GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While this could be true, and I do not disagree it very well could be, the bleach, clean-up and blood indicate something done after that which probably resulted in her death though. This also leaves BB2's indication she last saw Maleah on Monday questionable, which is something that has been wondered about as well.

The only thing that I question about it though is if she was showing signs of abuse, and you believe BB was part of it, why would she ask CD to take her in or anyone to do so? They would not want the abuse noted period.

Jmo.

To me that seems to speak to her feeling conflicted. Maybe she asked CD in an attempt to distance herself, thinking she or DV wouldn’t be connected to whatever injury was there. Then maybe she realized she was still risking getting in trouble, called him back and said DV would do it.

Just my speculation.

ETA, or to give her a little more credit that she may or may not deserve, maybe DV bullied her or threatened her or promised he would take her, or any number of other possibilities, I guess.

Could be either. I lean toward her maybe having a cold, not the flu, but physical abuse causing her death. If she was sick it was just a coincidence.
Well, since a cold and the flu are both respiratory infections yet are caused by different viruses, what I would really like to know is how did DV know she had the flu?
There are a lot of infections that cause worse symptoms than the common cold so where did he get the idea that she had the flu?
I wonder if she was having flu-like symptoms, such as vomiting and lethargy, like someone would with a head injury. Like she apparently had before.
They always say even liars include a little bit of the truth. Imo

Ok, I think we can all agree she did not die of natural causes. You are not found in another state, in a black trash bag, after being run over by a state lawnmower if you died naturally. No how, no way! Unless!!!! Wait! Stop the presses! Did the Mexicans leave her there? SARCASM intended!

I wasn't yelling, sorry you took it that way. This case make me angry and I have been invested since day one and I am just highlighting my opinion.

That's All

I know it makes you angry. It would have, however, been easier to be sure it was not meant at me if it had not been as a reply to me but a general post, it did not seem like an invitation to discuss anything with me. Jmo.

I have an open mind but in no way have I cleared anyone in my own mind, not a single, solitary person. I think even some of the outlying family may have had some knowledge of abuse. Whether we will ever be sure of that remains to be seen.

I personally fight an urge to hunt down those that put a child through something like this. I also have had to take breaks. After the mower here. After Lizzy was found. Again after charges came out and were added for Lizzy. And more.

We all want justice and I mean for all players involved who deserve it.

Jmo.

While this could be true, and I do not disagree it very well could be, the bleach, clean-up and blood indicate something done after that which probably resulted in her death though. This also leaves BB2's indication she last saw Maleah on Monday questionable, which is something that has been wondered about as well.

The only thing that I question about it though is if she was showing signs of abuse, and you believe BB was part of it, why would she ask CD to take her in or anyone to do so? They would not want the abuse noted period.

Jmo.
Maybe BB's thinking was that if CD took Maleah to the doctor, any abuse would be blamed on him and not her.

I didn't know it was in writing. I was not able to read the article so I missed that. It said I ran out of free articles or something.
I wonder why DV would put it in writing. Seems like a pretty unlikely or at least stupid thing for a criminal to do. He wrote the inmate a letter telling him where the body was? Why?
Did the article explain it in more detail?

Sorry not sure if this has been answered or not. If not, yes, it sounded like a note or scrap of paper, I would have to look back at the link, I will try to find it. I remember it because it stood out he wrote it and I wondered how they passed it cell to cell. It was not a letter per se.

Sorry not sure if this has been answered or not. If not, yes, it sounded like a note or scrap of paper, I would have to look back at the link, I will try to find it. I remember it because it stood out he wrote it and I wondered how they passed it cell to cell. It was not a letter per se.
Well, we know DV isn't the brightest bulb. He told QX where the body was without legal representation, and now we're finding out he may have admitted the same to another inmate. I wouldn't be surprised if he did write it down.

It probably also says that he is not gay.

So DV, first tells a fellow inmate that MD died in her sleep, that she had the flu.

Then he tells QX that MD died of an accident.

Then he tells ABC interviewer that MD did not suffer, and that nothing bad happened to MD.

He needs to make up his mind.

Maybe BB's thinking was that if CD took Maleah to the doctor, any abuse would be blamed on him and not her.

That crossed my mind too but then the other case they looked at all of them, CD included I think because both parents were named so unless BB was having a brain fart so to speak and not thinking it through, it would still not clear DV, her, CD nor anyone she had been with recently unless it was clear it was recent and they could pinpoint a time frame. They would still be under scrutiny I think. Jmo though.

To me that seems to speak to her feeling conflicted. Maybe she asked CD in an attempt to distance herself, thinking she or DV wouldn’t be connected to whatever injury was there. Then maybe she realized she was still risking getting in trouble, called him back and said DV would do it.

Just my speculation.

ETA, or to give her a little more credit that she may or may not deserve, maybe DV bullied her or threatened her or promised he would take her, or any number of other possibilities, I guess.

I have similar thoughts and a couple of possible scenarios too in my head. If we add in she is due to fly out and needed him to watch the kids, I think there is a dynamic there that probably played in, whether before with the talk of taking her to the doctor and/or whatever he did that he had to clean up after she left.

Jmo.

This is a great interview with QX that I somehow missed.
I believe all of his intuition and theories spoken in this interview are the most closest to the truth in this case.

So far this is my favorite interview with QX. He actually goes into the methods of how he got him to talk, instead of the hinky "I have my ways". It makes me more comfortable that his testimony won't be thrown out.

His demeanor is heartbreaking. You can tell this is really affecting him.

Wanted to add - many men tell their "mistress" they are going to leave their primary lover for them. It rarely happens, and usually is just stated to keep the mistress happy. Which would explain why DV got upset with the fight with BB; he was planning on keeping both her and the side piece.

OR he was planning on leaving her, but his ego was bruised when she beat him to the punch (YOU don't leave ME, I leave YOU).

I know it makes you angry. It would have, however, been easier to be sure it was not meant at me if it had not been as a reply to me but a general post, it did not seem like an invitation to discuss anything with me. Jmo.

I have an open mind but in no way have I cleared anyone in my own mind, not a single, solitary person. I think even some of the outlying family may have had some knowledge of abuse. Whether we will ever be sure of that remains to be seen.

I personally fight an urge to hunt down those that put a child through something like this. I also have had to take breaks. After the mower here. After Lizzy was found. Again after charges came out and were added for Lizzy. And more.

We all want justice and I mean for all players involved who deserve it.

Jmo.
Yes, taking breaks helps.
Even a short one.

How about taking some deep cleansing breaths. Breathe in deeply something beautiful, clean and pure, take your time, hold as long as you can, then breathe out slowly dark, angry, painful thoughts, get rid of them from your body.

Do it 3 times.

I have a feeling that if he did leave a note it would read like a choose-your-own-adventure book.

Turn to page 3 if you're not gay

Turn to page 5 if it was an accident

Turn to page 10 if it was the flu

Turn to page 12 if it was three hispanics

Turn to page 15 if you're definitely not gay

But if you are not gay, turn to page 25

Well, we know DV isn't the brightest bulb. He told QX where the body was without legal representation, and now we're finding out he may have admitted the same to another inmate. I wouldn't be surprised if he did write it down.

It probably also says that he is not gay.

Here is the part of the info about it being written: @MsBetsy

In the days that followed the first meeting, Chalfant persuaded Vence to tell him where he allegedly stashed the garbage bag containing Maleah’s remains.

“He wrote, ‘Arkansas, feeder road, black trash bag, Hope exit,’” Chalfant said.

From: Inmate says he gave Houston police tip about Maleah's whereabouts before Quanell

ETA: This was his second meeting with LE when it says "following the first meeting".

Edited Again to Add: I guess that does not mean the other inmate had the "note". I guess DV could have written it to not say it aloud, shown it to him and then kept it... However, when considering he does not seem the brightest based on the kidnap story and more...

Thinking about the 3 Hispanic " kidnappers " and why DV would believe this would be a good story. After they kept Maleah, they would of course be heading towards the Mexican border. If she was found south of Houston then it would prove the kidnapping story. (Not)
Will the grand jury have to review the COD evidence before charges are made?
Our local news had a story on the Maleah Walk last Saturday, even East Tennessee is following this precious child!

Per QX's interview, he has been successful in getting 52 murderers to confess to him, and has turned them over to LE which essentially solved the cases. Both Tim Miller (EquuSearch) and the HPS have stated that they have a high regard for him.

Yes, DV told him Meleah died by accident (no mention of the flu). I trust QX's judgement on what he thinks happened, which he has stated from the beginning. He thinks DV snapped from anger and retaliation to BB, and punched her in the head--which is something DV has done before per BB. He says BB knew that DV was capable of harming MD because she had covered up for him before. We have all known that this was QX's theory, but I now believe he is credible and most likely correct.

DV was receiving threats from other inmates, so of course he is going to tell that inmate that MD died from the flu, hoping that this excuse would spread to other threatening inmates. But he had already told QX that she accidentally died. He never once called little Meleah by name, or showed any sadness for her death.

If BB hasn't been honest with LE about DV punching MD in the head, and is still protecting him (and therefore her own arse) then she is evil imo. I want her charged as much as I want him charged for murder.

Last edited:
Here is the part of the info about it being written: @MsBetsy

In the days that followed the first meeting, Chalfant persuaded Vence to tell him where he allegedly stashed the garbage bag containing Maleah’s remains.

“He wrote, ‘Arkansas, feeder road, black trash bag, Hope exit,’” Chalfant said.

From: Inmate says he gave Houston police tip about Maleah's whereabouts before Quanell

ETA: This was his second meeting with LE when it says "following the first meeting".

Edited Again to Add: I guess that does not mean the other inmate had the "note". I guess DV could have written it to not say it aloud, shown it to him and then kept it... However, when considering he does not seem the brightest based on the kidnap story and more...
Thank you.
I guess it's hard to know what was actually said or written without verification from LE.
It seems a little strange that DV told not one person, but two people what happened and where he left the body, while he kept changing his story when talking with police.
I guess it doesn't really matter because we know that somehow he led them to the body.
However how Maleah died remains unknown. Imo

Last edited:
Per QX's interview, he has been successful in getting 52 murderers to confess to him, and has turned them over to LE which essentially solved the cases. Both Tim Miller (EquuSearch) and the HPS have stated that they have a high regard for him.

Yes, DV told him Meleah died by accident (no mention of the flu). I trust QX's judgement on what he thinks happened, which he has stated from the beginning. He thinks DV snapped and punched her in the head--which is something DV has done before per BB. He says BB knew that DV was capable of harming MD because she had covered up for him before. We have all know that this was QX's theory, but I now believe he is credible and most likely correct.

DV was receiving threats from other inmates, so of course he is going to tell that inmate that MD died from the flu, hoping that this excuse would spread to other threatening inmates. But he had already told QX that she accidentally died. He never once called little Meleah by name, or showed any sadness for her death.

If BB hasn't been honest with LE about DV punching MD in the head, and is still protecting him (and therefore her own arse) then she is evil imo. I want her charged as much as I want him charged for murder.

Yes, this is exactly what I think.
DV just wanted to get the word out on the block that she died from natural causes to protect himself from the other inmates.
I do believe it happened the way QX described it, although some don't find him credible. What's important is that LE trusts him and believes in him. Imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios
Back