Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steady employment and daycare are among the things you need to have to get your custody back from the state, along with a safe place to live, bed for the children, counselling etc...
DV was working so that could count as income. Plus, Maleah had special needs so BB staying home may have been ok. They may also have gotten SSI and other assistance for Maleah.

I remember in BB and Q's first presser that Q stated that DV said something like "I'm not going down for this". This was supposedly said during the argument before she left for MA. In reviewing several clips I can't find it anymore or the accusation about DV bathing Maleah. Does anyone have the full version of that presser? I'm wondering if that was immediately after Maleah was killed and that's what DV wasn't going to go down for.

I can’t be the only one hoping DV manages to post bond then just as he thinks he’s out of there gets arrested for 1st 2nd and 3rd degree murder just to be sure he stays where he is. Surely with the blood evidence there is enough to hold him on even manslaughter? Confused as to why there is nothing else if he’s destroyed a corpse then you’d think murder would have preceded that. JMO

Not trying to disrespect or victim shame, just sharing facts.

Bio dad was listed along with BB in the CPS investigation (from when all 3 were removed in August. It’s also noted that he didn’t attend any of the weekly designated visitations during the time the kids were in foster. They were both ordered to take parenting classes, neither completed them.

Most of that info came from this article

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year
I would vote for any law and pay any amount in taxes for parenting classes to be mandatory for all humans

Websleuths scooped MSM??? You guys are AWESOME!!!!

Hello to all those out there lurking :)
2gqcgt.jpg

sesamestreet-3pZipqyo1sqHDfJGtz

Apparently there were two services, or a memorial, or someone lied to BB2. This is KPRC2 Houston's FB page w/BB2's interview. It has the best sound re; the interviewers asking questions.

At the 8:30 mark, the reporter asks BB2, when BB's dad's, services, were, and she says "Wednesday... Wednesday, So she just buried her father". That Wednesday, was May 1st based on the date the interview was done.

Could this be why BB has QX? Has BB2 been seen standing with BB again? I'd be standing right by my daughter. Unless, I had some real reservations. If so, I'd be staying out of the public view.

BB and Qx
Protesters mob Maleah Davis’ mother after court hearing for stepfather

I think BB2 was told whatever they wanted to tell. I haven’t seen her lately, but I could be wrong. Had anyone else seen her? She might not be standing by her.

I can’t be the only one hoping DV manages to post bond then just as he thinks he’s out of there gets arrested for 1st 2nd and 3rd degree murder just to be sure he stays where he is. Surely with the blood evidence there is enough to hold him on even manslaughter? Confused as to why there is nothing else if he’s destroyed a corpse then you’d think murder would have preceded that. JMO

They know a death happened because of the blood and decomp. Will be much easier to prove a murder and a suspect who committed it once body is found, (if it is found).

They need to find that baby girl, I am deathly afraid his family will pool resources, bond him out and then we will never see this dude again.

I haven't followed this case but saw this new report on NBC News website.

Smell of decomposition detected in trunk of car driven by Maleah Davis' stepfather

Derion Vence had told police that Maleah Davis, 4, was kidnapped by three Hispanic men who let him and his son go.

YES! This is what I was wondering about on friday...now to figure out who drove the car to the location where it was found (if it wasn't DV or BB). someone besides DV knows where this baby is.

The funeral home has a piece about the Death but nothing about the Funeral, even though it lists a few Funerals around that time. I know about the picture showed the reporter. Does the shirt list the date of the funeral? That’s what I’m still looking for, a verified date.

When this all comes out and it will eventually, I have a feeling a number of people will be found to have provided false information to LE.
Doesn’t BB realise that even if she’s releasing this info through QX who is not a lawyer by any means, it’s still withholding info from LE? They should have been told EVERYTHING from the get go. These new snippets aren’t things she’d have ‘forgotten’, she would have remembered all this the first time she was interviewed imo

In Texas you have to be working, going to school, or having some kind of training to get assistance. Those are laws basically everywhere.

https://texaschildcaresolutions.org/financial-assistance-for-child-care/eligibility/
MD was receiving protective services. The state had legal custody of her. Do based on this link alone, she would qualify. Additionally, at least in my state, low to no cost daycare is provided for kids with special needs as well as kids on SSI for special needs.

When this all comes out and it will eventually, I have a feeling a number of people will be found to have provided false information to LE.
Doesn’t BB realise that even if she’s releasing this info through QX who is not a lawyer by any means, it’s still withholding info from LE? They should have been told EVERYTHING from the get go. These new snippets aren’t things she’d have ‘forgotten’, she would have remembered all this the first time she was interviewed imo

I certainly would NEVER defend either DV or BB, but we also aren't privy to what her conversations with LE consisted of, JMO.

Yes, but perhaps he did not murder Maleah. Someone else could have, and his job was to clean up the site and destroy the evidence.

So was Maleah's mother still in town after Maleah was last seen on the neighbor's video surveillance on the 30th? Because DV's court documents say she left on the 30th, but now I've seen where there were 2 funerals, one on the 27th and one on the 1st so maybe she only went to the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme