05/11/2019 NOT RECEIPTED BY CLERK
05/11/2019 C87 ACTIVITY PC FOUND STATUS CFI 180 999
05/11/2019 C87 ACTIVITY PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
05/11/2019 MOTIONS STATE HIGH BOND/COND 999
05/11/2019 MOTIONS FILED CFI 180

activities tab

Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records

Jason Miles on Twitter
.. I shared pic yesterday that #MaleahDavis’s mom claimed shows Vence removing cleaning supplies and a garbage bag in a laundry basket from their apartment. Vence was taken into custody this afternoon at brother’s home in Sugar Land. @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
D6UWOj8WAAEtxwe.jpg
D6UWOk_WwAIDKk8.jpg

4:56 PM - 11 May 2019 from Houston, TX

Stepfather of Maleah Davis arrested, charged with tampering with evidence
The Gulf Coast Violent Offenders and Fugitives Task Force arrested Darion Vence around 2:40 p.m.
Wierd.....that pic looks like the same building from QX presser yesterday.....

I think he'll try and blame BB, admitting to the clean up, but not the actual murder. I also think he will tell them she died prior to BB leaving for her trip.
I guess that depends on what time the mom left. It says she was seen on camera the same day, when he returned to the apartment, which sounds like Maleah was still alive after her mom left. Imo

Ok, now we know she was last seen alive April 30, but what time? And when did mom leave to fly to MA?
We can narrow it down to morning. SPECULATION: I think maybe he took BB to the airport and picked up Maleah on the way home. I don't know, we'll have to see what shakes out.

Ex-fiance of missing girl's mom in custody, charged with evidence tampering: Source
A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.

Following that morning, investigators say he was never seen with her.

Last edited:
Ok, now we know she was last seen alive April 30, but what time? And when did mom leave to fly to MA?

bbm

LE knows this for sure if BB told them her flights, but it hasn't been made public. There are five flights on Tuesdays from Houston Bush to Bradley International via Charlotte, NC between 5am and 5pm... hard to narrow it down with the information we have.

Wierd.....that pic looks like the same building from QX presser yesterday.....
the presser/statement was made right outside their apartment building. In some footage (can't remember which MSM org) they kept rolling and followed mom back to her apartment. QX pointed out the camera that captured DV on the walk outside that apartment.

So she was still seen after mother went to airport? Wish we knew the exact times of the flight and the CC footage showing Maleah alive.
How in the world can he be charged with tampering with evidence: her corpse if they don’t have the proof she is deceased? Not that we don’t know the outcome of course, but I’m just confused. Thought they’d get him on 10 other things first before they could get that far... moo!
Sounds like he just hunkered down to endure the storm and got pulled out of his hidey-hole, thank goodness!!!!
Maybe they have enough evidence to believe she is deceased, but don't want to officially declare it until they find her body. Imo

I guess that depends on what time the mom left. It says she was seen on camera the same day, when he returned to the apartment, which sounds like Maleah was still alive after her mom left. Imo
I don't think we have info if it was before Mom left or after Mom left...,,HUGE question for me......,

A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.

Ex-fiance of missing girl's mom in custody, charged with evidence tampering: Source

Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.

Following that morning, investigators say he was never seen with her.

So do we assume he was seen bringing her back into the apartment as after dropping BB at airport?
If she was not killed that day, he left her unsupervised when he left?
Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members