Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a white/light skinned person in the pics but hard to tell and I dont want any rumors to originate from this forum

was quoting this, not sure what happened:
“IS SOMEONE ELSE INVOLVED? Police believe Darion Vence was dropped off at Methodist Hospital by someone driving the same Nissan belonging to Maleah’s mom. It’s the car Vence claimed was stolen. Right now only Vence is charged. “#Abc13

I think she may be in the bag.

I don't think her face is the exact color of the trash bag, though. It's just the folds of the bag, in an unfortunate shape. If you look down to the left there are other folds that appear to show two dots that can resemble eyes as well.

It's certainly eerie though. Who knows. Some could think it's a divine message of some sort.
It is eerie! I'll look at the picture again.

Twitter
Darion Vence claimed the abductors dropped him and his son off near Highway 6, but kept Maleah. He told police he WALKED to Methodist Hospital. Surveillance showed he was dropped off in a car matching the description of the family’s Nissan #Abc13 (link: https://abc13.com/ex-fiance-of-missing-maleah-davis-mom-in-custody/5288978/) abc13.com/ex-fiance-of-m…

5:54 PM · May 11, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
He must have been confused from the head injury and meant the kidnappers dropped him off at the hospital in the stolen car.

Last edited:
This is rhetorical really...What could be a motive for killing a 4 year old little girl? And IF the mom were involved (which I know we don't know), what would possibly be HER motive? Our children are the air we breathe, the sun in our skies, we die just *thinking* of them getting hurt or lost or scared, etc. I just don't understand.

Anyone find out what time BB left on the 30th yet?

well we all knew this arrest was coming
just wish it had been along with miracle news that she was found alive

maybe we'll have another arrest or two tomorrow

ETA: even though we want to hear news of arrests, it is always accompanied with such a sadness ... like we have to then give up hope

My grandson's other grandparents would take him to a Indian owned 99 cent store and buy him a toy ( always a gun) and he called it the gun and knife store, and they sale all others kinds of thing dishes plastic wear and gas cans and such with price tags like that. Any small stores like that in any store around there?
I’m local. We have the Dollar Tree which doesn’t have tags like that, and 99 Cent Only stores. I am almost positive that they don’t have tags like that either. I’m pretty sure that this brand of gas can will cost more than $1. We do have Dollar General and Family Dollar stores here also. Does anyone know what their price tags look like?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how large the apartment complex is?

I find it odd that BB didn’t mention looking around for the car the night she came back, or the next morning. Didn’t want to alert the police in case he and the kids were in there sleeping? Seems like they’d want to deduce first if the car was even there. Not to mention it was her newly purchased vehicle so you’d think even that would cross her mind.

Also, DV called a relative to tell them to report Maleah missing? You’d think he’d call BB immediately, first on the list. Also missing was his sense of urgency to report the “kidnapping” in the first place. You don’t pass the ball when obviously the police would immediately want to question him first.

And did BB really file a missing person’s report on Derion without mentioning the kids??? If true, how odd, unless she figured finding Derion=finding kids. Still, the kids did not appear to be foremost on her mind.

The lack of concern is alarming to me. Perhaps they had an on/off kind of relationship and she thought he was being passive aggressive by not letting her know where her kids were. Maybe they’d had similar but temporary “break ups”. But if BB can be believed, he texted her awful things on her phone (per the activist’s video), alarming things, after she’d left for her trip. I assume that may well have included death threats toward Maleah. If true she should’ve IMMEDIATELY called police, especially since she knew he was abusive to her daughter and possibly molested her too...

I could write a 300 page book on “Why didn’t she...”s and “She should’ve”s based on BB’s allegations. “If only she would’ve”s would have stopped this train before it left the gate, and spared her 4 year old vulnerable child untold pain, suffering, and ultimately death at the hands of this monster. I am so outraged that this ALL could have been prevented!!!

MOO

He must have been confused from the head injury and meant the kidnappers dropped him off at the hospital in the stolen car.

Yes, his traumatic wound left him dazed & confused.

How did he get home from the hospital? I know he did not go home to his apartment but he went somewhere. Did LE drive him & the kid? Uber?

SMH

Judge Gloria Lopez Approved of this. She's all about reunification at the detriment of children. That's what really makes this so maddening. She has the power. To stop this.
MOO
I believe the court can be held liable for making a decision that results in a tragedy like this for a child.
That's why I was surprised they allowed placement with the family, after the grandmother protested.
They usually do not want to be held responsible for endangering the child. In this case, it was a tragic mistake. Imo

Ita.

Good points.
Also curious if BB was ever in their apartment after she returned from the trip ?
According to msm sources and BB2's words, no.
But do we know that for sure ?

And did DV and BB have any contact after she returned, that hasn't been revealed (by them), whether in person or texting/talking ?
Yes, the maintenance guy let them in-

Maybe a local knows! I know the kind of store you mean. Nothing they don’t sell.

I can think of at least 4 stores in our Int'l District where you will find merchandise (such as the gas container) tagged by a "price gun."

Rule of thumb for this discussion should be if common sense tells you the store you're thinking of employs an inventory system, you can safely exclude it from your list!

In other words, no national chains and/or big box stores! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member