Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I understand what your point is ms b :)
my point is she knows that everybody knows the abuse history.
there is much missing from her reasoning here.
she is still going for the see?? I didn't see nuffin.
its a crock and its insultive to Maleah's memory.
treating the masses and more importantly LE like they are stupid.
but look its worked for her before...hasn't it??
stick to the denials ...who can proveanything??
that's where I see her sitting atm.

moo
Yes, I understand. It doesn't help that the courts couldn't determine that the injuries were caused by physical abuse. She is probably relying heavily on that.
She can deny it all she wants. She said what she said to Q and he can testify in court if that's what it comes down to. There may be other witnesses too.

There is also the time period that DV was missing and hopefully LE has been able to figure out what they and others were up to during that time. There may be a reason DV's brother left soon after his arrest.

I'm not sure what you mean by "she is still going for the see," but I think she must know that she is not fooling anyone.
Even when the doctors and CPS suspected abuse I bet she knew what they thought. Why else would she deny any previous symptoms?
She just got lucky.

I think her luck may run out soon, though.
Imo

I think BB was a very insecure person.
What kind of person would only post pic's of her man and not her family? Maybe she is
sending a message to the mistress by showing these videos/pics. She has never said one negative
thing in public about DV. After his pathetic story about the kidnapping she backed him 100% and I
believe she still backs him today.
QX even stated that she had contact with DV while he was in jail.

Moo
Yes! Extremely insecure!
I bet you are right about the other woman too, and about her still backing him. It's just so pathetic.

Completely true! I can also vouch for this, went through it with my niece.

I'm a certified Special Education teacher in Texas. pre-K through the school district is only for those who qualify, low income, military, 100% disabled veterans children, english language learners, and there are programs for children with disabilities. PPCD-3 PPCD-4, and PPCD outreach (the special education teacher goes to the home or daycare usually 2 times a month) Once a child is enrolled in Pre-K however it is mandatory that they attend. Excessive absences are reported.

Waxahatchi
Both. People's dogs and cats have unwanted litters so they kill them and then dump them on the side of the road, their yard dogs/cats get old or injured, pets their kids begged for but then stopped caring about after 2 weeks and they don't want to bother feeding anymore, and to them its perfectly okay to dispose of them like garbage. Pest animals they trap and kill(rats, raccoons, squirrels, coyotes, bobcats, but don't want to go through the trouble of proper disposal(likely paying a fee at the county dump). Then you have just bags of trash. Some places if your trash doesn't fit in your can, the city or whoever won't pick it up. So people drive down the road and dump a bag here and there.

I'm sure there have been many illegal deer carcass that ended up in those bags too.

I see it's been a busy day. It is Maleah just as we thought. Thank you Tim Miller for that act of kindness to buy her a blanket to bring her home in. Not many would think of something like that. God bless that man.

Attachments

• 7810shredder.jpg
    7810shredder.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 37
Deysy Rios @deysyreportera, a reporter for Univison, just posted a video of DV on May 2nd. I have not seen this one. I hope I linked this correctly.
"Surveillance video capture Derion Vence on May 2nd smoking,texting and then took 2 of the kids somewhere,he didn’t seem concern/worried. Last time #maleahdavis was seen alive on the same camera was in April 30th."

EDIT: For time stamp. The video begins at 07:24:14 AM and ends 07:25:31 AM.

Last edited:
Deysy Rios @deysyreportera, a reporter for Univison, just posted a video of DV on May 2nd. I have not seen this one. I hope I linked this correctly.
"Surveillance video capture Derion Vence on May 2nd smoking,texting and then took 2 of the kids somewhere,he didn’t seem concern/worried. Last time #maleahdavis was seen alive on the same camera was in April 30th."
I keep getting "this media could not be played" when I go to the tweet.
If anyone can see the footage, can you tell us if there is a time stamp on it and when? TIA

If anyone can see the footage, can you tell us if there is a time stamp on it and when? TIA
I am not able to play it now either - but I did not receive a message. I did, however, happen to note that the date was 05/02/2019 and the time 24:14 AM. Perhaps the time/date were incorrect? Either way, it is the first time I saw this.

May 2, 7:24 am. DV walks out of the house and walks down below the camera carrying the younger son and the older son follows shortly behind with a backpack on.

in the other footage he walks from the left across the grass.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Video at Link

Tim Miller stated he went to Walmart to buy a blanket with unicorns for MD to bring her home in. She was dismembered by the mower. (so sad)

Also, DV's attorney filed a motion to hire a PI for his case

We can only hope there is justice for Maleah. This is so sad. Tim has a very of gold.

I think BB was a very insecure person.
What kind of person would only post pic's of her man and not her family? Maybe she is
sending a message to the mistress by showing these videos/pics. She has never said one negative
thing in public about DV. After his pathetic story about the kidnapping she backed him 100% and I
believe she still backs him today.
QX even stated that she had contact with DV while he was in jail.

Moo

That is interesting, as DV and BB had a "No Contact Order" from the judge.

CORRECTION - to my previous time stamp info. The time is 07:24:14 on this video, that I can no longer play. I missed the "07".

Right. Of course she would stay in contact with her daughter's killer. She'll also post a video of him with her daughter after it's confirmed he killed her, keep pictures of him up on her social media, and not speak a single word of anger toward him since her daughter's disappearance.

All of the typical behavior you would expect to see from a grieving mother. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member