Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me the biggest problem with msm atm is fluid articles.
it is tragic.
you can read something and an hour later you can resource the same piece but its different.
this shouldn't be allowed.
update re-issue sure but all releases should be available as sent out. NOT fluidly changing the same article as the facts come in.
this has been the dirty slope down imo.
their names are not stamped to incorrect information forever.

don't start me on the cut and paste generation of journos.:confused:

things really do need to change.o_O

I so agree and great point on the ever changing articles already released, it should not be allowed.

Cutting and pasting, no proofreading, no fact checking, it is pretty much becoming the norm. I will say it makes the few good ones stand out but they are few and far between. Kind of old school but wouldn't cutting and pasting be close to plagiarism? Well, I guess if they change a word or two and reorder the sentences...

Lol, do not get me started either :) It would be nice to be able to count on something as a fact in cases like this when reported.

Imo.

I am breaking my time out just for this post.

It appears her and BB are cut from the same cloth. DV has a type, apparently. Both are me, me, me, poor me. Oh, you were threatened by the fiance of the man you continued to fool around with even after you knew he was accounted for (with children)? Shocker. I feel so bad for you.

She might be on the way to being Houston's second most hated woman.

Meanwhile, young Maleah is still undergoing an autopsy after being left on the side of the road for a month then being hit by a mower.

But both you and BB stay in contact with the guy who obviously did it.

He either has a magic penis, or these women are desperate. Or trash just sticks with trash.

Okay, back in time out.

I have to laugh out loud! The reason being when I saw you were putting yourself on timeout, I was going to say don't put yourself on a time out and continue reading, because it does not work--I tried that, something will set you off and you will jump back in lol. The next post I see, the one above, you did just that :)

I am chuckling. I speak from knowing this because I timed out myself more than a few times in the last week or so on Maleah and Lizzy.

On the serious side, the necessity is sure there in these cases to do that to maintain sanity and control anger at people involved.

I think he is gay, what do you think? I don't care personally but I hear she reports the news to him and I gather he cares a whole bunch that people not know that or think that...

I don't think he has any magic organ...

Ugh. I am sorry. Your lover is suspected of killing and disposing a 4 year old but you write him letters in jail?

There is no end to the immorality of the people surrounding this case. Like, was there not one single decent upstanding person in all of this?
These people are freaking me out!! I'm serious this is unbelievable. And this other woman is wanted by LE too!! Oh boy!! I can't say what I really want to say.

These people are freaking me out!! I'm serious this is unbelievable. And this other woman is wanted by LE too!! Oh boy!! I can't say what I really want to say.

I am going to have to go watch this. Will it make me irate? It sounds like it.

So she has warrants for her arrest too? Can't they quite simply arrest her on them?

I hope Sunday can just be about Maleah, just once. That is the day all is planned is that correct?

Thank you for sharing this. I have never quite bought into the flight time of 4:30 and I also still wonder about her being home and for how long. I think very highly of Tim Miller, and give high praise for what he does, but both things came from him and not LE and was never otherwise stated in any media account nor by LE to my knowledge. There is much LE has never said themselves that comes from others, QX included. We took LE's flight time from Tim Miller as fact because we trust him and he likewise probably did the same with whoever he heard it from and considered them a likely trustworthy source of information.

I do not see a date on the boarding pass but would doubt it would be posted if it was not from the correct trip as it could so easily be disproven.

I have never seen this boarding pass and it is an example of what was not truth that has been spread all over. In fact, when one is to be to an airport two hours before a domestic flight, she was almost running late if picked up at 9:30 depending on the distance to the airport and length of time to check in. She certainly was not any too early.

I used to fly American all the time, thumbs up.

Sugarland to IAH on google maps shows 49 minutes/40 miles. That’s with no traffic/wrecks/tolls. Houston is known for its traffic.

Safe to say Zone 9 Basic Economy (last people to board which means no overhead bin space left) and no TSA precheck.

I would have been a bit frantic cutting it that close.

