Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he's distancing himself from BB. He's also trying to say he knows more and has more than LE.

He doesn't know what evidence LE has.

True that he doesn't know what LE has. But, I do think that he has gotten some good information that can help. If he can get the principles or, at least, one or two principles back in the interview rooms. I am good on that. I don't really care how we get to Maleah. I think we all want to get there. So, if he appears on my team, I'll go with it.

I am all for him speaking out if it gets us to Maleah. I see the distancing as well.

KHOU reporter Cheryl Mercedes has screenshots of BB's now deleted fb posts (seen comment section).

Besides defending DV, in one post BB alleges they were interrogated [by LE] for 8 hours, in separate rooms, "but not one piece of crucial information surfaced."

There are no signs of fear in BB's early defense of DV. I believe her posts were all voluntary statements.

MOO
I glad they are out there. I've had those screenshots for a while but I couldn't post them. I also have a very disturbing pic . maybe I should send it to Cheryl so she can post it. Hmmmm MOO

I don't know about the outbound trip but I recall BB2 stating that BB phoned her from Charlotte (NC) stop-- which seems accurate for her arrival at IAH. MOO

Okay. I found one flight from CLT (Charlotte) that was supposed to arrive at IAH on Friday May 3rd around 10pm, at 10:06pm to be exact. This flight arrived an hour late, at 11:10pm.

DV claims he was near the airport around 9pm to pick up BB.

Arrival times are not the time people come walking out of the airport, it's gate-arrival. So let's say it would have taken BB another 10-20 minutes (at least) to be at the doors out of the airport. I'd put a logical pick-up time around 10:30pm at the earliest (if the plane had landed on time).

Why was DV already near the airport at 9pm?

Even if BB's plane hadn't been late, that would have been way too early for him to be there.

This info probably doesn't matter much in regard to DV anymore at the moment, since it's known now that he wasn't exactly truthful, but it's just another hole in this story. :(

What I do wonder is, btw, does anyone have a link to where it says how long BB hung out at the airport waiting for him before she called BB2? I couldn't find it anymore.

Sounds like he's distancing himself from BB. He's also trying to say he knows more and has more than LE.

He doesn't know what evidence LE has.
He must think he was more successful with his own "interrogation" interview with BB, and therefore has more information about what went down.
LE must really love him. (sarcasm)

Not for me. I would have expected the children removed from the home until after the required parenting classes, counseling, and many other resources that could have been offered had been completed.
But I do realize some states are more lenient than others. In this case, I believe they were too lenient, since there was clear evidence of abuse. Imo

Yes, yes you're right. I meant what I expected with the term "monitored" return back to the home.

No ma'am. And I use a lot of bleach. Using an entire bottle would have given me a headache, not to mention how strong it could have smelled possibly even outside the apartment. Wonder if neighbors noticed a smell, and if they did, what time it was the bleach smell was coming out of the apartment.
Too much bleach gives me a horrible headache with nausea.
Which day was it that he was sent home from work for vomiting?

Perhaps the upcoming court date precipated the need for MD to go missing.
Yeah, the monitoring obviously intimidated the duo none.
Potentially, there are two precipitating stressors - both the fight/break-up with BB and the threat of DFPS taking his child (the toddler).

I think he blamed Maleah for the fact that DFPS removed his son from the home. He likely resented her since (in HIS mind) she and her injuries created all the custody issues...:(
Question about the apartment video footage of DV carrying the laundry basket. I've only seen pictures from the video but not the video itself. Has it not been released? I'm curious about where was walking with the basket. Toward a car? Dumpster?
The video hasn't been released - just the still photo.

Last edited:
I believe LE knows exactly where DV is. DV is probably more worried about the revelation of the alleged c**k shots sent to another man more than his participation in MD’s murder. There’s something about Gma (during MSM interview) that has my antenna up, just can’t put my finger on it. Anyone else feel this?

Speaking of the apartment. Have we heard from any of their neighbors at all? I see the complex is fenced and looks like you need a code to enter. So that has likely kept reporters away, but you would like at least one of them could get someone to speak? I'm wondering if anyone heard anything from Tuesday to Friday night?

Where is he most likely to have put her body?
  • Dumpster at apartment or commercial business or even his work.
  • Body of water.
  • Remote area down an embankment.
  • Somewhere along Highway 6.
I don't know the area well enough to make better suggestions, this is a jumping off point.
I don't know if you've seen this video or not but the reporter continues to film after QX's statement and captures more of the apt complex including the surveillance camera, reporters knocking on the camera owner's door, etc.

Guides: Common Law Marriage: General Information

Interesting facts on common law marriage in Texas. I will it will be up to the court to decide if they are in fact considered married.

This much I know, if both parties are jus soli United States born citizens, the only marriage recognised by law, is one that has been documented by a marriage license and marriage certificate, filed by clerk of their county where the marriage was officiated.

The law is different if one or both parties are from another country, or considered refugees, or Legal Permanent Residents, and have a recognised marriage prior to immigration to the United States.

There was no proof to bring to the table with it either. Did they tell LE about this first or was it her shot of trying to be in the spotlight?

Ok. I hadn’t actually watched the interview and just watched the 1st half of it. They had not gone to LE over her said allegations before publicly announcing them. That is a very bad move.

Okay. I found one flight from CLT (Charlotte) that was supposed to arrive at IAH on Friday May 3rd around 10pm, at 10:06pm to be exact. This flight arrived an hour late, at 11:10pm.

Arrival times are not the time people come walking out of the airport, it's gate-arrival. So let's say it would have taken BB another 10-20 minutes (at least) to be at the doors out of the airport. I'd put a logical pick-up time around 10:30pm at the earliest (if the plane had landed on time).

Even if BB's plane hadn't been late, that would have been way too early for him to be there.

This info probably doesn't matter much in regard to DV anymore at the moment, since it's known now that he wasn't exactly truthful, but it's just another hole in this story. :(

What I do wonder is, btw, does anyone have a link to where it says how long BB hung out at the airport waiting for him before she called BB2? I couldn't find it anymore.
BBM

Should be this one: KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU

Last edited:
Didn't see this yesterday, but there was such a rush of coverage after the "bombshell" presser I am not surprised I missed it. Mad props for Miller and TES searchers. I can't imagine their frustration in light of these recent revelations. 3rd video down the page.

So much wasted time and effort chasing falsehoods. Where is Maleah Davis?

We have to remember they’re different time zones mentioned.

We have to remember they’re different time zones mentioned.
The link is in response to this part of the post. Sorry, should have used BBM. I will edit.

"What I do wonder is, btw, does anyone have a link to where it says how long BB hung out at the airport waiting for him before she called BB2? I couldn't find it anymore."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lorenna