Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That, if true would be very unusual.
IMO he would be one or the other, not both.
I find this accusation disturbing and leaning toward be untrue.
In my experience anyway.
Moo

Without proof of it happening it’s her word against his and it’s hearsay. Unless she has proof, which would be very disturbing on her part if she never used it against him before. MOO

wth does this mean??

05/13/2019 C87 ACTIVITY BOND LOW STATUS J CFI 180 995

from the district clerk's docket

plus this business???

COURT 180 COURT DATE 07/10/2019
BOND AMT 45000.00 FINE BALANCE DUE

from the Jail site

eta Neither of those two sites said that yesterday but I can find no doc filed requesting the bond be lowered or an order granting that??

Arraignment postponed for stepdad arrested in Maleah Davis’ disappearance as images show last time 4-year-old girl was seen alive
[...]
Suspect Derion Vence, the 26-year-old described by police as Maleah’s stepfather, was present at a Harris County criminal courthouse but his arraignment was reset for July 10, his lawyer said.

“It was my first appearance as his attorney, and I need time to investigate the case,” Vence’s lawyer Thomas H. Burton told the Daily News.

Burton said he met with Vence but declined to comment further.

“It would be irresponsible and inappropriate for me to do so. I have not had a chance yet to investigate. I met with him only very briefly,” Burton said.

[...]

@Niner :)

It definitely shows a reduction and Activity today "Bond Low Status J CFI 180"
FWIW:
26. C87 ACTIVITY: Any transaction contained in court orders issued by judge to the district clerk, who transfers orders to the sheriff (example, to release an individual from custody of sheriff, to dismiss a case, or to set or change bond). Court directive usually relates to custody or status of defendant such as the setting of bond or the releasing of defendant.
http://www2.harriscountytx.gov/CmpDocuments/98/JIMS-Regular/CriminalOrientationInquiryManual.pdf

That, if true would be very unusual.
IMO he would be one or the other, not both.
I find this accusation disturbing and leaning toward be untrue.
In my experience anyway.
Moo

I'm right there with you, to a point.
If he is a gay man, he would not be interested in Maleah.
If he is a pedophile, he would not be interested in grown men.

But - if he is sexually deviant (I lack another word for it at present), the sky may be the limit for his preferences. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

That said, at the very least, the story about the junk photos didn't ring true to me at all. I don't know if they were trying to flush him out by saying something that would piss him off so that he felt the need to come out of the woodwork, or if BB just wanted to dig at him, but I didn't buy it at all.

FWIW - I do not finding being gay to be 'deviant' in the least, that word was used solely to try and describe an 'anything goes' type of orientation.

'Justice for Maleah!' Protesters accuse missing girl's mom of not doing enough to protect her
[...]

Bowens' family and relatives of Maleah's biological dad, Craig Davis, were also in the courtroom.

But it appeared that all eyes were on Bowens. Protesters shouted accusations at her in what they say was a failure to protect Maleah.

"Justice for Maleah! Justice for Maleah!" the group chanted. People also held signs with the same message.

[...]

The reporter said QX stated he knows where her body is?

I can't find any documents requesting the bond be lowered. The docket ONLY shows an entry of appearance (e-signed and filed) by the new atty Burton.

Could this mean (I know probably not just wishful thinking) that he will be accompanying LE today with his atty to go lead them to a body? are they preparing to let him out of jail in the company of LEOs for a field trip?

@Herat I agree she bought her own ring. I think she elevated herself to the status of rapper royalty, flashing her faux stone, dramatic public appearances, hiring an advocate, when I think all she needed to do was tell the truth from the beginning.
I hope her fear is soon reality, her fear of prison.

On another note, how/why was the decision made for DV’s mom to care for the youngest child?

ETA: the photo of this dumb duo on Heavy.com shows her looking completely different. Maybe as she wishes to be?

[bbm]

she likes filters

I can't find any documents requesting the bond be lowered. The docket ONLY shows an entry of appearance (e-signed and filed) by the new atty Burton.

Could this mean (I know probably not just wishful thinking) that he will be accompanying LE today with his atty to go lead them to a body? are they preparing to let him out of jail in the company of LEOs for a field trip?

So in Texas we can release inmates to the temporary custody of a law enforcement officer. there is no need to change the bond amount to do that. It also doesn't require a judge. LE can make arrangements with the jail to take the inmate for a specific amount of time.
No bond type was listed in the attachment, so I can't say if 10% is needed or all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time