I have to laugh out loud! The reason being when I saw you were putting yourself on timeout, I was going to say don't put yourself on a time out and continue reading, because it does not work--I tried that, something will set you off and you will jump back in lol. The next post I see, the one above, you did just that :)

I am chuckling. I speak from knowing this because I timed out myself more than a few times in the last week or so on Maleah and Lizzy.

On the serious side, the necessity is sure there in these cases to do that to maintain sanity and control anger at people involved.

I think he is gay, what do you think? I don't care personally but I hear she reports the news to him and I gather he cares a whole bunch that people not know that or think that...

I don't think he has any magic organ...
I don't think he's particular enough to be gay, heterosexual, or bisexual. I think he gets off any way he can. Seems his measly life is centered around sex.

Dear Mistress,

Please forget about DV. Invest the time you currently spend writing him letters, into clearing your outstanding multi-state warrants.

Sincerely,
WS Members Nationwide

Last edited:

Everyone involved is turning this case into a circus!

They don't care about Justice for Maleah!

They are all self absorbed and obsessed with themselves...from BB to DV and all of their sidekicks.

Is their anyone that will step up and speak the truth about Maleah?

I won't hold my breath!

Moo

I am glad she is finally coming forward. Wonder if she will tell the truth/provide us with anymore information?

Of course, she might not know anything or be involved at all besides being DV's side piece. TBH I am side eyeing DV's brother more than I am the mistress at this point.
She's a liar. Said she's not communicating with him. Writes to him daily. Hmmmm ok. What is this woman smoking. He's a sneaky cheat,who dumped a murdered baby on the side of the road like she's trash. She won't talk to LE, but she tell her sob story on the news. Trying to gain sympathy.
Nope.
MOO

Ugh. I am sorry. Your lover is suspected of killing and disposing a 4 year old but you write him letters in jail?

There is no end to the immorality of the people surrounding this case. Like, was there not one single decent upstanding person in all of this?
Nope...not even the people at the agencies who were supposed to protect her.

It appears her and BB are cut from the same cloth. DV has a type, apparently. Both are me, me, me, poor me. Oh, you were threatened by the fiance of the man you continued to fool around with even after you knew he was accounted for (with children)? Shocker. I feel so bad for you.

Meanwhile, young Maleah is still undergoing an autopsy after being left on the side of the road for a month then being hit by a mower.

He either has a magic penis, or these women are desperate. Or trash just sticks with trash.

Okay, back in time out.
I'll go with the latter.
MOO

Everyone involved is turning this case into a circus!

They don't care about Justice for Maleah!

They are all self absorbed and obsessed with themselves...from BB to DV and all of their sidekicks.

Is their anyone that will step up and speak the truth about Maleah?

I won't hold my breath!

Moo
It's as if she never existed even before. No thought ever given to her and I bet not her brothers either. If these children go back to that life they are doomed. And the bad thing is how many others are there living in this depravity...

More of the interview with DV's mistress. She writes DV letters in jail to tell him how he's being portrayed in the news. She canceled a meeting with detectives this week after a threat to arrest her. There are felony warrants out for her arrest in other states.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
VIDEO: Alleged mistress of Derion Vence breaks her silence #maleahdavis
5:52 PM - 7 Jun 2019
Classy! DV has some really great taste! At this point, given everything we keep learning about him, I'm actually pretty surprised he doesn't have any kind of a criminal record at all.

Video with DV's mistress...:oops: She says, "I told Derion, I said, 'You've got my number. Put it under a guy's number so Brittany doesn't know it's me.'"

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
VIDEO: Quanell X says he believes Derion Vence snapped after Maleah’s mom broke up with him for cheating. Now we’re hearing more details from the alleged mistress on what happened before Maleah disappeared. Watch @FOX26Houston at 5 today. #onlyonfox #maleahdavis
4:29 PM - 7 Jun 2019
I am catching up here once again. This "mistress" has felony warrants? She won't meet with detectives? If she wants to "shed light" on the investigation she would meet with LE. Now she is a victim too? Is it more important to prove DV is not gay? I cannot even imagine the environment sweet Maleah and her siblings were living in. I'm angry. JMO.

Okay, back in time out.
BBM - IMO - yes - "trash just sticks with trash". It appears to be an endless cycle in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro