Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was sad seeing the photos of Maleah trailing behind him,and the one where he's walking in the parking lot, didn;t even care if she's back there or somewhere else. She could of been ran over easily. I've always walked behind my kids and grandkids everywhere we went. And for her to be walking all alone just hurts my heart. I wonder if she was the only punching bag?

when was the parking lot video from?
I saw it ... just wondering if there was a date/time stamp on it and if Maleah was still alive

ETA: I saw the screenshot the news posted, not the actual video

Last edited:
Folks, I think some posts may have been removed earlier due to a prolonged discussion related to CPS. Tricia removed some posts but didn't have time to go further back in the thread.

Yes as in other cases, had CPS not returned Maleah, she may not have disappeared, but ultimately it is DV who is alleged to be responsible for her disappearance.

In summary, please forego further discussion about CPS at this time.

This is a pretty handy link. :)
Websleuths Lingo

I finally got wise and bookmarked it. Thank you.

It was sad seeing the photos of Maleah trailing behind him,and the one where he's walking in the parking lot, didn;t even care if she's back there or somewhere else. She could of been ran over easily. I've always walked behind my kids and grandkids everywhere we went. And for her to be walking all alone just hurts my heart. I wonder if she was the only punching bag?

Me too. I never let my kids walk behind me. Anything could happen and I wouldn't see it. I wouldn't even want them to trip and fall behind me. Just like you, it hurts my heart to see the lack of concern for her. She was so small. :(

Don't steal my thunder, NewMama! LOL :p They may not be finished there yet. Maybe they'll be back out there tomorrow, who knows. MOO
I was like, "Why's Pom asking? I get my breaking news from her!" I will tell you I have spent more time talking about Maleah with neighbors than checking the news. There's isn't a house on my street that's not keeping up with Maleah's story. (Because I cant say the M word.)

huh. Looks like KHOU11 got it wrong. They first reported that the classes had not been completed by either adult.

The court also ordered that Maleah's parents take a parenting class. According to records, neither has completed that. Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?

Your link appears to be direct excerpts from the CPS reports that KHOU11 showed images of during their video report. I give your link more credence than the previous info from KHOU11 Thank you for this.

Last edited:
<modsnip>
I’m so glad the header was updated to “ex fiancé”!
Yay, me too!
Article at post 393 says:
Crews didn’t find anything during the search on Tuesday but Boggess said he hopes that they will find answers.
I realize that now. Need to slow down. Sorry, Henry! :oops:

That's a good point. With all QX had to say, why didn't he make it clear what time she left. He set it up to look like DV would often pick up Maleah and take her back to the house without her knowing so of course everybody is going to want to know what time her flight was.
So why not say something like, Brittany left for her flight at five in the morning and that's the last time she saw her daughter, or whatever time, if he wants to make it clear that she wasn't there.
I just keep getting more and more convinced that she had to be there. They knew it would look bad so he made the comment about him taking Maleah back to the house, without her knowledge so she has an excuse as to why she didn't know Maleah was there. Imo
ITA! Especially after yesterday's mob scene at the courthouse with people screaming "murderer!" at BB you'd think her "spokesperson" would have clarified the time of her flight in order to take a little heat off of her.

Also, after hearing about TES searching the new area based on a tip from LE I noticed that Q and BB have not (to my knowledge) ever said plainly that he or she or they are working with LE. That convinces me they are not and whatever Q is saying should be taken with a very large grain of salt. IOW, I still do not believe LE is keeping BB in the loop about the investigation - why would they?

And DV can scream he's innocent till the cows come home - saying he's innocent and invoking God proves nothing. Just ask the parents of Caliyah McNabb who were just found guilty of her murder. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214