Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone involved is turning this case into a circus!

They don't care about Justice for Maleah!

They are all self absorbed and obsessed with themselves...from BB to DV and all of their sidekicks.

Is their anyone that will step up and speak the truth about Maleah?

I won't hold my breath!

Moo

<modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> says she's "been getting threats for about 4 days now"

I think folks acquainted with BB and DV knows who this chick is, otherwise, how would anyone know who to allegedly 'threaten'? I don't endorse anyone threatening anyone, but all I have to say to Ms. Felony Warrant Side Piece is: Boo Hoo chicka. Cry me a damn river.

I agree LucyLuLu - they are all self-absorbed and only seem to be concerned with how they're being portrayed in the media. Did Ms. Felony Warrant Side Piece think that she'd garner public sympathy by giving an interview - especially an interview where she admits she's been writing letters to DV in jail?

At least now we know who's been keeping DV apprised of media reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to fly American all the time, thumbs up.

Sugarland to IAH on google maps shows 49 minutes/40 miles. That’s with no traffic/wrecks/tolls. Houston is known for its traffic.

Safe to say Zone 9 Basic Economy (last people to board which means no overhead bin space left) and no TSA precheck.

I would have been a bit frantic cutting it that close.

40 minutes would be putting it close and, as you say, that is without wrecks, tolls, etc. She could have done a pre-check in at home, saves a bit of time in some cases. The flight was close to noon wasn't it? So 9:30, that gets her there at 10:10. It is about right, barring no problems on the drive to the airport, etc. A bit less than two hours probably, but enough, and fairly common.

I have flown American many times with no complaints, not for some time though. Would the plane be full on a trip to such a destination? No reason really for asking, just figuring overhead space may not have been a problem even if economy. It also had a layover and was not a direct flight, many opt for direct. The destination also would play in and it was a Tuesday.

Thank you for the info, so very much appreciated. I thought they were a bit closer to the airport for some reason.

<modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> says she's "been getting threats for about 4 days now"

I think folks acquainted with BB and DV knows who this chick is, otherwise, how would anyone know who to allegedly 'threaten'? I don't endorse anyone threatening anyone, but all I have to say to Ms. Felony Warrant Side Piece is: Boo Hoo chicka. Cry me a damn river.

I agree LucyLuLu - they are all self-absorbed and only seem to be concerned with how they're being portrayed in the media. Did Ms. Felony Warrant Side Piece think that she'd garner public sympathy by giving an interview - especially an interview where she admits she's been writing letters to DV in jail?

IMO - <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> I now have my husband very into this case. He had a good question. Since she has warrants out for her arrest, is Fox and the reporter aiding and abetting a criminal? Or, does this interview fall under a journalist's "source protection" ?

Why in the WORLD is BB covering/supporting/clinging to this dude?! I'm not saying she is any great prize either. But WOW does that have to be some incredibly low self-esteem she has. If this was about her and not Maleah (WHICH IT ISN'T), I would totally feel sorry for her and would want her to get herself to therapy to turn her life around.

Why are the people with the most mess always so good at procreating? I bet you $49483289 the mistress has at least one messed-up child too.

I agree LucyLuLu - they are all self-absorbed and only seem to be concerned with how they're being portrayed in the media. Did <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> think that she'd garner public sympathy by giving an interview - especially an interview where she admits she's been writing letters to DV in jail?

I bet BB is fuming right now!

She is probably going through all of her Video's/pic's of DV to see which one she will give to media next.

Moo

IMO -<modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> I now have my husband very into this case. He had a good question. Since she has warrants out for her arrest, is Fox and the reporter aiding and abetting a criminal? Or, does this interview fall under a journalist's "source protection" ?

I think it most likely falls under the protected status of the 1st Amendment rights of the free press.

It boggles my mind that this chick gave this interview. What did she hope to gain? Apparently, she's sympathetic to DV. Apparently, she believes whatever hogwash story he's told her. I'm wracking my brain to try to understand why she thought it was a good idea to give this interview.

Granted, the interview was edited for maximum effect, but wowza! She didn't do herself any favors at all!

