Tell reporters you won't make a statement - + $150 per occurance
Let you put your head on my shoulder - + $250
Spew nonsense - + $500
Supply visine for that teary eyed look - + $75
Sunglasses - + $35
Repeat speech all over again, verbatim - +$3,000
Clear your name by exposing your awfulness - Priceless
Post. Of. The. Day.

It varies by bondsman and I haven't seen what kind of bond it is. Barely keeping up with the thread...:eek: MOO

For example, I remember a case where the bondsman required 4 co-signors who all owned property within the state.
It's typically 10%, but like PommyMommy said, it varies by bondsman and county and state. I didn't see see the type of bond either.

Steve Campion on Twitter
MILLION DOLLAR BOND? Forget it! A judge JUST LOWERED Derion Vence's bond to 45,000 dollars. Houston, do you have any feelings about this? #MaleahDavis #abc13 #hounews #BREAKING
1:34 PM - 13 May 2019

KHOU 11 News Houston on Twitter
BREAKING: #MaleahDavis stepfather's bond lowered from $1 million to $45,000, court records show
1:38 PM - 13 May 2019

This is the last known photo of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
Updated: 1:36 PM CDT May 13, 2019
HOUSTON — **UPDATE: Derion Vence's bond has been reduced from nearly $1 million to $45,000, court records show as of Monday afternoon**

[...]
Websleuths scooped MSM??? You guys are AWESOME!!!!

I'm hoping she had some happy times when she had visitation with the father.
I keep waiting for him to speak out, since he must have plenty to say about what kind of parent Brittany was.
At least we have finally heard from a family member so we are starting to hear another side. Imo

Not trying to disrespect or victim shame, just sharing facts.

Bio dad was listed along with BB in the CPS investigation (from when all 3 were removed in August. It’s also noted that he didn’t attend any of the weekly designated visitations during the time the kids were in foster. They were both ordered to take parenting classes, neither completed them.

Most of that info came from this article

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year

OK, I had to take a breath. I can understand the bond reduction on the charges they're holding him on for now. The judge the other night was just for arraignment to hold him until another hearing. I'm hoping HPD has come up with more charge to make the bond out higher or no bond at all.

I think it's coming. In short order. MOO
I just don’t see the prosecution allowing it to happen. Additional charges would ensure that it doesn’t.

I don’t think he’s particularly dangerous, even though he certainly murdered Maleah, and dumped her like trash.

It’s best not to take that risk though.

Bio dad was listed along with BB in the CPS investigation (from when all 3 were removed in August. It’s also noted that he didn’t attend any of the weekly designated visitations during the time the kids were in foster. They were both ordered to take parenting classes, neither completed them.

Possibly bio needed to extricate himself from the situation.
If MD was being abused/molested, it would have been very easy to cast blame on him, imo.

The charging docs say it was verified she left on 4/30. "The defendant stated and your affiant has verified via flight records that on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, the defendant's girlfriend/Bowens left the state via airplane and was set to return on May 3, 2019, leaving defendant to care for the children."

Apparently there were two services, or a memorial, or someone lied to BB2. This is KPRC2 Houston's FB page w/BB2's interview. It has the best sound re; the interviewers asking questions.

At the 8:30 mark, the reporter asks BB2, when BB's dad's, services, were, and she says "Wednesday... Wednesday, So she just buried her father". That Wednesday, was May 1st based on the date the interview was done.

Could this be why BB has QX? Has BB2 been seen standing with BB again? I'd be standing right by my daughter. Unless, I had some real reservations. If so, I'd be staying out of the public view.

BB and Qx
Protesters mob Maleah Davis’ mother after court hearing for stepfather

I think that article is wrong.

Some of the documents are visible in the video link within this article and they clearly state that MD was living with BB, DV, and BB2 at the time of the alleged abuse. Also that BB2 was in New Orleans at the time of the "fall from the chair."

Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?

MOO

Speak on your behalf - $3,000
Tell reporters you won't make a statement - + $150 per occurance
Let you put your head on my shoulder - + $250
Spew nonsense - + $500
Supply visine for that teary eyed look - + $75
Sunglasses - + $35
Repeat speech all over again, verbatim - +$3,000
Clear your name by exposing your awfulness - Priceless
Classic! :D

I remember in BB and Q's first presser that Q stated that DV said something like "I'm not going down for this". This was supposedly said during the argument before she left for MA. In reviewing several clips I can't find it anymore or the accusation about DV bathing Maleah. Does anyone have the full version of that presser? I'm wondering if that was immediately after Maleah was killed and that's what DV wasn't going to go down for.

I think this article is wrong.

Some of the documents are visible in the video link within this article and they clearly state that MD was living with BB, DV, and BB2 at the time of the alleged abuse. Also that BB2 was in New Orleans at the time of the "fall from the chair."

Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?

MOO

What, in your opinion, is wrong in the article? That bio dad wasn’t involved? Not saying he was, just referencing the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro