Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully endorse and second this!

Do any of the people involved realize there is a dead child here??

I am sure they do realize that. They do not care.

I hope this weekend will be about Maleah for once in this child's life please God let t be about the memory and spirit of this beautiful child. If only she could of known how many people cared about her while she was alive. MOO

I think it most likely falls under the protected status of the 1st Amendment rights of the free press.

It boggles my mind that this chick gave this interview. What did she hope to gain? Apparently, she's sympathetic to DV. Apparently, she believes whatever hogwash story he's told her. I'm wracking my brain to try to understand why she thought it was a good idea to give this interview.

Granted, the interview was edited for maximum effect, but wowza! She didn't do herself any favors at all!
Yes, most likely it is under the protected status. However, it would be great if LE happens to be around if she opts to do another interview.

MOO - She is inserting herself for notoriety. She needs to be part of the "story"? Absolutely mind boggling.

Yes. I hope it goes off as planned.
I bet mommie dearest doesn't show.
As far as the interview, I wasn't expecting her to be a white girl..no opinion, just an observation.

News to me, I have to go watch it but am still catching up. I thought based on comments here she was not shown? So she is white with multi-state warrants the way it sounds? I have no words that I can probably add here safely but several in my head... Other than DV seems to throw a lot of politically correct issues in here. He thinks Hispanics would kidnap he and his children and take Maleah, he seems anti-gay or sure does not want to identify with it but a woman with all of these warrants is a prize? Just an observation, not trying to get into such subjects.

Well here is one subject he can try once to be PC about--no one from anywhere should DO such a thing to ANY child EVER. NO mistress, no convincing people you are not gay, etc. can change the majority's opinion of you--the fact such things are your main concern show a lot--there was a little girl NAMED MALEAH.

Total strangers are upset over this child and how she was found.

And with that, I hope I stayed within rules.

I will not type the rest of my thoughts... I can resist and will.

Jmo.

Why in the WORLD is BB covering/supporting/clinging to this dude?! I'm not saying she is any great prize either. But WOW does that have to be some incredibly low self-esteem she has. If this was about her and not Maleah (WHICH IT ISN'T), I would totally feel sorry for her and would want her to get herself to therapy to turn her life around.

Why are the people with the most mess always so good at procreating? I bet you $49483289 the mistress has at least one messed-up child too.
Well at least she cleared up my theory that BB's Bestie is the side piece.
MOO

Maybe she is from Arkansas...hmmmm

I've been studying her accent - I don't think she's from Arkansas. She sounds like she's from the Midwest, to me. That isn't to say that she couldn't have lived in AR - or anywhere else, for that matter. Based on her accent, I think she's originally from somewhere in the Midwest.

ETA: Do we know in what city this interview took place? Did it take place in Houston?

Last edited:
Everyone involved is turning this case into a circus!

They don't care about Justice for Maleah!

They are all self absorbed and obsessed with themselves...from BB to DV and all of their sidekicks.

Is their anyone that will step up and speak the truth about Maleah?

I won't hold my breath!

Moo

I agree with every word of this!

I am glad she is finally coming forward. Wonder if she will tell the truth/provide us with anymore information?

Of course, she might not know anything or be involved at all besides being DV's side piece. TBH I am side eyeing DV's brother more than I am the mistress at this point.

I have to revise this statement. After that interview I am giving <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed>some serious side eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
News to me, I have to go watch it but am still catching up. I thought based on comments here she was not shown? So she is white with multi-state warrants the way it sounds? I have no words that I can probably add here safely but several in my head... Other than DV seems to throw a lot of politically correct issues in here. He thinks Hispanics would kidnap he and his children and take Maleah, he seems anti-gay or sure does not want to identify with it but a woman with all of these warrants is a prize? Just an observation, not trying to get into such subjects.

Well here is one subject he can try once to be PC about--no one from anywhere should DO such a thing to ANY child EVER. NO mistress, no convincing people you are not gay, etc. can change the majority's opinion of you--the fact such things are your main concern show a lot--there was a little girl NAMED MALEAH.

Total strangers are upset over this child and how she was found.

And with that, I hope I stayed within rules.

I will not type the rest of my thoughts... I can resist and will.

Jmo.
Her face had a blur over it, but you could see her arms and hands. Healthy girl.

According to LE, Maleah's remains have not yet been released. They are still trying to determine COD. I know from a friend who is familiar with criminal forensics that they most likely reconstructed her remains and worked from there. Her remains were basically shredded. Can you even imagine this? I tear at the thought.

DV and BB are concerned about how they are being "portrayed" in the public? And now a <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> is concerned about threats from LE and the public? This is evidence of the pure evil in this world. IMO.

God Bless You, Maleah. I know in my heart you are now safe and happy.

Warning: Graphic
After learning about how Maleah was dumped on the side of the interstate in a black plastic trash bag, not found for approximately a month (decomposing in warm/hot humid conditions), then being run over/struck by a highway mower/bush hog and having her bones strewn for unreported distances away from where the remains were initially, I'll be amazed if they can determine her cause of death. I think between the decomposition of her organs and the destruction of her bones by the mower it'll be impossible to determine cause of death. I would love to be wrong.

According to LE, Maleah's remains have not yet been released. They are still trying to determine COD. I know from a friend who is familiar with criminal forensics that they most likely reconstructed her remains and worked from there. Her remains were basically shredded. Can you even imagine this? I tear at the thought.

DV and BB are concerned about how they are being "portrayed" in the public? And now a <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> is concerned about threats from LE and the public? This is evidence of the pure evil in this world. IMO.

God Bless You, Maleah. I know in my heart you are now safe and happy.

I still can't believe not one person in Maleah's life have begged for Justice for her.

I haven't seen one plea from any family member to help find Maleah, unless it was a cya moment.

What is wrong with these people!

I can't even image the life MD had to live through.

Who behaves like these people. I really don't understand.

Moo

After learning about how Maleah was dumped on the side of the interstate in a black plastic trash bag, not found for approximately a month (decomposing in warm/hot humid conditions), then being run over/struck by a highway mower/bush hog and having her bones strewn for unreported distances away from where the remains were initially, I'll be amazed if they can determine her cause of death. I think between the decomposition of her organs and the destruction of her bones by the mower it'll be impossible to determine cause of death. I would love to be wrong.
This is one time I hate to agree, but I'm afraid you're right. I think the most we can hope for is approximate date of death. Or a huge miracle.
The thought just hit me...at the exit where the remains were left, is a truck stop. It would be a miracle if a trucker or someone exiting the highway saw him there. I wonder how far nationally this case is known out of Texas.

Maleah deserves truth,and justice. I just can't understand how the parties involved can just treat her like she's trash,and be all worried about what people think of their image instead.
MOO

Maleah deserves truth,and justice. I just can't understand how the parties involved can just treat her like she's trash,and be all worried about what people think of their image instead.
MOO

I agree. I also can't understand anyone abusing a child and acting like it's normal and nothing's wrong with it.

Maleah absolutely deserves the utmost truth and justice LE and the judicial system can provide IMO. I hear so much about "Texas Justice" and I keep waiting to see it. Surely this isn't the extent of it. There's got to be more.

<modnsip>

Tim with EquuSearch was under the mistaken impression that her flight was at 4:30 and that is how this misinformation started.

This post was done at 12:48 today. It's 10:15 p.m. and I'm just catching up. I have never heard that this was misinformation. Looking forward to moving forward in Threads and learning the link to verify that this was misinformation.

I have to revise this statement. After that interview I am giving <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> some serious side eye.

Hmmm... Your comment has given me food for thought, my dear Fleur - do you suppose that she may have some incriminating info that she could exchange for some type of leniency regarding whatever charges are related to her out of state felony warrants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member