Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure this is the one still watching/listening.

7:06 he states the gas can was in the blue laundry basket (search of trunk)

I am not hearing him say anything about contents or lack thereof of gas can. I have never heard the contents covered anywhere so I am very interested in finding this info - will keep looking.

I have never heard that covered anywhere either. Just a post here that referred to it but never was a link.

"WELL-BEING OF THE CHILD"

Description -- Maleah is a happy child that loves to watch cartoons, play with siblings and have her hair done. She is currently having all of her needs met and meeting all developmental milestones.

Maleah is currently living with her mother and has visits with her father. Maleah is currently receiving occupational and physical therapy and will soon be in speech therapy. bbm!

Permanency plan-- The primary goal is family reunification. The agency believes this is in the best interest of Maleah.
A look at the history of Maleah Davis and CPS

Okay, let's do this.

We know there is a gas can. We can quote Tim Miller's reference from the interview re DV "didn't buy a gas can just to have gas can" (which makes absolute sense); and we can speculate that gas may have possibly factored into, or was intended to factor into, the case in some fashion.

Just don't state it as a fact that gas was actually used... so lots of JMOs, MOOs, and IFs, possibly, maybe.

"WELL-BEING OF THE CHILD"

Description -- Maleah is a happy child that loves to watch cartoons, play with siblings and have her hair done. She is currently having all of her needs met and meeting all developmental milestones.

Maleah is currently living with her mother and has visits with her father. Maleah is currently receiving occupational and physical therapy and will soon be in speech therapy. bbm!

Permanency plan-- The primary goal is family reunification. The agency believes this is in the best interest of Maleah.
A look at the history of Maleah Davis and CPS

Why is DV not listed if they live together? Or their son? This seems fishy to me. Or am I overthinking?

I know the US is the best country in the world for numerous reasons. I alone with most wouldn’t trade it or choose to live anywhere else.

There’s just very few times I wish this country could employ a few tactics of interrogation that some other countries do. Water boarding and starvation are the first to come to mind.
We all know she’s not coming back and at least one person, maybe two or more can’t even let her have a final resting place without loads of people and resources having to hunt and guess where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva