Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Valencia on Twitter
BREAKING- “His story doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t. But in my gut, I believe him.” Brittany Bowens, mother of missing 4-year-old #MaleahDavis tells me when asked if she believes her fiancé’s story. In a wide ranging phone interview she also denies any abuse at the home.

11:47 PM - 7 May 2019 from Houston, TX
Emph. Mine

Sorry, my gut is telling me something else entirely.
I am worried and so sad for this little girl. :(

Still have questions about that head injury.
Sounded very serious-- and not from falling down outside while playing, or hitting her head against the table --- and possibly not an accident.
Esp. if there was a flap of skin hanging or a concussion.

As far as BB being in denial -- love is blind. Jmo.

We think alike. Baby girl isn't with us......and what's happened to some women's lioness skills? Back in the day, they would protect the babies at all cost.

Leads me to believe that BB was harmed too throughout their relationship. She's probably under the mindset of an abuse victim if his temperament is strong (thus why CPS was called out there, possibly) - if she strays off course to implicate him, she's under the mindset that he's going to come for her next.

Daycare/school of some kind I'm sure.

She's coming around to reality. It won't be a fun process though.
Snipped for brevity.
Bolding mine.

1st bolded bit : So, there should be a record of who saw her last outside of family ?

2nd bolded bit : Possibly LE have been talking to her or LE have more info. that's not released, and she's coming to her senses ?

Curious... if her assertions about there being no child abuse will now change ?

There's a good chance it was the Altima since it was captured on surveillance camera in close proximity, although that was 7 or so hours earlier so who knows. MOO

I wonder if the person that dropped him off at the hospital then hid the car somewhere?

I think we have to assume that whatever he did to Maleah occurred before BBs flight was due, otherwise he would have picked her up as planned. So where was he/what the heck was he doing for those 24 hours? Did he dispose of her nearby, and then hide out for a day, or did he travel?

...sigh... I dearly hope he hid out for a day. Maleah needs to be found. Now.

Last edited:
Emph. Mine

Sorry, my gut is telling me something else entirely.
I am worried and so sad for this little girl. :(

Still have questions about that head injury.
Sounded very serious-- and not from falling down outside while playing, or hitting her head against the table --- and possibly not an accident.
Esp. if there was a flap of skin hanging or a concussion.

As far as BB being in denial -- love is blind. Jmo.

If it WAS abuse (and the fact the kids were taken away whilst CPS investigated her injury) it must have been very serious for her to have sustained a brain injury that required surgery as well as ongoing care for it.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/07/missi...en-removed-from-home-after-abuse-allegations/

I've had a sick feeling about this since Sunday - alarm bells ringing, especially after reading that anyone with tips should contact Houston PD Homicide Division.

Does the HPD Homicide Division investigate all amber alert cases?

I think this case will be resolved soon, but the outcome is going to be one we all dread.

moo

Last edited:
I've seen MSM report that DV and BB have been together for "several years" and have the son together. The son is over a year old. I haven't seen confirmation anywhere, but I'm assuming they've been living together since then. Meaning DV & BB were in the home at the time that Maleah sustained her head injury. The injury that was "possible abuse" which caused her and BOTH other boys (according to MSM) to be removed from the home.

From the articles I've read, all 3 children appear to have been returned to their care in February (6 months duration of removal) by a judge however custody remained with CPS and CPS was to have monthly checks on the family.

Has anyone found any more detailed information about the events surrounding Maleah's head injury? Since it has been stated as "abuse" as opposed to "neglect" I would assume one or both of DV & BB were home at the time of the injury. Was abuse substantiated? I haven't seen anything other than "possible abuse."

I'd be interested to know WHO was home with Maleah and caused the "possible" abuse. If it was DV I have a *very* hard time believing that BB "believes" his current story of her abduction.
SABBM

TY, mrsmmm.
I was reading backwards on this thread to find out if they were together at the time of the injury.
Probably too late, but I wish she'd kicked him out of their apartment at the first sign of (possible) abuse.

I wonder if the person that dropped him off at the hospital then hid the car somewhere?

I think we have to assume that whatever he did to Meleah occurred before BBs flight was due, otherwise he would have picked her up as planned. So where was he/what the heck was he doing for those 24 hours? Did he dispose of her nearby, and then hide out for a day, or did he travel?

...sigh... I dearly hope he hid out for a day. Meleah needs to be found. Now.

BBM:

The car could be sitting in somebody's garage, hidden close by but out of sight.

Perhaps if this turns into a murder case, those who know where the car is hidden will come forward so they're not named an accomplice/s.

This was no kidnapping, IMO.

moo

Snipped for brevity.
Bolding mine.

1st bolded bit : So, there should be a record of who saw her last outside of family ?

2nd bolded bit : Possibly LE have been talking to her or LE have more info. that's not released, and she's coming to her senses ?

Curious... if her assertions about there being no child abuse will now change ?
For what it’s worth I have not seen any evidence of a daycare/school or any evidence that he works/where he works. Not saying those don’t exist but they have not been validated here that I’ve seen and I think were just assumptions/opinions. Links?

Leads me to believe that BB was harmed too throughout their relationship. She's probably under the mindset of an abuse victim if his temperament is strong (thus why CPS was called out there, possibly) - if she strays off course to implicate him, she's under the mindset that he's going to come for her next.
I believe there's more light to shine. The CPS documents that will circulate in a couple days (speculation) will tell us more. I haven't seen any details that would indicate she is an abuse victim.

I think it was DV driving the Altima at around 3pm on Saturday. He disposed of MD's body and then ditched the car.

The more I read and think the more I believe a second person had to be involved. Even if it was an unknowing friend or Uber (or other) driver. After he ditched the car, someone had to give him a ride. If he had another car “stashed” at the location he ditched the car, someone had to have helped him get it there. I have been racking my brain for hours. I can not think of a possible way for him to get rid of the car AND get to the hospital without some help. Hoping that other person is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle