Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QX is more emotional then BB has ever been.
So many people have a new opinion of Q now. I appreciate what he was able to do here. And I am thankful to see he has enough heart that this deeply troubled him. I think he made some very smart decisions lately and I give him credit for those. Just keep in mind that even some hardened criminals have a soft spot in their heart for kids. ;) MOO

-Death penalty charge for DV
-Child endangerment charge for BB

What I'm hoping for. I love QX!

I really wish I knew if there were any kind of injuries including leading to death before she flew out. I know Q said something about text messages between the 2 and everything about BB is tight lipped. MOO

Do we know if the trash bag has been located, or do we just have the reports stating there was one seen 3 days ago in the area of interest?
Remains found near search scene for Maleah Davis in Arkansas, officials say
Authorities said road crews found a garbage bag emitting a foul odor near Exit 18 in Fulton, Arkansas, which is about 14 miles southwest of Hope.

Authorities started searching for the missing girl in Arkansas after Maleah's stepfather reportedly told a community activist that the 4-year-old's body was dumped at the first Hope exit coming from Texarkana.

Since the FBI is there, does that suggest federal charges? Due to state lines being crossed?

FBI has a dedicated unit to assist with crimes against children. They often assist local LE with crime scene / evidence collection and testing of evidence, anything the local team needs - especially in counties that have smaller budgets for these types of things.

Maleah Davis: Blood, bones found in TRASH BAG in Arkansas after stepdad’s alleged confession
Police in Arkansas have found a black bag with bones and blood inside, amid their search for missing Houston 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

Although it’s unclear whether investigators found the remains of Maleah, a road crew found the bag emitting a “foul odor” around the area that 26-year-old Derion Vence allegedly said he dumped her at, in Hope, Arkansas.

Vence allegedly admitted earlier this morning that the little girl died, according to Quanell X, a community activist who was once the spokesperson for Maleah’s mother, Brittany Bowens.

Quanell told local news outlets that he met with Vence at the Houston jail, where Vence has remained since May 11 on tampering with evidence charges. According to Quanell, Vence said the child was indeed dead, but it was not intentional.

[...]

After admitting burial, missing girl's stepfather flown to search for body, police say
Remains have been found in southwest Arkansas Friday in the search for missing 4-year-old Houston girl Maleah Davis.

Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton says the remains were found along I-30 near Fulton after a mowing crew found a black garbage bag emitting a foul odor, KTAL and KMSS reported.

Searchers were sent to Arkansas Friday to look for a Davis after a community activist said the man arrested in connection with her disappearance confessed he disposed of her body there.

[...]

Stepfather of missing Texas girl allegedly confesses to dumping body in Arkansas
[...]

The Hempstead County Sheriff's Office confirmed that they were alerted of the situation at 1:20 p.m. on Friday. They are assisting with the search in the Hope area. Houston Police Homicide Detectives are also heading to Arkansas to assist in the search.

Last edited:

I was initially very, very skeptical of QX - not because I think he’s a bad person, but I thought he was an attention seeker for sure. I began reconsidering when he separated himself from BB.

However, after seeing this video of QX and Tim Miller (who I respect immensely), my opinion of QX has changed. His emotion seems genuine to me. I hope the info he received from DV was accurate and brings Maleah home.

Edited: I see from the post above mine that remains have been found. Rest In Peace, Maleah. Fly high, sweet one.

These reporters can't stop talking about BB. Most of the coverage has been talking about BB.
They know something. ... I think she new what DV did and didn't speak up.
The reporter said he was shocked when BB and BB2 were not speaking. He finds that very odd.
So far out of the 5 weeks poor MD has been missing, this has been the most informative coverage.

I think Khou11 reads our posts. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member