Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m local. We have the Dollar Tree which doesn’t have tags like that, and 99 Cent Only stores. I am almost positive that they don’t have tags like that either. I’m pretty sure that this brand of gas can will cost more than $1. We do you have Dollar General and Family Dollar stores here also. Does anyone know what their price tags look like?
Hardware
page 2, 2 gallon gas can

They have the gas can and the barcodes on it should help lead them back to the store receipt or not.
I’d be shocked that he even kept the gas can, had this guy not already proven that he’s a special kind of stupid.

He seemingly left a trail of breadcrumbs everywhere he went, and it’s only a matter of time until law enforcement can put this all together.

I’m local. We have the Dollar Tree which doesn’t have tags like that, and 99 Cent Only stores. I am almost positive that they don’t have tags like that either. I’m pretty sure that this brand of gas can will cost more than $1. We do you have Dollar General and Family Dollar stores here also. Does anyone know what their price tags look like?

Yes it was not $1. DG & FD prob do not hand write tags, they are a national chain, I think. Bet he bought it at a gas station, prob had to fill the car up too.

@houstonpolice
Update: Current booking photo of suspect Derion Vence #hounews

D6UtIl6X4AEdNO_.jpg

4:36 PM - 11 May 2019 pst

Nice, now we just need another pic of you know who besides him. MOO

Thank you! Just what I was looking for.

I'm wondering if there were any vacant structure fires that fit within the timeline. MOO.

I found one on May 2 but that seems to be before he removed the laundry basket if I have the timeline right (and the building was occupied): Cigarette to blame for 'belligerent' house fire in Houston’s Heights
I'm going to keep looking...

Thanks for posting the map. I noticed he was arrested at his brother's house in Sugar Land (not sleuthing his brother, information was in mainstream media and released by police) hmm guess we can't put that one smack dab in that area with all those little other dots...sitting on hands

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
SCRATCHES: These are the injuries Maleah Davis’s stepdad showed up to the hospital with claiming he was knocked out for 24 hrs due to an assault. SCRATCHES, AND A FEW CUTS. We now have questionable images of him from BEFORE the attack. #Abc13 CLICK LINK https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg
D6PDgl1XkAItt0h.jpg
D6PDglzWAAMJQtn.jpg
D6PDglyWAAA8-aR.jpg

4:16 PM - 10 May 2019

Yes, his traumatic wound left him dazed & confused.

How did he get home from the hospital? I know he did not go home to his apartment but he went somewhere. Did LE drive him & the kid? Uber?

I can only assume he went home to the family he has been staying with. Not sure if that would mean the brother at whose house he was taken into custody. I seem to remember reports that he was staying with family right after he left the hospital so assuming a relative may have picked him up from hospital.

I have a lot of catching up to do, but I have to be honest, I gave the mom a pass regarding Maleah missing ( or at least thought she had no clue in the beginning) on the situation due to the funeral, to read what I'm reading of fear/knowledge of abuse/and not standing up for her daughter through all of Malieah's issues that poor child had to deal with, I once again ( way to many times) have to say AGAIN, parents are supposed to be their child's advocate, fight, fight, fight for your kid. I will never understand how you can look away and put a child in harm. She had options. IMO I think about the other children and wonder what they may have been put through. Makes me ill! AGAIN!!!!!

Last edited:
Friday, May 3, 2019
  • DV was driving a silver 2011 Nissan Altima with TX paper tags 3092G9 to IAH with Maleah and her 2-year-old brother to pick up Maleah’s mother (“BB”), who was returning from her father's funeral in MA. [1] [2]
  • DV heard a popping noise and pulled over when a blue Chevrolet pickup w/crew cab, possibly a 2010, pulled behind him and two Hispanic males got out. One of them said Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet. The other male hit DV on the head and he lost consciousness. [2] The Altima was allegedly stolen. [1]
  • When DV didn’t show up at the airport, BB called her mother, (“BB2”), to come and get her, but didn’t report DV and the children missing. [2]
  • DV was in and out of consciousness, but at one point he was in the back of the suspects' truck with his son and Maleah and then there were three suspects in the vehicle. [1]
  • Maleah was last seen approx 8 p.m. per the Amber Alert. [3]
  • BB did not have her house keys and spent the night with BB2 [11]
Saturday, May 4, 2019
  • BB told ABC13 they called police Sat a.m. to file a report because they were concerned they had not heard from DV, but detective clearly stated no report was filed [2].
  • BB2 explained that on Sat, they went to the PD again when nobody was contacting them and found out they had to fill out more forms, call the missing person’s unit, etc. [11]
  • 2:54 p.m. - The Nissan Altima was seen on a traffic camera near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land. [1] [2]
  • 6 p.m. DV woke up on the side of the SW Freeway near SH 6 in Sugar Land, about 22 miles SW of Houston - near First Colony Mall. [2] His son was with him and he wandered around for four or five hours trying to summon help. [2]
  • 10 or 11 p.m. – DV and his son arrived on foot at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. DV and his son were treated for minor injuries, released, and police were called around midnight. [4] [5] From the mall to the hospital (.4 miles/10 min walk): Google Maps
Maybe we should make a timeline for all the lies and deflections. lol

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
SCRATCHES: These are the injuries Maleah Davis’s stepdad showed up to the hospital with claiming he was knocked out for 24 hrs due to an assault. SCRATCHES, AND A FEW CUTS. We now have questionable images of him from BEFORE the attack. #Abc13 CLICK LINK https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg
D6PDgl1XkAItt0h.jpg
D6PDglzWAAMJQtn.jpg
D6PDglyWAAA8-aR.jpg

4:16 PM - 10 May 2019
He did say he was attacked by three Hispanic cats...
...these look like they were done by actual cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme