Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Miles on Twitter
.. Just in: Texas Equusearch halting operations for the day due to weather. Will resume search for #MaleahDavis, weather permitting, tomorrow. Stay with @KHOU for updates on air + online #khou11 #htownrush
D5_llVbXoAAYumW.jpg

4:11 PM - 7 May 2019

So, according to most MSM reports - DV claims he "came to" at 6pm. He tried to wave down help and couldn't find any, so he walked. But he didn't make it to the hospital until 9-10pm. So 3-4 hours unaccounted for.

My understanding is that where he was "left" is relatively close to his home. And thus an area one would assume he has some basic understanding of the geography.

I know where all of my local hospitals are. And I would be able to walk to one that was literally a half mile from me in quick time as I'd know where it was.

So....what exactly was he doing? He basically had to actively avoid that hospital for 3-4 hours before someone picked him up (either a good Samaritan or a friend he contacted) and dropped him at the hospital.

BBM

It is, and I noticed, had he "walked", or had he told the Good Samaritan what had happened, they'd probably taken him and the baby, straight to the LED down the street, or let him make a 911 so they could send a LEO to meet them at the Hospital.

Then again, The Good Samaritan might not have spoken English so there was a language barrier making it difficult to find the Hospital..., or maybe the Good Samaritan just wanted to give him, and his baby, who was in what was likely a very smelly diaper, a three hour tour of the city before they took him to the Hospital. Then again, maybe he was briefly kidnapped, again, but these guys were nicer, and just decided to dump him at the Hospital this time. /s

Attachments

• DV Maleah.jpg
    DV Maleah.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 12
I went down a rabbit hole and found some more of this guys lovely “music”. I don’t understand how this crap has a market.
He was known as slim vence or $lim Vence.

I don’t live in the US and I get that we have a very different culture where I live surrounding guns but man... seeing that guy wave around that rifle in front of a kid’s basketball net is such a disconcerting image given the context here.

I don’t live in the US and I get that we have a very different culture where I live surrounding guns but man... seeing that guy wave around that rifle in front of a kid’s basketball net is such a disconcerting image given the context here.

Agree.

I think DV is the one waving the handgun though, not the rifle? Not that it makes a difference.

I could be wrong but I think the other artist is wearing a necklace with his name on it.

BBM:

Trying to decipher the meaning of this statement.

They've named DV a POI in MD's disappearance.

They've said they customarily don't identify a POI unless charges are filed.

Have they filed charges against DV?

I don't believe charges have been filed.

However, I do believe Sugar Land and Houston PD's have informally told reporters that DV is a POI -- after revising his story and/or surveillance of DV arriving hospital that is not consistent with his account.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member