach unless he bought it had a mask or something. I'm not saying he didn't do some clean up/cover up work, just wondering about the size.

Also, I think bleach can be used in meth labs. I'm not 100% sure of that though. Although, I'm not getting the vibe that these two were in to that, or at least manufacturing drugs but who knows.

The link is in response to this part of the post. Sorry, should have used BBM. I will edit.

"What I do wonder is, btw, does anyone have a link to where it says how long BB hung out at the airport waiting for him before she called BB2? I couldn't find it anymore."

I thinks it on BB2's live video (the circling the airport one) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members