Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking for updates. Nothing new. I am waiting for BB to be arrested. Or given custody of her children.

Nothing would surprise me.

Just have to say thank you. That made me laugh out loud for real.

ETA: Because of course, the two represent opposite sides of the spectrum and possibilities.

Last edited:
Just a late night thought, I thought I read several articles that stated a pink barrette was found in the black trash bag, which made me wonder.. who put a pink barrette in her hair that day? I highly doubt DV did that. Which leads me to believe someone else, most likely a female, did her hair or put the barrette in that day.
This is all IMO of course.

Last edited:
Just a late night thought, I thought I read several articles that stated a pink barrette was found in the black trash bag, which made me wonder.. who put a pink barrette in her hair that day? I highly doubt DV did that. Which leads me to believe someone else, most likely a female, did her hair or put the barrette in that day.
This is all IMO of course.
I think it's hard to say. There was a picture of Maleah with little pink clips on the end of her braids. If they were clips like that, she could have had them in her hair for several days. Imo

I went back to watch this video, I believe it is the first media footage of Brittany once the story broke. As Grandma Brenda is being interviewed Brittany can be seen standing with the the group of bystanders behind G-Ma and Brittany appears very calm and collected and detached and blends right in with the group of bystanders, there is nothing about her demeanor that would suggest that she is the MOM of the missing child--- which I find striking and interesting from the get-go.

Brenda explains in the interview ,about 3 minute mark, that "we" have a very large and supportive family and mentions her sister Karen, better known as Nini to Maleah and Karen's husband Ronnie better known as Uncle Duke (maybe Uncle Dude - cannot clearly understand what name she said).

Brenda also describes how she/Brenda hailed the policeman over it the parking lot of Brittany's apt. for assistance and how she/Brenda called the missing person's hotline and PD back because after they filed initial missing person info. nobody was getting back to them. It seems to me from the get-go that Brenda was more invested in determining what happened and getting the ball rolling to find Maleah. I find that interesting.

So........it is very interesting to me that Brenda and Brittany are not speaking and that Nobody else from "this large supportive family" have come forward to stand publicly by Brittany's side or show any support to this "bereaved Mother". It is odd and "telling to me"......... JMO.

Last edited:

I went back to watch this video, I believe it is the first media footage of Brittany once the story broke. As Grandma Brenda is being interviewed Brittany can be seen standing with the the group of bystanders behind G-Ma and Brittany appears very calm and collected and detached and blends right in with the group of bystanders, there is nothing about her demeanor that would suggest that she is the MOM of the missing child--- which I find striking and interesting from the get-go.

Brenda explains in the interview ,about 3 minute mark, that "we" have a very large and supportive family and mentions her sister Karen, better known as Nini to Maheah and Karen's husband Ronnie better known as Uncle Duke (maybe Uncle Dude - cannot clearly understand what name she said).

Brenda also describes how she/Brenda hailed the policeman over it the parking lot of Brittany's apt. for assistance and how she/Brenda called the missing person's hotline and PD back because after they filed initial missing person info. because nobody was getting back to them. It seems to me from the get-go that Brenda was more invested in determining what happened and getting the ball rolling to find Maleah. I find that interesting.

So........it is very interesting to me that Brenda and Brittany are not speaking and that Nobody else from "this large supportive family" have come forward to stand publicly by Brittany's side or show any support to this "bereaved Mother". It is odd and "telling to me"......... JMO.
Yes, her mother seemed to distance herself soon after the car was found and after QX came into the picture.
I'm sure she didn't appreciate the suggestion that BB was abused as a child, either.
Not one person in her family is standing behind her publicly. Not even a friend. We only heard from her half sister (I think that's who it was) at the very beginning who said she was sweet and I don't know what else, but not a single word from her since.
The only other person who is defending her seems to be DV.
I had thought maybe he would turn on her and put the blame on her, but now I don't think he will. He is either protecting her or he knows there is no proof that she was directly responsible for Maleah's death. That she knows what happened to Maleah only incriminates him more, so there's no point in him revealing that. Imo

Yes, her mother seemed to distance herself soon after the car was found and after QX came into the picture.
I'm sure she didn't appreciate the suggestion that BB was abused as a child, either.
Not one person in her family is standing behind her publicly. Not even a friend. We only heard from her half sister (I think that's who it was) at the very beginning who said she was sweet and I don't know what else, but not a single word from her since.
The only other person who is defending her seems to be DV.
I had thought maybe he would turn on her and put the blame on her, but now I don't think he will. He is either protecting her or he knows there is no proof that she was directly responsible for Maleah's death. That she knows what happened to Maleah only incriminates him more, so there's no point in him revealing that. Imo

I think the only Motive DV may have to protect Brittany, if he is, is because of their toddler son, I do not think DV implicating Brittany for anything will in anyway mitigate what charges he is facing, or will face. He may not want Brittany jailed because then "what will happen to their son" ???? Though...... with cps and all, and Maleah's death ... Brittany may never get their son back or not perhaps for a long time.

Trey Serna on Twitter
There's a prayer service for #MaleahDavis happening Saturday, and a walk for Maleah on Sunday!
D8c-4W7WwAAtSzG.png

D8c-5ESWsAEUDeg.png

5:43 AM - 7 Jun 2019

I think the only Motive DV may have to protect Brittany, if he is, is because of their toddler son, I do not think DV implicating Brittany for anything will in anyway mitigate what charges he is facing, or will face. He may not want Brittany jailed because then "what will happen to their son" ???? Though...... with cps and all, and Maleah's death ... Brittany may never get their son back or not perhaps for a long time.
I think he is still dedicated to her either way. His family is caring for their son. He apparently told QX that she was not involved, and in his recent interview said he should be home cooking with Brittany in the kitchen.
He's thinking about her, apparently. Imo

I think he is still dedicated to her either way. His family is caring for their son. He apparently told QX that she was not involved, and in his recent interview said he should be home cooking with Brittany in the kitchen.

I don't think BB is a great Mother, but I don't believe that she killed Maleah. I believe that there was a huge blowout argument between DV and BB. BB left, and DV took his rage out on Maleah. DV had probably been abusing Maleah for years and BB ignored it.

DV panicked and made a plan to dump Maleah's body. I think that his brother was in on this. And BB knew right away, probably CD contacted BB about not being able to see Maleah, BB tried to reach DV, and he wasn't taking her calls. BB called BB2, who told BB to file the missing person's report.

The police are probably trying to figure out when BB knew Maleah was dead. Or trying to figure out how to charge her as an accessory, for leaving her child with a man she admitted abused Maleah previously. The whole bath scenario was beyond depraved.

What I don't want to see, is that DV says Maleah drowned while taking a bath, and he panicked because he is so mentally disabled he didn't know what to do, so he drives to Arkansas and throws her out the door in a trash bag, blacks out (of course), and in a daze ends up at the hospital.

Oh, poor DV! No cause of death, so 12 months for tampering with a dead body.

I think there's some confusion about BB's phone/records as at the bottom of this article it says different... (unless I've missed something else as I am not caught up on the thread)

Investigators obtain phone records of Maleah Davis' stepfather

BBM: Editor's note: A previous version of this article said a warrant for Brittany Bowens' phone records was obtained, which is not correct. That information has been removed from the article.

I think there's some confusion about BB's phone/records as at the bottom of this article it says different... (unless I've missed something else as I am not caught up on the thread)

Investigators obtain phone records of Maleah Davis' stepfather

BBM: Editor's note: A previous version of this article said a warrant for Brittany Bowens' phone records was obtained, which is not correct. That information has been removed from the article.

Yes, we have found out the information is incorrect. One of our members connected with the person at the station, and It was after 60 minutes so the original poster could not correct their post.

Brenda explains in the interview ,about 3 minute mark, that "we" have a very large and supportive family and mentions her sister Karen, better known as Nini to Maleah and Karen's husband Ronnie better known as Uncle Duke (maybe Uncle Dude - cannot clearly understand what name she said).

Brenda also describes how she/Brenda hailed the policeman over it the parking lot of Brittany's apt. for assistance and how she/Brenda called the missing person's hotline and PD back because after they filed initial missing person info. nobody was getting back to them. It seems to me from the get-go that Brenda was more invested in determining what happened and getting the ball rolling to find Maleah. I find that interesting.

When this case first began, I registered for the Harris County court website. A search brought up the CPS case. The first thing I noted was after the reunification hearing was scheduled and the kids would be returned to BB, BB2 filed something that seemed like an objection. We don't know the intimate details of their relationship, but I think it's safe to say, BB2 had concerns about the care of her grandchildren.

What about the mistress, does he want to cook in her kitchen too? Pfffttt, I think this interview was to counteract QX telling the media he was cold and had no regret while talking to him in the confession.

WOW. I did not anticipate this one. What a tangled web and layers of deceit. My initial gut feeling still holds for me - DV is the clean up man. Now I see why she was there when they found the car. I believe she was aware LE knew this for quite a while - hence hiding behind the PR man - Q. MOO.
How did she know The car was found. Did LE tell her,or did someone tip her off?

I always wondered why BB2 claimed they thought he was "circling the airport". At midnight with three children? This was never true, IMO. BB2 saw the truth then - but perhaps she did not want to see it. BB claimed she did not have keys because she wanted her mom as a witness to some type of alibi. MOO.
How did they not know if he was circling or not. You keep in contact with person picking you up,and Visa versa. At Seatac you go to the Cell-phone lot and wait to get a text to pick up person in front. If you don't see them right away you ( pull over somewhere and text them) drive around again till you see them pick them up,and off you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06