I don't think he's particular enough to be gay, heterosexual, or bisexual. I think he gets off any way he can. Seems his measly life is centered around sex.

I was going to say something similar but resisted lol. I agree totally. He is not picky, he has a need to prove his manhood or something and his values are so warped (or lack of any), the murder and disposal of a child he worries naught about looking bad to people but he needs people to know he is NOT gay and has a mistress, even if she has warrants, etc., he is proud of it and this gives him stature?? Wow, he has not a clue.

Well, wow, we are all so impressed--not. Maybe it works with a person or two in, as was a great description earlier by someone else, this cast of characters that keeps growing and keeps sickening and disgusting people.

He is one sick twisted man and I guess I had better resist adding the rest of my thoughts... I as well may have to time out to resist and I have not even watched the "mistress" yet.

I HOPE they can get enough for LWOP at minimum for him. I have not ruled out others but with him, he is fully ruled in and guilty as sin as far as I am concerned.

Thinking of Maleah.

Jmo.

IMO - <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> I now have my husband very into this case. He had a good question. Since she has warrants out for her arrest, is Fox and the reporter aiding and abetting a criminal? Or, does this interview fall under a journalist's "source protection" ?
I wondered the same. How/why are they interviewing a wanted criminal?

I think it most likely falls under the protected status of the 1st Amendment rights of the free press.

It boggles my mind that this chick gave this interview. What did she hope to gain? Apparently, she's sympathetic to DV. Apparently, she believes whatever hogwash story he's told her. I'm wracking my brain to try to understand why she thought it was a good idea to give this interview.

Granted, the interview was edited for maximum effect, but wowza! She didn't do herself any favors at all!
BBM Yeah that’s what my LEO said, I just asked him. Because they aren’t harboring her. He said it would be like if I knew one of my friends had a felony warrant but I didn’t tell the police, I wouldn’t get in trouble because they aren’t living with me. He isn’t sure how it would go if I was asked and said I wasn’t going to tell them. He said he would arrest me on harboring and let the judge deal with me then. ;)

And I totally agree, just what is it about this person they are so infatuated with? It’s baffling.

Dear Mistress,

Please forget about DV. Invest the time you currently spend writing him letters, into clearing your outstanding multi-state warrants.

Sincerely,
WS Members Nationwide

I fully endorse and second this!

Do any of the people involved realize there is a dead child here??

I bet BB is fuming right now!

She is probably going through all of her Video's/pic's of DV to see which one she will give to media next.

Moo

According to LE, Maleah's remains have not yet been released. They are still trying to determine COD. I know from a friend who is familiar with criminal forensics that they most likely reconstructed her remains and worked from there. Her remains were basically shredded. Can you even imagine this? I tear at the thought.

DV and BB are concerned about how they are being "portrayed" in the public? And now a <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> is concerned about threats from LE and the public? This is evidence of the pure evil in this world. IMO.

God Bless You, Maleah. I know in my heart you are now safe and happy.

I was going to say something similar but resisted lol. I agree totally. He is not picky, he has a need to prove his manhood or something and his values are so warped (or lack of any), the murder and disposal of a child he worries naught about looking bad to people but he needs people to know he is NOT gay and has a mistress, even if she has warrants, etc., he is proud of it and this gives him stature?? Wow, he has not a clue.

Well, wow, we are all so impressed--not. Maybe it works with a person or two in, as was a great description earlier by someone else, this cast of characters that keeps growing and keeps sickening and disgusting people.

He is one sick twisted man and I guess I had better resist adding the rest of my thoughts... I as well may have to time out to resist and I have not even watched the "mistress" yet.

I HOPE they can get enough for LWOP at minimum for him. I have not ruled out others but with him, he is fully ruled in and guilty as sin as far as I am concerned.

Thinking of Maleah.

Jmo.

I'd bet the farm that whether he's gay or not won't really matter/doesn't really matter during his "unfortunate incarceration". The top dogs manage to get what they want regardless, from what I've heard, IMO.

I fear for these kids. I fear the cycle will perpetuate itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro