Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the circus like atmosphere the family and spox are delivering, it's hard to keep focus on the one true victim here.

MaleahDavis2.jpg

Is this not the sweetest face, and the sweetest gesture?
How could anyone want to hurt her?
How could anyone allow for her to be hurt?

I can’t be the only one hoping DV manages to post bond then just as he thinks he’s out of there gets arrested for 1st 2nd and 3rd degree murder just to be sure he stays where he is. Surely with the blood evidence there is enough to hold him on even manslaughter? Confused as to why there is nothing else if he’s destroyed a corpse then you’d think murder would have preceded that. JMO
I'm firmly convinced LE is working behind the scenes and he won't step foot outside that jail.

I personally think she had something going on in her life regardless because in order to get your kids back, you have to be trying to accomplish something.

Completely agree ... typically here in TX a condition to returning kids home from foster care is both housing and employment to ensure some stability for the future.

Steve Campion on Twitter
MILLION DOLLAR BOND? Forget it! A judge JUST LOWERED Derion Vence's bond to 45,000 dollars. Houston, do you have any feelings about this? #MaleahDavis #abc13 #hounews #BREAKING
1:34 PM - 13 May 2019

KHOU 11 News Houston on Twitter
BREAKING: #MaleahDavis stepfather's bond lowered from $1 million to $45,000, court records show
1:38 PM - 13 May 2019

This is the last known photo of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
Updated: 1:36 PM CDT May 13, 2019
HOUSTON — **UPDATE: Derion Vence's bond has been reduced from nearly $1 million to $45,000, court records show as of Monday afternoon**

[...]

What the?

Not trying to disrespect or victim shame, just sharing facts.

Bio dad was listed along with BB in the CPS investigation (from when all 3 were removed in August. It’s also noted that he didn’t attend any of the weekly designated visitations during the time the kids were in foster. They were both ordered to take parenting classes, neither completed them.

Most of that info came from this article

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year
Yes, he would be held responsible even if the abuse occurred during the time the kids were not with him. If there is evidence that he knew of abuse and did nothing, he is negligent.
I would just like to know how much he does know. He must have lived with Brittany at one time or at least knows her very well since they had two children together. Imo

THANK YOU!

HOUSTON — <modsnip for copywright rules>

Houston police have confirmed via flight records that Brittany Bowens flew to Massachusetts on April 30 and returned to Houston May 3, the night before Maleah was reported missing.

Quanell X, who is serving as Brittany Bowens’ spokesman, said she did not attend the memorial service on April 27, but she did attend the funeral on May 1.

*EDITOR'S NOTE: KHOU 11 published a story early Monday that indicated that Brittany Bowens attended the funeral for her father on April 27, per Harrell Funeral Home owner Ron Harold. That date is inaccurate. She attended her father's burial on May 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it’s a ss of CPS docs. It’s at the very top of the ss so you’ll have to zoom in to see it.
Thank you, and have you seen anywhere in the documents where it was stated that CD abused/neglected the children? That's the part I'm skeptical about, and I realize that we haven't seen all (Khou11 had 300 pages) the documents, but from what has been presented, I don't see it. Of course he is mentioned in the reports but I don't see any alleged abuse on his part. MOO

For instance - The allegations that show BB's name only:
Screenshot 2019-05-10 00.45.59.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads