Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
The search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis has spread to the area of a deserted haunted house in Rosharon about 30 miles south of Houston.
7:16 PM - 14 May 2019

2:20 min video
Sorry to quote myself, but did anyone watch this video? The reporter says that DV may have worked a mail route and TXEQ was waiting to hear from a detective on the exact area of that mail route...

@Henry2326

Last edited:
IIRC the bio father was told by DV that Maleah was sleeping as she was sick. There was a link posted previously IIRC.
This post actually had to do with custody issues and possible reasons that CD's hands may have been tied. If the judge/CPS did not give custody of any sort back to CD for whatever reason, he may not have been able to do anything.

ETA:. There were a few posts previous to mine that followed along the lines if what I posted.

Last edited:
Hey everyone ... if your post or any post was removed or modsnipped, do not question it on the thread, or discuss it or repost it. Questioning or challenging moderation on the thread is a violation of TOS that results in an automatic timeout.

If you have a question for WS staff in that regard, please use the private messaging system to respectfully enquire.

Thanks.

I will admit, that I have taught "court ordered" parenting classes, anger management, substance abuse, thinking errors...the students show up, usually after work, want their paperwork signed, they barely participate, and continue to justify their behavior.

I wish that it was not "Forty Hours of Parenting Education", but instead, "The Parenting Education Counselor will determine whether or not 40 hours of "Parenting Education" is sufficient.". JMO. 90% would not have passed. But of course, that would have been a conflict of interest for a provider to also do the assessment...financial gain, and all that.

Don't get me started on what a waste court ordered anything is...

Yes, if a court has to MAKE you attend, it’s probably pointless. I mean, BB had a second chance to be a decent mom and like within 3 months of getting her kids back one is missing/deceased

From the Criminal Complaint...

The biological father of the eldest child, who is also the father of Maleah, has also verified that when he went to pick up his eldest child shortly prior to 7pm on Friday, he asked to see Maleah and the defendant would not allow him to see her.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. If I have time I will try to find the original link reported. But, obviously that is what he told LE.

However, on an earlier post I quote the following:

Apparently Maleah's father came to the house to pick her up but was denied access by DV. He told him she had the flu. Imo

MsBetsy, Sunday at 5:04 PMReport
#131Unlike

Last edited:
'He's innocent': Brother of Derion Vence speaks to brother at jail 'He's innocent': Brother of Derion Vence speaks to brother at jail

Video

“He wants the world to know he’s innocent,” Joe Vence said. “We had conversations about our family. He’s very strong, he’s a good man.”

Joe Vence didn’t want to comment about the details of the case but said he wasn’t worried about his brother.

“Once God is with you, the whole world, the whole city, everybody can be against you,” Joe Vence said. “We’re a strong, praying family. God is on our side. God is with my brother.“

Joe Vence was asked if he wanted to say anything about Maleah Davis, who has been missing for more than a week.

“Maleah, I love her and hopefully they get all this stuff straightened out,” Joe Vence said.

Last edited:
It was sad seeing the photos of Maleah trailing behind him,and the one where he's walking in the parking lot, didn;t even care if she's back there or somewhere else. She could of been ran over easily. I've always walked behind my kids and grandkids everywhere we went. And for her to be walking all alone just hurts my heart. I wonder if she was the only punching bag?

What happened to Maleah Davis? Here's what we know What happened to Maleah Davis? Here's what we know via @KHOU

Author: Michelle Homer
Published: 1:56 PM CDT May 14, 2019
Updated: 2:07 PM CDT May 14, 2019

- In the video-They said they will update at 6pm on where the mother was
Did any locals watch this news channel tonight? I'm curious about what they said about BB's whereabouts.

Sorry to quote myself, but did anyone watch this video? The reporter says that DV may have worked a mail route and TXEQ was waiting to hear from a detective on the exact area of that mail route...

@Henry2326
I watched it. See my post 393.....the video is basically the same thing as the article and the tweet you posted.

He was a postal carrier for just a year? My husband is upper management at a mail processing center, not a post office, but still hard to get fired for the USPS.

We use a lot of contract/temp usps workers in my area.
Wonder if that is what he was hired as? I’m sure the position was challenging for him, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski