Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Maleah was a happy child when DV entered her life. And yes, Maleah may of been smiling in photos but she doesn't look happy.
I'm hoping she had some happy times when she had visitation with the father.
I keep waiting for him to speak out, since he must have plenty to say about what kind of parent Brittany was.
At least we have finally heard from a family member so we are starting to hear another side. Imo

I was thinking her the big supportive family that BB2 said they had helped. I could be wrong, it's just a guess. I read somewhere that QX charges around $3,000 or something and I'm sure there are extra fees that this snake will milk you for.

I read about $3k fee.
Actually, I’m glad he’s speaking out.
He implicates her more each time he speaks, imo.

So glad MD’s auntie is a vocal, confident woman! Go Girl!
(Be cool if she can maybe sit next to BB next court date)

I'm hoping she had some happy times when she had visitation with the father.
I keep waiting for him to speak out, since he must have plenty to say about what kind of parent Brittany was.
At least we have finally heard from a family member so we are starting to hear another side. Imo

speaking of family member ... who is the lady in the video? bio-dad's sister or ?

I think he volunteered, do you! Or do we know she hired him? If she has so much money, why didn’t she hire a reputable babysitter? Moo

I'd love to know who approached who. And if she's got enough $$ to hire him, why beg for money to help bury her father? Rhetorical question only, I'm sure if she had that money she probably spent it on her kids/sarcasm.

Steve Campion on Twitter
MILLION DOLLAR BOND? Forget it! A judge JUST LOWERED Derion Vence's bond to 45,000 dollars. Houston, do you have any feelings about this? #MaleahDavis #abc13 #hounews #BREAKING
1:34 PM - 13 May 2019

KHOU 11 News Houston on Twitter
BREAKING: #MaleahDavis stepfather's bond lowered from $1 million to $45,000, court records show
1:38 PM - 13 May 2019

This is the last known photo of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
Updated: 1:36 PM CDT May 13, 2019
HOUSTON — **UPDATE: Derion Vence's bond has been reduced from nearly $1 million to $45,000, court records show as of Monday afternoon**

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member