Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ilovechili - I had to focus on what I had actual knowledge of and stay away from what appears to be the next issue of “Cheaters”.

I don’t know about direct flights from IAH to BDL or about flights from CLT to BDL.

What I do know is that flights from IAH to CLT are consistently full and I think A321/A320 type planes. My best chance for an upgrade was on the 5:30am flight since it seemed to have no people on standby like the later flights.

I appreciate the knowledge and information very much

I too have had thoughts of the show Cheaters many times in this case, in addition to Jerry Springer, which another poster first referred to some time back. Sadly, both seem to be good descriptions of what goes on in this case amongst the supposed "adults".

Once I catch up here, I am going in to watch the "mistress" video. I could not bring myself to do it last night and watch one more adult whose focus or interest is on anything but this child. I also won't do it tomorrow which is Maleah's day.

I sure hope I am ready for it and it does not bring on more blinding rage :(

Thank you again for all of the airport and flight info. I forget too that on take-off, the planes would also be full of passengers going only as far as CLT I imagine, so they would be full. It has been awhile since having a layover but I forget often many passengers only go that far, and more are taken on.

Last edited:
Video with DV's mistress...:oops: She says, "I told Derion, I said, 'You've got my number. Put it under a guy's number so Brittany doesn't know it's me.'"

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
VIDEO: Quanell X says he believes Derion Vence snapped after Maleah’s mom broke up with him for cheating. Now we’re hearing more details from the alleged mistress on what happened before Maleah disappeared. Watch @FOX26Houston at 5 today. #onlyonfox #maleahdavis
4:29 PM - 7 Jun 2019

Oh! Finally. One thing that actually makes sense in this whole mess. (Re: gay lover/ d pics)

Far from THE thing I'd like to have gel, but its something.

There is one major value to this woman's interview. It leads to complete destruction of the first interview by QX with BB outside the apartments. There are no pics sent to men implying that DV is gay and BB knew this was a lie. So how do we trust the rest of the QX interview with implications of sexual abuse to Maleah or anything else that has no evidence to date? We can't. Until evidence surfaces, I believe most of this interview was a lie. So why would she lie so vehemently???? We both know the possibilities.

I might add, based on QX's comments in the article, he obviously knew at some point that there were no pics sent to a man, how early, he doesn't say. He decided to not make that knowledge public until the woman does an interview. IMO, he knows the rest of this is lies too....

Derion Vence's alleged mistress speaks out, Quannel X reacts
I don't think BB knew it was a lie. I think she accused him of being gay because he was seemingly sending nude pictures to another man.

It was not until after BB found out about this woman that he put her number under a man's name, so when she saw the pictures and checked the number she would assume he was sending naked pictures to a man.
So between all the unknown mysterious men's numbers he had in his phone and the nude picture it would be natural to assume that he was gay.

It's actually quite amusing if you think about it. DV thinking he is so clever hiding his infidelity by putting women under fake men's names only to be accused of being gay and then having BB reveal it to the media.

I would trust QX's account over this woman's claims any day of the week. He wasn't lying, he just didn't know who she was at that time. He interviewed the woman weeks later, only two days before his "confession" so we don't know when he figured it out.

QX was right about the blood in the apartment, he was right about the video showing Maleah's body in the laundry basket and the evidence that DV cleaned up the crime scene.
He is most likely correct that BB knew about the past abuse, and that she knew what happened to Maleah.
He got DV to reveal what happened and where he put the body, leading to a recovery.
I think he is allowed a mistake. He was going by what BB had told him, and at one point she accused him of being gay, based on his sending pictures to someone who appeared to be a male.

Lastly, there is one major difference between QX and this woman: Intelligence.

Imo

Last edited:
The arrival of the mistress is right on schedule, IMO, and fits perfectly with the feel of this case. Obscure the search for truth with chaos, reroute the conversation, shift focus from the unanchored life, brutal death, casual dumping, and nightmare recovery of Maleah to the sordid, gossipy lives of the players in the case, and hope to get off lightly.

It almost feels strategic. Will it work?

i am getting 4 pink balloons and releasing them Sunday with her name on them. I love in Florida.

I am thinking of pink flowers, maybe miniature baby pink rose buds with some baby's breath, or I may just pick some wild roses and float them in a nearby fountain or lake or place them on the grave of another child in honor of both. I do not live in Texas either. I will also take a walk to feel I am walking with those walking for her tomorrow.

It is heartwarming that you will be honoring her in Florida and those of us in other states will as well. If we all pray or hold a thought for her in unison tomorrow, maybe justice will prevail as well.

Oh! Finally. One thing that actually makes sense in this whole mess. (Re: gay lover/ d pics)

Far from THE thing I'd like to have gel, but its something.
Yes, and apparently the most important issue for DV to clear up.
By her account, they are in regular communication so I'm assuming she is repeating what DV wants to be known.
That he is remorseful or sorry about what happened to Maleah is apparently not one of those things. Imo

This whole bunch act like Maleah didn't matter at all. HPD should just go arrest and hold the mistress for the other states that have felony warrants on her.
They probably will, and she will use the information she has as leverage in order to make a deal. The reporter made that pretty clear when she said she was hoping to "shed more light" on the investigation. Imo

The erroneous report came from Click2Houston. Ivory is with Fox26. :)

Why there is no murder charge in Maleah Davis case, according to police | FOX 29 News Philadelphia (WTXF)
According to a Houston police investigator, they don't have enough information to prove intent. That’s why there is no murder charge at this point, police say they're not looking at other suspects at this time.

I've been on this site for a time, and I didn't think it was a requirement in the court of law to prove intent? Perhaps that is just for a better chance of a conviction they are saying that?

Yeah, if by "scandal" she means horrible, sickening, gruesome murder.
Because being a side piece to a complete loser, having multiple state warrants,and not cooperating with the investigation in the death of a child is not scandalous enough.
Why do I feel like there should be a "but wait there's more" add on.
MOO

This whole bunch act like Maleah didn't matter at all. HPD should just go arrest and hold the mistress for the other states that have felony warrants on her.
Arrest her for what? She likely has nothing of value to add to this case. She believes his story and thinks he is telling the truth, she supports him. She could have remained silent, yet chose to go on camera. That told me everything I needed to know. She should focus on getting her own *advertiser censored* together and blend back in to the scenery.

Who will represent Maleah tomorrow? I'm happy the focus will be on her!! Hopefully the Davis family will be there?

I think it's wonderful that you want to do something to honor Maleah and I would like to please encourage you to do something else instead of releasing balloons. They have to land somewhere, and often end up as litter or have a negative impact on wildlife. U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Open Spaces Blog

Alternate suggestions:
Light a candle, volunteer, or donate to a worthy charity in memory of Maleah.

Thank you for reading this and for your consideration.

<off my soapbox;)>
Plant a tree, or Bush with the flower she's holding in the pic.
Such a beautiful flower,and beautiful girl.
MOO

I've been on this site for a time, and I didn't think it was a requirement in the court of law to prove intent? Perhaps that is just for a better chance of a conviction they are saying that?

Far as I know, they dont even have COD yet. If they dont know for sure how her death happened, they're on a tightrope charging him. JMO.

That was supposed to be Ewwwwwwwwww.
Yeah, I figured you didn't mean it was cute or adorable that he exchanged "crazy" nude photos with other women. It could have been interpreted as sarcasm, so no worries!
But I do think it may come to light that DV was promiscuous, not really unusual but it does reflect his character and priorities.
It may explain their tumultuous relationship towards the end. I wouldn't be surprised if BB suspected him of cheating with several women. It's pretty typical in a man who is abusive. He probably felt entitled. Imo

Being from Houston I 100% agree. HPD please arrest her. I wish I could designate my taxes to make this happen. We have enough trash in this state. The news media these days are *advertiser censored* why even give this woman any attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9