Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping she had some happy times when she had visitation with the father.
I keep waiting for him to speak out, since he must have plenty to say about what kind of parent Brittany was.
At least we have finally heard from a family member so we are starting to hear another side. Imo

I can’t Imagine how he feels. Glad he has some support from his sister (in video).

where did BB work? she must've worked, otherwise why was Maleah in daycare right?

I don't think they could of got by on just what he made at made working at a warehouse. And way back on the on other threads someone posted that there child support orders for DV to pay child support to a child. So he has at least one other child.

And both BB and CD have had CPS say they were both neglectful and abusive to Maleah and her brothers.

I was thinking her the big supportive family that BB2 said they had helped. I could be wrong, it's just a guess. I read somewhere that QX charges around $3,000 or something and I'm sure there are extra fees that this snake will milk you for.

Speak on your behalf - $3,000
Tell reporters you won't make a statement - + $150 per occurance
Let you put your head on my shoulder - + $250
Spew nonsense - + $500
Supply visine for that teary eyed look - + $75
Sunglasses - + $35
Repeat speech all over again, verbatim - +$3,000
Clear your name by exposing your awfulness - Priceless

Mom’s looking like she’s managed to gather enough strength to fix her hair. She’s even put earrings on. How would you function if this was your baby girl? I expected her to be a mess she hardly looks concerned on the photos I’ve seen except for when she’s maybe imaging what life would be like for herself behind bars those tears are for no one else imo. She’s got to be the best presented mother of a missing child in the early days of their disappearance I’ve ever seen. Even baby Amiah’s mother looked more distraught MOO. I can’t say what I want to say due to TOS so I will just wait and watch with raised eyebrows :rolleyes:
Was BB2 at the hearing? Didn’t see her at either of Q’s pressers. My initial impression of her was that she wouldn’t put up with this bs for a minute so I’m wondering how things are between mom and daughter now.

Steve Campion on Twitter
MILLION DOLLAR BOND? Forget it! A judge JUST LOWERED Derion Vence's bond to 45,000 dollars. Houston, do you have any feelings about this? #MaleahDavis #abc13 #hounews #BREAKING
1:34 PM - 13 May 2019

Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

KHOU 11 News Houston on Twitter
BREAKING: #MaleahDavis stepfather's bond lowered from $1 million to $45,000, court records show
1:38 PM - 13 May 2019

This is the last known photo of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
Updated: 1:36 PM CDT May 13, 2019
HOUSTON — **UPDATE: Derion Vence's bond has been reduced from nearly $1 million to $45,000, court records show as of Monday afternoon**

[...]
I NEED AN EXTREME DISLIKE BUTTON FOR THIS KIND OF SITCH :( :( :(

Does this mean he would only need to come up with $4.5K to get out? A measley 45hundred????

Steve Campion on Twitter
MILLION DOLLAR BOND? Forget it! A judge JUST LOWERED Derion Vence's bond to 45,000 dollars. Houston, do you have any feelings about this? #MaleahDavis #abc13 #hounews #BREAKING

Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance
Makes you wonder if the new attorney didn't give some new information that makes the State change their position? Honestly, given the sentiment around town, if I were DV I think I'd feel safer in jail than bonding out.

Speak on your behalf - $3,000
Tell reporters you won't make a statement - + $150 per occurance
Let you put your head on my shoulder - + $250
Spew nonsense - + $500
Supply visine for that teary eyed look - + $75
Sunglasses - + $35
Repeat speech all over again, verbatim - +$3,000
Clear your name by exposing your awfulness - Priceless

LMAO
:D:D:D

Some courts will reduce bond amounts if you give more details - maybe a plea deal is in the works. Could be they reduce it, then file more charges & it could go higher again. Or could be about to file charges on an additional person with the info......if he's making deals with more info.

I NEED AN EXTREME DISLIKE BUTTON FOR THIS KIND OF SITCH :( :( :(

Does this mean he would only need to come up with $4.5K to get out? A measley 45hundred????
It varies by bondsman and I haven't seen what kind of bond it is. Barely keeping up with the thread...:eek: MOO

For example, I remember a case where the bondsman required 20% and 4 co-signors who all owned property within the state.

Steve Campion on Twitter

KHOU 11 News Houston on Twitter
BREAKING: #MaleahDavis stepfather's bond lowered from $1 million to $45,000, court records show
1:38 PM - 13 May 2019

This is the last known photo of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
Updated: 1:36 PM CDT May 13, 2019
HOUSTON — **UPDATE: Derion Vence's bond has been reduced from nearly $1 million to $45,000, court records show as of Monday afternoon**

[...]
I hope if he does manage to come up with the bond money, he is hit with additional charges before he walks out that door.

This guy should never taste freedom again, not for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr