Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A trash bag is one of the most cold, callous ways to dispose of a human, a tiny little person, a little girl called Maleah who was let down by everyone was not even respected after death.
What kind of person does it take to put a CHILD in a trash bag, throw her away like rubbish and leave her to decompose for a MONTH?
The people on scene will likely be traumatised for life at what they saw in that bag.
He dumped her like she never even existed, so he should get the DP and be thrown away like he doesn’t exist anymore.

Watch this space for more arrests IMO

What kind of person does it take to put a CHILD in a trash bag, throw her away like rubbish and leave her to decompose for a MONTH?

A person like DV.
I hope BB gets charged with something. Tell me she can never see her other child?
IMO, all she cares about is fame & I see nothing in her or DV to lead me to believe either would be our next famous person, unless fame is achieved thru child abuse & murder.
Is she dumb or naive enough to really think DV was going to hit it in the music industry & they would live large? Even if he made it, did she think he’d stay with her?
Idk how she can ever show her face in public again.

It will be interesting to see if it is revealed in the future that LE has a recording from the meeting between Q and DV.

The jails cannot record attorney/inmate meetings. But they do record friends and family when they meet with the inmates. I am sure the jail knew Q is not an attorney. So did they tape this convo?

Either way I'm sure QX recorded his meeting with DV

HPD: Child's remains found in bag on Arkansas roadside could be Maleah Davis
[...]

Friday morning, Vence's attorney Dorian Cotlar filed a motion prohibiting Quanell X from visiting Vence after learning the family’s former representative had beat him to the Harris County Jail. The facility at 701 San Jacinto Street does not generally allow inmate visits on Fridays, except for lawyers, ministers and sometimes community leaders.

“We know Quanell X as a community leader,” Harris County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Jason Spencer said. “When a community leader asks to visit an inmate, we generally allow it, as long as the inmate agrees to the visit.”

Quanell X claims that his visit with Vence — which Cotlar says happened around 9 a.m. — garnered a supposed confession.

“Quanell X completely misled my client,” Cotlar said. “I don’t know how he was able to get into the jail.”

“He said he was going to provide lawyers, that everything was going to be fine,” he said.
<modsnipped due to copyright>

Ha! The new attorney is saying that X misrepresented himself as being a new attorney for his client.

It's a good thing they didn't just assume it was an animal and throw it away.
I realize it’s a grizzly job, but I believe any bags like this ought to be opened and checked. The reality is that even if it’s animal remains, it’s likely it was dumped there because the animal was abused. There are tons of cases of this, and if caught early in decomp, they can sometimes tell and can also seek the culprit. I mean, starvation, for example, is quite obvious. They should be required to check, IMO.

I have a little suggestion...

when coming into a thread after not being able to keep up on the "latest" news...

the media thread is a TERRIFIC way to get caught up with the facts...

And then be able to join the conversation with a basic understanding of the facts...

This practice has been quite helpful to me...

And I thank the posters who have been keeping Maleah's Media Thread updated...

JMO...

I woke up to see the plane land and have been crying my eyes since. . Thank you Jesus for bringing our baby girl home.

What kind of person would dump a little girl like trash? Ask Casey Anthony. She dumped Caylee just down the street and around the corner from her home , in garbage bags, and let her lay the rotting for seven months. Claimed she died in an accident also.

I'm sure the evidence would be admissible. I'm not sure about his statements to Q, though. I think it's going to get very complicated. Imo

@gitana1 might be able to help us with this. Was he acting as an agent with law enforcement? If I recall correctly, that impacts some things. I think those are the words that I have seen in other cases. We will see.

@gitana1 might be able to help us with this. Was he acting as an agent with law enforcement? If I recall correctly, that impacts some things. I think those are the words that I have seen in other cases. We will see.

If LE didn’t send him in or ask him to go, no. And he’s not a lawyer, so there would have been no privilege; it should have been recorded. If he just went in as a representative of the family or a friend or whatever he is, what he gave up should come in. And if the new lawyer is saying that DV didn’t confess as to the location of the body, then that would mean LE came across that evidence on their own; no fruit of the poisonous tree claim here and that evidence comes in too.

This is typical defense attorney ramblings. I deal with it all day.

He wasn't. He was acting as a community activist not as a law enforcement arm. Everything he said to QX is fair game.

I think it's the other way around. Q used his skills to get information out of her, and when she caught on and he was finished getting the details he wanted, it gave him the opportunity to do the same thing to DV. His ultimate goal was to get as much information as he could. BB is the one who got burned, not QX. He knows what he is doing and he knows they don't. Imo
If this was all a plan,he should clue in his followers. They don't think so. I can only leave it at that.
Frankly, I think he talks too much. Hopefully he hasn't complicated the situation and given DV some sort of out in court.

Last edited:
If LE didn’t send him in or ask him to go, no. And he’s not a lawyer, so there would have been no privilege; it should have been recorded. If he just went in as a representative of the family or a friend or whatever he is, what he gave up should come in. And if the new lawyer is saying that DV didn’t confess as to the location of the body, then that would mean LE came across that evidence on their own; no fruit of the poisonous tree claim here and that evidence comes in too.

This is typical defense attorney ramblings. I deal with it all day.

You already answered!! Oops!

If this was all a plan,he should clue in his followers. They don't think so. I can only leave it at that.

Or you can watch the extensive interview with Tim Miller who discusses his involvement with QX and QX's genius at getting perps to speak on multiple cases like this one.

Apparently the guy is known for this.

OMG! I took a break after they found Elizabeth Shelley. Just logged in and saw this news. How horrible, absolutely horrible. Dumping poor Maleah on the side of the road like trash. The “evidence” scattered by lawnmowers and bush hogs. And QX’s meddling could jeopardize the case. I’m at a loss for words. I hope justice is swift, but fear it won’t be easy for the prosecution.

Last edited:
I've been reading info from people in the community. He's not well respected.

I'm not sure what community. He's a black activist. He may or may not be respected by his black community. I believe he is because so many apparently agree to talk to him.

But who cares if he is respected by the community if he gets the job done? We all know about his questionable past and conduct at this point.

But Tim Miller highly values him and his work, calling him a "genius" a "miracle worker", saying he knows how to get these people comfortable enough to divulge info and that he has worked with him on numerous cases with good results.

That's good enough for me. TM knows his stuff and knows QX. He was clear to say he doesn't agree with all he has done or said but it is very apparent that QX knows what he's doing in these cases and has brought several to resolution as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER