Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope not. I’m trying to remain positive about this attorney since he is for children. This case is a mess and it is sickening.
I guess he will do whatever is in the best interest of his client. Knowing what we know about DV's story telling ability and his obvious stupidity, that may be to keep quiet, especially if he insists on sticking with the kidnapping story. Imo

Yes, but is he court appointed or did someone hire him for DV? Since DV said he'd hire his own.

The PD that represented him on Saturday night asked for a five thousand dollar bond because DV had worked in a warehouse for six months and lived most of his life in the Houston area. My jaw almost dropped to the floor.
Tom Burton is his hired attorney.

Mom’s looking like she’s managed to gather enough strength to fix her hair. She’s even put earrings on. How would you function if this was your baby girl? I expected her to be a mess she hardly looks concerned on the photos I’ve seen except for when she’s maybe imaging what life would be like for herself behind bars those tears are for no one else imo. She’s got to be the best presented mother of a missing child in the early days of their disappearance I’ve ever seen. Even baby Amiah’s mother looked more distraught MOO. I can’t say what I want to say due to TOS so I will just wait and watch with raised eyebrows :rolleyes:

She got that rock star look goin’ on. (She wishes).

Speculating only, I bet DV has a most erratic work history, upon meeting BB, he led her to believe he was about to hit it big in the rap industry......lmbo.
If they had financial issues I’m guessing he told her he was writing & submitting music to his agent, blah blah.
She tries to glam herself up, like she’s engaged to the next big artist, blah blah. Bet her friends had many laughs at her expense. Jmo

Also it is good she’s not stepping out unless Q is with her.
Just because DV can’t come out & play does not mean she can’t. I’m sure she’d find another budding star right away. Heck, she already has the ring. God forbid she gets pregnant again.

All moo/speculation

Ok. I missed that. It's definitely an odd choice for a lawyer. Maybe some sort of family connection? If this was discussed, I'm sorry. I actually had to jump into my own life for a minute. Lol
LOL - like I should be doing right now?

No apologies necessary! It's a weird connection. Tom was general counsel for several years for Justice for Kids. Randy Burton is the founder and an internationally recognized expert on child abuse/neglect. I wondered if Tom & Randy are related and that's why they both worked there. I'm not sure. But their connection could mean Randy is an expert in this case if it goes to trial...or is just an adviser on the case. Either way, an attorney who spent several years fighting for children's rights now defending DV is....interesting....

I think he volunteered, do you! Or do we know she hired him? If she has so much money, why didn’t she hire a reputable babysitter? Moo
I was thinking her the big supportive family that BB2 said they had helped. I could be wrong, it's just a guess. I read somewhere that QX charges around $3,000 or something and I'm sure there are extra fees that this snake will milk you for.

Other than where the body is, I want to know who dropped him off at the hospital. He said an unnamed female, but everything he has said is a lie.

I think the 'unidentified female' was his FIRST story, he was pretending a good samaritan picked he and his son up when he was staggering about after waking up from his very severe knock to the head.

Then, story two, was that no one answered his pleas for help, so he had to walk to the hospital.

NOW we know he was dropped off in the Altima. We just need to know who was driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668