Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Djgirl. You put my exact thoughts into words. Who in God's name suspects someone is molesting their daughter then leaves her with him for an indefinite amount of time? Even if BB were abused herself, say you're taking Maleah to the funeral with you, or any story to get her AWAY FROM HIM!!!! I can't with these self-centered "mothers"... $*&#$@*...MHOO and all that.

I'm still shaking my head over what she admitted in that interview, absolutely nuts!

rsbm

It is my opinion that BB knows more than she's saying. In that light, if she and QX thought their 'presser' display would garner sympathy for BB and make her look 'good', imagine how bad the actual truth is... :(

JMO MOO

My thoughts,follow the police and the search.The police already saw whether He left the apartment for the drive to the airport with 2 children or one because of the video camera.The basket and trash bag might have been put in the car.The searchers were looking at where he said he stopped and then were moving to where the apartment was.They are also looking at surveillance camera and phone records.They will bring him in when they have enough evidence.

Sometimes people mix a little truth with the lies they tell. Maybe they did have that conversation, and maybe he was cleaning.... but maybe he was cleaning their mess. if you know what I mean.... MOO

I know exactly what you mean. And I have some further thoughts that honestly make me happy WS wouldn't allow them to be posted. Because I hope to God I'm wrong.

That said, are there any updates about the searches for Maleah? I'm getting so sick of everyone else in this case. I just want that beautiful girl to be found and laid to rest in peace. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, I usually try to stay positive but I've lost all hope here. :(

I have exactly one thought to summarize that press announcement yesterday. Fail.
If skipping over LE to do a press conference was an attempt to gain strides in the court of public opinion, it was a huge failure. That is a merciless court with no order and a lynch mob waiting outside. Regardless of BB knowledge and potential to assist in this case, whoever influenced making those announcements public without LE made a terrible decision and it didn’t do her any favors. JMO, MOO, etc I literally cannot get past it. Smdh

The head shaking though may also be cultural. I see it a lot (mostly as if saying "no") among people in some communities, at church, when someone is making a moving speech or saying somehing they want to show sincere agreement with, to express appreciation for music and also as an expression of propound grief or other emotion.
Yes, I think it was more an expression of grief and disbelief. Even when she did those first few interviews she must have known, based on what we know now, that Maleah was very likely gone.
I do think she is overwhelmed with guilt and shame for her role in all this.
She knew what was going on and left the child alone with him anyway. Imo

Yes, I think it was more an expression of grief and disbelief. Even when she did those first few interviews she must have known, based on what we know now, that Maleah was very likely gone.
I do think she is overwhelmed with guilt and shame for her role in all this.
She knew what was going on and left the child alone with him anyway. Imo
MsBetsy....you are very sweet. I think you might be interpreting this woman's actions with your goodness. All I see is someone trying to save herself.

MsBetsy....you are very sweet. I think you might be interpreting this woman's actions with your goodness. All I see is someone trying to save herself.
Thank you. You could be right. I do think she is trying to get her story out before anyone else for a reason.
But especially in that last appearance, she just seemed to be rocking and shaking with what looks like shame, guilt and grief to me. Like she finally let everything out and is having a breakdown.
I do see in some of the previous interviews that she is over- dramatic. But she must have known what happened so there had to be some emotion there too.
So I guess even if she is involved more than she is letting on, I still see the emotions, and in the last video it's as if she has surrendered and just let go.
She has to feel some sort of grief, remorse or shame, unless she is some kind of psychopath! Imo

If DV had sent BB ‘disturbing’ texts while she was away, why didn’t she phone police to perform a welfare check and why hasn’t she told LE ANY of this?!
I’m sorry but if you’ve just had a big argument you don’t leave your kids with this man, then add to the fact she’s supposedly received worrying message while on her trip, the first thing most mother’s would do is show the messages to investigators and tell them about these ‘photos’ and also the fight. She can’t have just forgot about these, she knew the situation while she was away and she hasn’t reported any of it.
She lied. Now can we go back and see if there’s any footage from the same camera that captures Maleah leaving/entering the home alive for the final time?
MOO
Or the same way BB didn't hesitate to get BB2 out of bed after midnight to collect her sorry self from the airport (after DV was no show), she could have called BB2/Nana to get Maleah and keep her out of harms way.

No excuse for endangering her child while she kept safe in another state.

All week I've witness nothing but me, me, me...:mad:

This case is bizarre. I haven’t followed much because these kid cases are so heartbreaking. Ive read the timeline. It all sounds like a bunch of bs with the mother not protecting the child to avoid this misfortune. He may have committed the acts, but she failed her daughter and it sounds like she has for awhile. I will never understand why a parent will not leave the other or turn them in these kind of situations. It’s neglectful. I don’t care how scared someone is, it’s worth the chance to save the child. A child’s life should come before your own as a mother.

She told him "it was over", at least that's what QX, the activist said, anyway. As of right now, I'm taking what QX says, with a grain of salt.

I call bs....

She was wearing the ring in earlier TV interview, and back when she was "believing DV" she even told a reporter how DV proposed to her months earlier.

No. Not buying it.

Take her away....

Thank you, Trudie for pointing out that video. (the short one where you can see her ring) The thread shut down just when I was about to reply.
What I noticed in almost all of Brittany's previous interviews was how she kept shaking her head, as if to say no.
To me this indicates deceit. We now know that she wasn't being entirely truthful, or at least she was holding back. I also think she was in denial, and feeling incredibly guilty. In some interviews she is looking down like she can't bring herself to look the interviewer in the eyes. She just keeps shaking her head as if she is thinking, how could I have let this happen? Or, this can't be happening. When she keeps saying "it's overwhelming" I think she is feeling consumed by guilt.

However in the latest interview with the advocate, she is rhythmically bobbing her head up and down, covering her eyes, and almost rocking her whole body the entire time. I think she is overcome with shame. The only time she shakes her head is when he starts talking about the boyfriend picking the child up from daycare and bringing her back to the house. Then it's back to the bobbing.
What I see is a kind of mental breakdown. She has finally let go of the denial and reality has set in.
So in a way I think it's a good thing. She has finally taken the blinders off and hopefully this will help LE get to the bottom of it. She needs to hold it together, though, because they are going to need her to help convict this guy.
Now we wait for LE to close in on the suspect. Maybe now that it is all out he will give up on his crazy story and give LE a confession. The family needs to know what happened to Maleah!
I read it as self soothing -- shades of CW rocking back and forth during his porch interview.

Thank you. You could be right. I do think she is trying to get her story out before anyone else for a reason.
But especially in that last appearance, she just seemed to be rocking and shaking with what looks like shame, guilt and grief to me. Like she finally let everything out and is having a breakdown.
I do see in some of the previous interviews that she is over- dramatic. But she must have known what happened so there had to be some emotion there too.
So I guess even if she is involved more than she is letting on, I still see the emotions, and in the last video it's as if she has surrendered and just let go.
She has to feel some sort of grief, remorse or shame, unless she is some kind of psychopath! Imo

I’m in the same boat as you @MsBetsy
I’m just seeing difference ONLY on the fact her face is front and center and is not hiding as we see with usually guilty parties (JMO)
I do believe her grief is real but I think part is in the fact for herself. Gah. I always try to see the good in people. I’ve been around this site for years and I guess I should know better.

I’m going to try and center my sympathy from here on out for Maleah. She’s the one that needs our thoughts and love. Not these awful negligent “parents”. She has grief for the loss of her child. Fine. But the truth is she did leave her with a man she suspected of molesting her daughter; her own words. And KNEW he beat her.
I keep repeating this to myself :(

I’m in the same boat as you @MsBetsy
I’m just seeing difference ONLY on the fact her face is front and center and is not hiding as we see with usually guilty parties (JMO)
I do believe her grief is real but I think part is in the fact for herself. Gah. I always try to see the good in people. I’ve been around this site for years and I guess I should know better.

I’m going to try and center my sympathy from here on out for Maleah. She’s the one that needs our thoughts and love. Not these awful negligent “parents”. She has grief for the loss of her child. Fine. But the truth is she did leave her with a man she suspected of molesting her daughter; her own words. And KNEW he beat her.
I keep repeating this to myself :(

Tbf, she did suffer a loss here even though she failed her daughter. She probably is kicking herself hard at the moment for doing less than she should have and she will suffer the rest of her life for this(if her daughter is found dead. Since we don’t know 100% sure I’ll include this.) If her daughter turned up alive, this would have been a great lesson to her. Would she have learned from her mistake though? Or would it take death of a child to make her learn?

Where are you baby girl. We need for you to come home to rest. Please dear God let her be found very soon.. today would be nice.

I had a panic attack after coming home from the hospital with my baby girl when I walked out to the garage twenty feet away and felt like I was the worst mother in the world. And to leave your little girl with a child beater and molester. I'm tired of throw away kids. The ones that are passed over for that new baby with mom's new paramour.

In the photos of Maleah, it seemed like uncertain smiles. Forced. Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns