Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus her skin is not the color of a black trash bag. And the face is proportionately too small to be a four-year-old's face. And the eyes appear open. I don't think he was taking a live child out of that house in a laundry basket.
Looking at my 4-year old grandson and a laundry basket, I agree. His head is bigger. I'm not saying it's definitely not her, but in comparison I don't think it's her face. Could she still be in the bag? Yes. Maybe it's a doll of hers that blood or tissue got on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190511-215931_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190511-215931_Chrome.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20190511-220059_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190511-220059_Chrome.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 25
Sold at Walmart and Target, places with very good surveillance cameras and logistics for tracking purchases!
They use barcodes. This can has a price tag and the 2 in the $12.99 is printed. That leaves me to believe that it's a small place. I'd say one without cameras but he wasn't smart enough to figure out that his neighbor has a video cam. So, there's that.

he may have bought the gas can, trash bags, bleach and laundry basket all at the same place... if so, that would rule out gas stations, walmart and big box stores dont use old school price tags... possible dollar general, family dollar?

Looking at my 4-year old grandson and a laundry basket, I agree. His head is bigger. I'm not saying it's definitely not her, but in comparison I don't think it's her face. Could she still be in the bag? Yes. Maybe it's a doll of hers that blood or tissue got on.

I think she may be in the bag.

I don't think her face is the exact color of the trash bag, though. It's just the folds of the bag, in an unfortunate shape. If you look down to the left there are other folds that appear to show two dots that can resemble eyes as well.

It's certainly eerie though. Who knows. Some could think it's a divine message of some sort.

They use barcodes. This can has a price tag and the 2 in the $12.99 is printed. That leaves me to believe that it's a small place. I'd say one without cameras but he wasn't smart enough to figure out that his neighbor has a video cam. So, there's that.

Lol, he thought he was clever using the laundry basket. He had to know the cam was there. I guess he forgot to rip it off the wall.

Fry's website show a Midwest can for $12.99 but the pic is different. They have a location at 11565 s.w. freeway 59 houston tx 77031. Not sure if they have them stocked in the store, but I don't believe in coincidences that the price is the same.

Fry's Electronics |

https://www.frys.com/ac/storeinfo/south_houston-location-frys-electronics-hours-maps-directions
It looks like the one at Fry’s that costs $12.99 is 1 gal 4 oz. We are looking for a 2 gallon can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member