Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom’s looking like she’s managed to gather enough strength to fix her hair. She’s even put earrings on. How would you function if this was your baby girl? I expected her to be a mess she hardly looks concerned on the photos I’ve seen except for when she’s maybe imaging what life would be like for herself behind bars those tears are for no one else imo. She’s got to be the best presented mother of a missing child in the early days of their disappearance I’ve ever seen. Even baby Amiah’s mother looked more distraught MOO. I can’t say what I want to say due to TOS so I will just wait and watch with raised eyebrows :rolleyes:

VIDEO: Family Of Missing Houston Girl's Biological Father Speaks Out

"And Brittany, if you're watching, he's going to tell your side too so just wait for it."

"All I know is that he was fighting for his daughter."

"Ya'll are going to see my face until this is over. Until she's in jail and he's in jail because that's what they both deserve."

Nothing happens fast in the TX justice system. But, IMO his current charge of tampering with evidence with $1 million bond is just something to hold him on. Appearing for his current charges are probably not the prosecutors top priority. In the meantime they’ll find her remains or gather enough evidence to charge him with murder. In my GREAT state of TX we DO NOT play with pieces of **** that kill innocent babies. Anything under 8 yrs old is capitol murder and if convicted means life in prison without parole or death.
Thanks. I just wasn't sure. I checked for cases local to me to compare timelines but had difficulty looking up court cases.

Does BB have a lawyer yet? Imo, I think she needs to dump QX and get a lawyer. She could have used the money she paid QX and retained a lawyer. He's really not doing her any favors.

I think he volunteered, do you! Or do we know she hired him? If she has so much money, why didn’t she hire a reputable babysitter? Moo

didn't want to start anything here,but this case has so many twists and turns that I can't keep up. IF his bond got lowered,wouldn't there be a reason??

This case has so many twists and turns that it is spiraling out of control it seems. I am hoping this case sticks and a man won’t walk free from this. The mother and what does ppl call this guy Q? Need to stop releasing information before LE does IMO.

Yes, but is he court appointed or did someone hire him for DV? Since DV said he'd hire his own.

The PD that represented him on Saturday night asked for a five thousand dollar bond because DV had worked in a warehouse for six months and lived most of his life in the Houston area. My jaw almost dropped to the floor.

So would/could bond be lowered in this kind of case if there’s new information? Hypothetically, say, if DV started pointing a finger back at BB? just curious as I have no clue.

Sweet Christmas!
He let himself be seen at the apartment on Saturday?

I have a stapler with a higher IQ than this .

Thanks. I just wasn't sure. I checked for cases local to me to compare timelines but had difficulty looking up court cases.

No problem! Good example is Sherin Mathews, October will be 2 years and it the trial hasn’t even started. Supposed to this summer but idk for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicmissa