Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the partially handwritten tag?
I’m thinking a convenient store or truck stop. Jmo

My grandson's other grandparents would take him to a Indian owned 99 cent store and buy him a toy ( always a gun) and he called it the gun and knife store, and they sale all others kinds of thing dishes plastic wear and gas cans and such with price tags like that. Any small stores like that in any store around there?

StefaniaOkolieTwitter
Darion Vence claimed the abductors dropped him and his son off near Highway 6, but kept Maleah. He told police he WALKED to Methodist Hospital. Surveillance showed he was dropped off in a car matching the description of the family’s Nissan #Abc13 (link: https://abc13.com/ex-fiance-of-missing-maleah-davis-mom-in-custody/5288978/) abc13.com/ex-fiance-of-m…

5:54 PM · May 11, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
While police have yet to find Maleah Davis, her Stepfather who claimed she was abducted, has been charged. Darion Vence is now behind bars charged for tampering with evidence, namely a corpse. They believe he got rid of her body. #Abc13 http://abc13.com/5288978
D6UpulHX4AE9ray.jpg
D6UpulIW0AYkBgY.jpg

6:21 PM - 11 May 2019

Last edited:
SMH
You’d think by now, by the time of arrest, the basic facts would tell most of this story.

But in this case, NOPE!

It’s a huge old can of opened worms now and I can’t seem to trust any of the main players. But the truth will come.

The fact that Maleah was just a beautiful, vulnerable 4 year old girl who was a victim even prior to what’s likely to be the final horrific act, is just sickening beyond words. The mom knew and let her daughter be abused! And stood up for this monster!!!! And...and...UGGGHHHHH.

I hope Maleah is found soon and that the wheels of justice leave deep treaded marks on all involved.
Judge Gloria Lopez Approved of this. She's all about reunification at the detriment of children. That's what really makes this so maddening. She has the power. To stop this.
MOO

As to BB accessing the apartment after her return, she was videotaped walked into it after the statement/presser yesterday with QX and in that statement I remember him making reference to how "we" (can't say for sure who "we" is) found stuff left by LE in the apartment that indicated they used luminol to test the rooms for blood evidence. So if he is to be believed, BB, himself and probably others have had access to the apartment since Maleah was reported missing and BB was back.

she was in the apt. the next morning - the police got the superintendent to let them in

So she was still seen after mother went to airport? Wish we knew the exact times of the flight and the CC footage showing Maleah alive.
How in the world can he be charged with tampering with evidence: her corpse if they don’t have the proof she is deceased? Not that we don’t know the outcome of course, but I’m just confused. Thought they’d get him on 10 other things first before they could get that far... moo!
Sounds like he just hunkered down to endure the storm and got pulled out of his hidey-hole, thank goodness!!!!

Did anyone read/see (in MSM) if dogs hit on the car? I'm so angry with the mother. Took a nap today and was dreaming of little Maleah. How horrid for that tiny little one to be left alone with him. Imagine her fear.

And the judge? We may never know these details, I used to think that a judge would look to CPS's recommendations. I personally would like to know if the judge went against or upheld CPS 'safety plan'.

SMH
You’d think by now, by the time of arrest, the basic facts would tell most of this story.

But in this case, NOPE!

It’s a huge old can of opened worms now and I can’t seem to trust any of the main players. But the truth will come.

The fact that Maleah was just a beautiful, vulnerable 4 year old girl who was a victim even prior to what’s likely to be the final horrific act, is just sickening beyond words. The mom knew and let her daughter be abused! And stood up for this monster!!!! And...and...UGGGHHHHH.

I hope Maleah is found soon and that the wheels of justice leave deep treaded marks on all involved.
Judge Gloria Lopez Approved of this. She's all about reunification at the detriment of children. That's what really makes this so maddening. She has the power. To stop this.
MOO

The cameras in the photo of him carrying the 'laundry' out... did those same cameras catch him coming back into the apartment with a wound or bruise on his head ?

Hard to tell if there's a 'face' in the basket. Doubtful as the plastic wouldn't cling to her face like that ?
And he's not stupid enough to have her face in full view. Of course one never knows.

But the appearance of bloodstains on the side of his pants... :( :eek: :mad:
IMO DV is dumb as rocks but it's unlikely he carried Maleah's body out with her face exposed. And yes, the plastic bag wouldn't cling to her face enough to show an outline. MOO.

What's left now is for DV to confess - you know, where he claims some sort of "natural accident" happened and he was afraid to get into trouble - and tell LE where her poor little body is.

It appears that he burned or attempted to burn her body. Doesn't that say a lot about how much he really cared for Maleah?

I hate this man!

My grandson's other grandparents would take him to a Indian owned 99 cent store and buy him a toy ( always a gun) and he called it the gun and knife store, and they sale all others kinds of thing dishes plastic wear and gas cans and such with price tags like that. Any small stores like that in any store around there?

Maybe a local knows! I know the kind of store you mean. Nothing they don’t sell.

SMH

But in this case, NOPE!

MOO

SMH

But in this case, NOPE!

MOO

Maybe a local knows! I know the kind of store you mean. Nothing they don’t sell.

SMH

MOO

Does a Judge even care, really?
Same thing happened in AJ Freund case. And how many thousand other abuse cases resulting in continued abuse or death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme