GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The part about the wire came from the link you posted:
Inmate says he gave Houston police tip about Maleah's whereabouts before Quanell

The inmate said in that same article that he wanted no part of the reward - I'm not sure I believe that. $27,500 is a lot of money. I suspect his attorney (if he has one) would encourage him to file a claim. MOO.

I am not surprised I missed that but I did. I am surprised often when I go back sometimes and reread things. The part about the written note or whatever though I picked up on.

I don't know what to think either. If there is any truth to it, the area matches where she was found so what he said would be true. It is also quite something to claim you talked with LE twice and to think that could not be verified. The entire day we all found out was odd. It was just coming out that he had confessed and yet before that even was done airing, it was coming out that the sheriff and this and that in Arkansas had days before found a black bag and were told to leave it? It just fits but I think the location was perhaps not specific enough or they thought it was the other exit/another area... There is also a good chance that since it came from an inmate, and because who knows if DV either told the truth and because of media and people descending before they were sure it was truth, that they kept it quiet and notified LE in the area in Arkansas of what they were told and asked them to check it out... Then QX got more specifics... Just guessing. I sure don't know.

As for the reward I guess that is anyone's guess. He said he did not want it and he was just sentenced to I believe it was 25 years. There is a very good chance if he did want it and received it, it would go elsewhere anyhow. Meaning financial judgments, restitution, court fines (not saying that I know he has any of those but it is quite possible) so it is not too difficult to believe.

All jmo which is subject to change :)

I was initially very skeptical about QX. After seeing the interview he did accompanied by Tim Miller (who I’ve long admired), I thought QX seemed quite sincere.
I also have had my reservations with him. This is based on his past, but I do believe in this case, he proved himself to be an ally of justice and that earned him credibility in my eyes. JMO

The family on her biological father's side is asking the public for donations to bury Maleah. But the city of Houston has already pledged to bury the child who has touched so many hearts.
:)

I believe you C.A. but would like to read about this. Do you have links handy--if not I'll search later.

I'm going to be very surprised if they able to determine COD. I really hope they can, but I don't think it's possible at this late stage considering what they have to work with. Sounds bad and cold, I know...just no easy way to say it.
I think they can. Science can tell how someone several hundred to a thousand years ago died,what they ate,drank,illnesses they had,if injuries happened before or after death. Maleah's truth will be told.
MOO

I think they can. Science can tell how someone several hundred to a thousand years ago died,what they ate,drank,illnesses they had,if injuries happened before or after death. Maleah's truth will be told.
MOO
Well, that's only true in cases where the body is intact and has been extremely well preserved, either by mummification or natural elements.
I don't think in this case it will be so easy.
I hope they find something, though.
Maybe today we will find out. They must be waiting for test results.

Inmate says he knew where Maleah Davis' body was before Quanell X
[...]

Tim Miller, who lead Texas Equusearch to the discovery of Maleah’s body in Arkansas, said he doubts that HPD sat on an alleged tip about the 4-year-old’s whereabouts for several days and did nothing.

“I talked to Sgt. Holbrook every day. If Sgt. Holbrook had known a couple days prior, he would’ve said hold on we’re kinda looking at something there," he said. “Number one, Derion doesn’t have any credibility. We knew that from the minute this happened by what he tried to convince us with his abduction story. We don’t know who this other inmate is, but a lot of times, these inmates, they just don’t have a lot of credibility neither."

[...]

The two were apparently just a few jails cells apart. Vence allegedly told Chalfant where he dumped Maleah’s body days before he confessed to Quanell.

“We could’ve taken 50 people and searched where he said and Maleah wouldn’t have been there. Would we have went up to the next exit? I probably doubt that we would have cause he specifically said, ‘this is where I dropped her off,’” Miller said.

[...]

“It wasn’t at the place that Derion said, so if we had flown up there without a mower going over it, and it wouldn’t have been at the exit that he said, then we would’ve thought well this is another Derion story,” Miller said.

[...]

Houston police would not comment as a spokesperson said this is an ongoing investigation.

Maybe this has already been answered and I missed it? Was the bump on his head ever explained? Could BB have done it? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back